Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN]🔥[VOLC] Volcanic Cash - Official Thread [Sale]🔥 [AirDrop]🔥🔥🔥 - page 2. (Read 700 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 210
Reserved spanish translation, confirm please
Activity: 126
🔥🔥🔥16,000 AirDrop Submissions Received🔥🔥🔥

Will be open to received more 2000-3000 Submissions, then it will be closed as we didn't expected to received so many requests. Thank you for your support. All the airdrop rewards will be paid soon, have patience. Our next goal is to sell our first tokens and sell out the remaining tokens. Support us and spread the world around for this coin.
you have dared to open a bounty and airdrop campaign even though your website is still unresolved, in my opinion this is very funny

We wanted to have a community backed coin so we dared to open the bounty and airdrops ahead of the launch of the working platform. We are still in development but as we have faith in our product we are assured that everything will work out for our community. We are still waiting for our tokens to be sold, as currently none of them have to be transparent with our community.
Hello dev, what do you mean about different merchant? And how your transaction as payment work. Thank you

We are developing a payment platform like paypal based on blockchain. We are reaching our to different stores and wholesale traders around the world to setup our coin as a payment option. Everything has a cost so to fund that we initiated the token sale.
Activity: 69
Join now to receive rewards. Very good project
Activity: 108
you have dared to open a bounty and airdrop campaign even though your website is still unresolved, in my opinion this is very funny
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
https://twilight-coin.io/
Hello dev, what do you mean about different merchant? And how your transaction as payment work. Thank you
Activity: 372
Merit: 114
the total supply of volcanic cash tokens is not too large, I think this is one of the things that supports the sale of volcanic cash tokens to reach the target more easily than those who have more total supply.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Good luck and all the best, more info about project please

Thankyou. The developments are in progress. Meanwhile are waiting for investors to buy the token (no buys yet) so we can launch everything as planned. Funds are needed to make the project meet up to the needs of the investors.

to get full trust from investors, you can complete all information and maybe, register on some trusted ico review websites, this is just a suggestion
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you....

Request Accepted For Translation.
copper member
Activity: 61
copper member
Activity: 322
RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you....

Thankyou. The developments are in progress. Meanwhile are waiting for investors to buy the token (no buys yet) so we can launch everything as planned. Funds are needed to make the project meet up to the needs of the investors.
copper member
Activity: 61
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Tw7yXzfoV2tU5gn5Ly3bxjJSgv35TJYQWf
More 3 members paid for Airdrop.