Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VIC] Victorium - 🚀🚀🚀 Re-branding 🚀🚀🚀 - page 5. (Read 36128 times)

copper member
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
Victorium.org
Why people say that their exchange is a scam? Its not even opened yet!
Let them open it first then we can see if its legit or not!

because of the junior school children who are skipping classes, on the command of one of the fraudulent coins, write that we are scammers.
copper member
Victorium.org
When will the info on the bonuses for the ICO will be announced?

No ICO, No bonuses...
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
Why people say that their exchange is a scam? Its not even opened yet!
Let them open it first then we can see if its legit or not!
Activity: 910
Merit: 14
Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com
does anyone know of an app on the victorium platform that allows people to autocreate tokens? and is there an etherdelta equivalent on victorium?

at this moment no. But, we work with this. Soon you can create contracts & trade on our exchange.

wait so this is your exchange right?
https://acc.vicex.io/acc/listing

everyone should go vote for aura

vote and signup is closed now, after start exchange we will open again signups, but vote will be closed

how long before the exchange supports token creation is that expected soon or at some undetermined future time?
copper member
Victorium.org
does anyone know of an app on the victorium platform that allows people to autocreate tokens? and is there an etherdelta equivalent on victorium?

at this moment no. But, we work with this. Soon you can create contracts & trade on our exchange.

vote and signup is closed now, after start exchange we will open again signups, but vote will be closed

thank you I will be paying attention and bringing people to it when it happens
copper member
Victorium.org

Activity: 138
have you tried on the bitcore thread? Roll Eyes
Activity: 37
VIC pool - http://vic.firepool.ru
added correct price BTC USD RUR on INFO tab

Please refresh the page with the buttons Shift+F5
Activity: 210

lol
soon
then 1-2 week
then 2-3 weeks after 1-2 week
lol
soon mean now or mean in this century?)
copper member
Victorium.org
Activity: 67
any info about exchange time start??
for today the progress bar has not progressed.
Can you name the opening date of the exchange?
coin CRP banned for cheating...
pruf?
or just blablabla like launch your exchange today?
lol
i think exchange is scam
Activity: 3
It's clear that this vicex stuff is pure scam, there are at least 2 coins that I'm mining that will be on that so called exchange, I'll only start exchanging there when they got the trust of the crypto community, because as of now, they are doing a pretty bad job.
Activity: 138
Cryply got banned? That sucks... I sicerely doubt they cheated though. These last couple of days the word was being spread (on here, on twitter, in pool chats, etc) that cryply needed more votes to get on the exchange, but it was far from spamming or cheating... Just word of mouth.
Activity: 147

Administration of Exchange give you much more clearly explanation about why your coin was banned and kick out from listing voting. So, if you have real proof from your side that their suggestion unfair, stop to write negative posts , but share with community proof where we all can see that you playing fair in voting process.

Thanks for sharing but I see no way to show that we were playing fair (by "we" I mean Cryply community). For 2 week many people were voting daily communicating on the forum and Telegram. It is extremely easy our days to set a way for a very fair voting, no voting rules was broken during the vote. If admins found multiple voting from the same IP network they could ban it or remove the voices. There is no way to prove that it was done intentionally from a Cryply community member, there is no proves that other coins never had multiple voices from the same networks, right? We do not see any logs so admins could interpret all as they want.

From what I see, Cryply is a direct counter-coin for their coin and main idea. And this is the only reason it get banned on their exchange. They admins in their Telegram channel are inadecvate people who doesn't know how to communicate. So if they behave this unfair way before the exchange is even opened what would you expect later?

My advice - stay away from this exchange, it looks like a scam to me. What would stop admins from banning your account later on with a money on it? Whey would tell you that you broke some unwritten rule and will provide "evidence" later.

Activity: 308
Merit: 19

No comments are needed. Listing 1300 $ Free space was 10 and dialed already 11. Just stop the rush. These are the screenshots of your telegrams
Pages:
Jump to: