Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]VITECOIN - RIDESHARING FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN GENERATION - page 2. (Read 547 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Team leadership does not need to be considered anymore, I see the management of the website is very good, but unfortunately not the domain that protects. this is the least I worry about
Activity: 135
Merit: 0
This is an interesting project, I will be a full member and I will be able to participate in the rewards campaign! It's rare to find good projects like this.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Code:
Bitcointalk Profile:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=413004
ETH Wallet:0x81D1E68D3E2eE18805a7D16AD9a5482b30A62d84
Telegram username:@suzzynsomah
Twitter username:@SundayAyeremoah
Youtube profile link:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtooiBJEziYImSf3CVluEEg?view_as=subscriber
Activity: 5
It looks nice, it should be interesting to follow. I hope that something cool will come along! Good luck
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I am sure this project can be implemented in many countries, but now in many countries there are many things in common and even with easier usage, which makes me curious, will paying with fiat money be more expensive than vitecoin? and to access the application, is it paid or free?
Activity: 58
Interesting project, Excellent team and good acknowledgment. This project structure is very unique and full information of the subject, These kind of project are invites the users to buy the tokens. Smiley
Activity: 2
What is going to make this "the leading digital currency settlement layer between riders and drivers"?
I don't see anything that would convince current ride share users to switch to a token that is more volatile and harder to use
Activity: 378
Merit: 21
English ↳ Turkish Translator ✓
Activity: 252
Merit: 9
we can only support it through following this project and will help Sales Token Vite to succeed so that all the people are interested in this token.
Activity: 3
Reserved for future updates.
Pages:
Jump to: