Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VOOT] X11 VootCoin - Anonymous Wallet and DarkMarket -NO IPO - page 18. (Read 54340 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 505
Any background on Dev please? Cool

What do you think? Newbie account, of course Cheesy

Lol that's why I asked..   previous account maybe.. hmmm
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
how can you implement anonymizer and how type anonymity do you mean ?

anonymous transactions ? addresses ? tell me more please, i am interest..., thanks
bcd
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Your logo - nice cut from jeans .
Activity: 111
is the code be open-source?

It will be closed source to maintain the value and prevent copycats. Vootcoin is the first anonymous coin with its only Darknetmarket. You will be able to actually buy and sell items and pay in Vootcoin in the darkworld. The coin will be fully PoS after 7 days so the price will continue to rise up after PoW periods end and trading on the Darkvootmarket will drive demands up

Thanks, you are right, there's a lot of coins that offers anonymity but there's no actual use for it. It could be the next big thing when you launched the Darkmarket. Since we are know the purpose of darkmaret and the effect on bitcoin price.. Slikroad anyone Cool

Ah I see, they have to also build the "darkvootmarket".. For some reason was under the impression it already existed and this coin would simply be implemented in it. Lots of ducks to put in a row for this to make sense. Also does anybdy know how easy.. Or hard building a decentralized marketplace on the darknet running on TOR would be? Also how easy or hard would it be to attract clientelle?
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

It will be closed source to maintain the value and prevent copycats. Vootcoin is the first anonymous coin with its only Darknetmarket. You will be able to actually buy and sell items and pay in Vootcoin in the darkworld. The coin will be fully PoS after 7 days so the price will continue to rise up after PoW periods end and trading on the Darkvootmarket will drive demands up

Thanks, you are right, there's a lot of coins that offers anonymity but there's no actual use for it. It could be the next big thing when you launched the Darkmarket. Since we are know the purpose of darkmaret and the effect on bitcoin price.. Slikroad anyone Cool
no thanks we have a dark and dev is not anonymus!!!

is there darkmarket for darkcoin?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

What do you think? Newbie account, of course Cheesy
Activity: 448
no thanks we have a dark and dev is not anonymus!!!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
http://voot.pool.mn/ will soon be ready for mining!

http://voot.pool.mn/ offers:
• 0,99% fees
• Powerful dedicated server
• DDOS Protection
• Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
• Skilled admin

Please, join us

Activity: 266
Pool666 will be hosting x13 pool for your coin
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
wating for mine pool!
Activity: 19
whether it is effective that X13 algo coins are mined though cpu?Huh

Activity: 177
Merit: 100
and.. how much the coder/dev cost you?
Activity: 28

Due to the nature of this coin features we will be keeping our identity secret

Bad english, mspaint logo, no accountability... I smell a rat. Also, who smells rats? That is an odd saying. Seriously tho, this doesn't look legit. If I were going to make a premine dump scam, this is exactly how I would do it.

Also, on the logo... That is an iphone pic of your pants close up. Lazy much?

Could also be semi-scam; We convince our self that we seriously will try to make a dark2, but if we later (3 days after launch) realize we cant do it or price going down, then dump (of course as last resource)

So another coin gets released without any real innovation, bad logo, bad English and anonymity 10 days afer PoW.

Yeah, right. 

10 days is about the right time to mine it, strip the coins from the pools, blame the miners and the pools for the problem, don't pay yhe miners for their mining time, push up the price, dump all the mined & pre-mined and then close the project and walk away from it to build another coin before any anonymity is even looked at, never mind written and implemented.

Have anonymity at launch time fully implemented, no pre-mine, total openness on the devs, who they are, background checks before release,  protection from unfair mining pools and you may get another 2 people interested in this.
Activity: 573
Merit: 500

Bad english, mspaint logo, no accountability... I smell a rat. Also, who smells rats? That is an odd saying. Seriously tho, this doesn't look legit. If I were going to make a premine dump scam, this is exactly how I would do it.

Could also be semi-scam; We convince our self that we seriously will try to make a dark2, but if we later (3 days after launch) realize we cant do it or price going down, then dump (of course as last resource)
Activity: 80

Activity: 700
And I was hoping for ninja launch.

yes, dark launch with a dark website, for another dark coin. I was just thinking today that I would love to get in on another darkcoin launch.

Could you post some info on how to mine with x13 algo?

Download this https://www.dropbox.com/s/umdtns7vfvpnca4/X13mod.zip and instead of -k darkcoin use -k x13mod.

This is most likely a scam but you never know.
Activity: 630
Merit: 505
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
And I was hoping for ninja launch.

yes, dark launch with a dark website, for another dark coin. I was just thinking today that I would love to get in on another darkcoin launch.

Could you post some info on how to mine with x13 algo?
Pages:
Jump to: