Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VLTY] VolatilityCoin| x15 |POD| ~ A CryptoCoin Index | Bittrex - page 35. (Read 97316 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
got my coins thanks
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Got my coins, thankyou!!
Activity: 686
I'm glad to see a successful launch!

Burning of the premine will commence after all investors have received their VLT.
The held funds (50.0366BTC) will also be released after everyone's received their coins.

PM me if you have any questions or would like to shoot me a tip.

Thanks!

sorry for my question if i am wrong.  
why i can't see any promised functions in the wallet. the wallet looks like a cheap pure clone of blackcoin.
and even the tab still using "blackcoin".  
why? where is the promised functions.

please correct me.  i am confused

it will be implemented after, main thing at the moment is coinsource has verified the dev and the work which will be implemented pretty much a green signal im seeing 30k sats short term and 100k long term
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Burning of the premine will commence after all investors have received their VLT.
The held funds (50.0366BTC) will also be released after everyone's received their coins.

Thanks!

why i can't see any promised functions in the wallet. the wallet looks like a cheap pure clone of blackcoin.
and even the tab still using "blackcoin".  
why? where is the promised functions.

I'm pretty sure it comes after the presale. The roadmap is posted on op. "Wallet V2"
Activity: 261

Thanks!

where is the promised functions.

Activity: 378
big jump in difficulty
Activity: 252
thanks dev .got my coin!

+1

I had my coins within 10 mins.
Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA
Activity: 910
thanks dev .got my coin!
Activity: 118
this coins looks have a long term futher. ppl need to hold it  tight
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Getting our first exchange tonight, be patient,  we do not want to be added in multiple exchanges in the same hours, it needs to be one by one.  Wink

Hello everyone,
I know the pre-sale is over.  Sad

If I want to buy VLT, how can I do?

When it comes on bittrex please ?

thank you
Activity: 672
Thanks, received my coins. Great start for this coin.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Received my coins in like 2 minutes, great dev so far !!! Cheesy
Activity: 123
good launch , will be a good coin certainly!
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Getting our first exchange tonight, be patient,  we do not want to be added in multiple exchanges in the same hours, it needs to be one by one.  Wink

Please say Bittrex...  Also, yeah, Suprnova had it set to NIST5.  Confused the crap out of me when I loaded up my preconfigured BAT for launch and it kept saying "booo".

Yeah I'm sorry about that, I grabbed the wrong template when adding that coin, it's correct now though.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504

Please say Bittrex...  Also, yeah, Suprnova had it set to NIST5.  Confused the crap out of me when I loaded up my preconfigured BAT for launch and it kept saying "booo".
Activity: 462
Activity: 291
are the exchanges going to be listed?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Suprnova,

I'm in your pool.

You might want to correct your Getting Started info from nist5 to x15.  I'm sure it will confuse somebody.

./sgminer -k nist5 -o stratum+tcp://vola.suprnova.cc:3883 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

Thanks for your heads up, I've corrected it
Pages:
Jump to: