Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VLT] ★Vaultcoin★Open Your Crypto Vault★Scrypt★KGW★EXCHANGES★ - page 7. (Read 46930 times)

Activity: 452
Merit: 250
Activity: 448
Vault seems to be promising. Is there any exchange added vault?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Vaultcoin is having a good start and it has a decent chance to be compatible on the cryptos market.
Activity: 1
see if I can get me some good chunk of coin
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
I really like the concept behind Vaultcoin and it gives a new dimension to the whole alt coin aspect. I will for sure be investing in some more of this coin b cause I see it has a long term future and is not going to be another pump and dump coin. Smiley

And how exactly does it give a new dimension to the whole alt coin aspect?   ...

This coin will make all the paid shills or dev posting rich:) That's the dimension.
Or just the poster if he has a paid signature like me:))))))
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I really like the concept behind Vaultcoin and it gives a new dimension to the whole alt coin aspect. I will for sure be investing in some more of this coin b cause I see it has a long term future and is not going to be another pump and dump coin. Smiley

And how exactly does it give a new dimension to the whole alt coin aspect?   ...
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
eidoo wallet
Bad Logo, Bad Premine, Bad Difficulty Rate, Decent Name.

Moving on.
Activity: 294
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Lets get on board and support Vaultcoin...  It is yet to hit the exchanges but it is already firing as a long term prospect.
Keep the support flowing and lets get the big boys locked on to this coin.
Activity: 6
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
 this is a good one. undertheradar coin too. let's hope it takes off.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1010
I like this coin adn idea  Vaultcoin. I support Vaultcoin.

GL.
Activity: 34
I support Vaultcoin; we need a strong community. Wait till first exchange, Vaultcoin will rock...
Activity: 814
Merit: 1000
I really like the specs with this one. Also waiting for the exchange, with only 66M coins this will be interesting.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
http://coinok.pw would like to apply for these bounties: faucet/paper wallet/game. let us know if interested.
Activity: 7
Like this coin, gonna keep mining. Just hoping for merchants and services. NO exchange til this is in place.

+1
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Coin claiming to be the only one doing what 100 other coins do?

Without Multipools you can feel at ease without worrying about Multipools taking over the network.

Also this is 100% wrong
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Like this coin, gonna keep mining. Just hoping for merchants and services. NO exchange til this is in place.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
i just threw 200 kh/s at zeus too
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
Joined the guys of Zeuspool.

Hashing with about 600 kh/s now. Please let Vaultcoin be a success!
Pages:
Jump to: