Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VIDEO DEMO] C.A.T. Cryptsy Automatic Trader (SecondBeta Auction END!) - page 12. (Read 21064 times)

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
EDIT2: I don't understand "- Stop The Cauldron (Press Extract Data -> Check Stop Cauldron -> Press Update Diff)"

In Beta 2 this part is become
- a Button called STOP PING ORDER CREATION (equivalent to Stop Cauldron)
- a Button to update ALL The algo parameters (in beta 1 you can only update the min percentage of GAIN)

EDIT: but can I place a Sell "pre-order" that stay in standby until I had enough "pieces" to Sell? or I must wait to have enough and THEN make manually a new Sell order?
example: make an order "Buy [email protected]" and at the same time make an order "Sell [email protected]" that wait to have 300(or a part of 300) for selling?

You can create a Ping Orders (of buy or sell) only if you have the money on Cryptsy.
But the things you want to do is simple :
- Creare a buy order Buy [email protected]
- Tell CAT you want 10% GAIN
- Start C.A.T with this Buy Orders
- When C.A.T. buy [email protected] (or less, maybe [email protected] + [email protected] etc.....) it will create a Sell Order at least at the Min Percentage Gain, so  Sell [email protected], or if there's the possibility Sell 300@ 0.012/0.013/0.014 etc

Or if you want you can use the STATIC MOD and decide to Buy always at X and Sell Always at Y. With this option activated C.A.T. will not perform any calculation to decide the best price.
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
Finally I read all the instructions, so... Cool!  Grin Great the possibility to edit an order while running

EDIT: but can I place a Sell "pre-order" that stay in standby until I had enough "pieces" to Sell? or I must wait to have enough and THEN make manually a new Sell order?
example: make an order "Buy [email protected]" and at the same time make an order "Sell [email protected]" that wait to have 300(or a part of 300) for selling?

thanks

EDIT2: I don't understand "- Stop The Cauldron (Press Extract Data -> Check Stop Cauldron -> Press Update Diff)"

[Se mi sono espresso male te lo chiedo in ita in pm.. Grin ]
legendary
Good luck to you.

This is the current bidders chart :

01 - bob131313 0.58
02 - Shmoopy 0.55
03 - ahmed_bodi 0.51
04 - golikcoin 0.5
05 - WinterParker 0.5
06 - anto 0.48
07 - oswald 0.47
08 - coinedabit 0.46
09 - mattle74 0.4
10 - edgar 0.3
legendary
I Can calculate other info that Cryptsy doesn't calculate, but a "Web Browser" inside C.A.T. it's expensive
Activity: 750
Merit: 503

Well I never used it but it seems like the biggest improvment could be seeing the cryptsy webbage without going to a browser , right from the software.

This one is more important for cryptsy than you but if you do this that would be great. Highest bitcoin volume sorting on coins. That way people could see which one has the biggest volume , now we can see how many coins have been sold but if a coin worths 2 satoshi whats the point? We need volume comparison on everyone of them.

Cryptsy webpage is not needed, when using statistical data market values. That does exactly the same

Beat me to it. Smiley
Yes you can get all the info you need through the software already.
Activity: 350

Well I never used it but it seems like the biggest improvment could be seeing the cryptsy webbage without going to a browser , right from the software.

This one is more important for cryptsy than you but if you do this that would be great. Highest bitcoin volume sorting on coins. That way people could see which one has the biggest volume , now we can see how many coins have been sold but if a coin worths 2 satoshi whats the point? We need volume comparison on everyone of them.

Cryptsy webpage is not needed, when using statistical data market values. That does exactly the same
Activity: 434

legendary
If you have some suggestion you can suggest me and i can try to write them before the auction end :-)
legendary
Hi Sampey, I'm looking forward to beta2  Smiley

Will you be adding copy/paste to the next release? My fingers bleed  Cry

you always could copy paste.... ctrl + c always worked

Yeah CTRL+C -> CTRL+V is the way  Wink

Thanks iampingu never thought of that lol, tried right clicking when first got CAT, didn't work, since been wearing my fingers down to my elbows.
Activity: 350

legendary
Tonight i've tested the "Sell All If Price Goes Under" and i think it's better that when this parameter is active and the price go lower than the value insert from user, order creation will be stopped (also Buy Orders) until price goes over the "Sell All" parameter.
legendary
Having some financial issues, hopefully I won't have to withdraw the bid..

No problem, let me know about it...
legendary
01 - Xanis 0.58
02 - bob131313 0.58
03 - Shmoopy 0.55
04 - ahmed_bodi 0.51
05 - golikcoin 0.5
06 - WinterParker 0.5
07 - anto 0.48
08 - oswald 0.47
09 - coinedabit 0.46
10 - mattle74 0.4
Activity: 868
Merit: 1003
Activity: 420
copper member
Activity: 3892
Merit: 2197
Verified awesomeness ✔
Not bad I guess. I mean you used under 1BTC and 0.019 in 24 hours isn't bad if you ask me Grin

It's not a full 24H hours, i started near 23:00 (first BTC gain is at 23:11 italian time) and i stopped now (19:30 italian time).

From 7:00 to 12:00 i think Cryptsy got problems, no Gain in my log, it's too much time.
And maybe some other problems from 14:00 to 18:00
Then it's even better Grin
Activity: 292
Not bad I guess. I mean you used under 1BTC and 0.019 in 24 hours isn't bad if you ask me Grin

It's not a full 24H hours, i started near 23:00 (first BTC gain is at 23:11 italian time) and i stopped now (19:30 italian time).

From 7:00 to 12:00 i think Cryptsy got problems, no Gain in my log, it's too much time.

Tiscali was down in all the state....! no words...
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: