Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VOT]: VoteCoin - a new era of anonymous crypto democracy - page 64. (Read 78590 times)

Activity: 1589
Merit: 214
Is there any windows-qt.exe client?
I did downoload windows program but there is opening console window.
How to configure it like this:
Activity: 346
Merit: 101
We have recently implemented changes of Zcash 1.0.12 which included bug fixes and usability improvements.
Also a new RPC method z_shieldcoinbase was added as an experimental feature, for easily shielding coinbase UTXOs.

Release here: https://github.com/Tomas-M/VoteCoin/releases/tag/v1.0.12

Thanks, I just updated in multipool.es, everything seems ok
Activity: 265
Merit: 105
We have recently implemented changes of Zcash 1.0.12 which included bug fixes and usability improvements.
Also a new RPC method z_shieldcoinbase was added as an experimental feature, for easily shielding coinbase UTXOs.

Thanks for an update!

Replaced old executable files and everithing works fine. 8 active connections to VOT network. Transactions also work

uralcryptocoin, thanks for the report.
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

Thanks for an update!

Replaced old executable files and everithing works fine. 8 active connections to VOT network. Transactions also work
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I opened tickets about listing Vot on Yobit too - they are havent answer so I belive devs they do as they can.

But I still insist on that needed to update roadmap with timing and continue to do development. I see some users visited topic and interest in coin but they dont understand a vector of development as investors and miners too.

Also devs please describe new features for unsophisticated in programming users.

thanks a lot for responses. All community want the coin envole but now deal are nervous.
thanks ridd and hughbt Smiley It feels much better to hear this ...

We keep going and doing our best.
We've strengthened our development team and after some research, the team agreed on using Electron (https://electron.atom.io/) for developing of our GUI wallet. Electron can be used to code multiplatform applications, so we should be able to release GUI wallet for all operating systems at once. Initial work has already started.

No one commits on github in the last month simply because VOT has finished and fully working code.
We've implemented a few minor fixes or added parameters in the VOT core client recently.
We're now testing those changes and if everything runs smoothly we will release it on GitHub as soon as possible.

There is also something cooking with Slax (https://www.slax.org/) and VOT. Slax was downloaded and used by millions. That is solid user base to start with. Stay tuned for some news soon.

This is what is needed - some demonstration of interest or progress in the project. There is no point in developing in a silo whilst the world falls around you. Myself, i don't need lots of exchange listings - i was happy to hold and contribute, but your lack of communication is a serious problem. The lack of any progress on Yobit just felt like one more promise you disappointed on. Any small community contribution was just sniffed at whilst at the same time your concrete contributions have been zero. And before you point at the initial fork on github and whitepaper i think 29 BTC is barely nothing ...

The community get their reward from mining, yes; and that is ok if you just expect a dump; that is precisely what you will get. A miner makes a commitment in power and equipment for which they get rewarded. But you expect more; you expect the mining community to rise and carry the flag !! If you want to see that then get up and support and encourage ..

I myself contributed a quickly hacked up tool to fill a gap - your reply "it looks ugly" rather than "hey, great effort - but keep a look out for our (imagineware) its just so cool"

When you constantly put down those in the same community you alienate the community.

And as far as the community contribution is concerned - you are supposed to be the seed of that - so go and seed. Don't ignore us.

I don't need exchanges - i need some incentive to develop towards a concept i had high hopes for ..

You're right, we handled this really wrong. Community contribution is way to go. We learned that.

On the other hand, community mostly ask for listing on exchanges. We are open to suggestions and we will welcome any discussion about VOT future.
But all we can see now are questions about Yobit and some blames and accusations .. we simply put them on ignore, because we know we did everything we could.

We want VOT to be community driven project. For example Boo50 is doing great job maintaining Slack, Discord and Telegram for VOT.
Activity: 613
Merit: 501
Someone in the btcz community paid for ccex listing, but it's a lot of money. People should take the opportunity and accumulate more cheap VOT coins while they can instead of complaining. Marketcap is ridiculously low, dev is not anon. We just have to wait, dev will deliver sooner or later.
Activity: 346
Merit: 101
Hi, I think that you do a great job! don't worry and come on  Wink

PD: today BitcoinZ start trading on c-cex (https://c-cex.com/?p=btcz-btc)
Though many are thrilled happening and therefore accumulates a lot of questions to the developers, but I look at it quickly and promptly respond to questions. I think though the work and the results are not the same as the community expects, but still good enough. I will continue to watch how it goes.

well, most of the questions are about the exchanges and we gave answers many times already.

We really don't know what's wrong with Yobit listing. We check the site every day to see if they happen to list VOT, but still no sign of listing. We've opened ticket with Yobit support, still no answer from them. What can we do more?

We just have to wait.

Meanwhile, we've subitted VOT to all 4 exchanges boo50 suggested earlier in this thread. Other than that we've submitted to:
Poloniex
Bittrex
HitBTC
And some smaller exchanges.

We've submitted VOT to coinmarketcap.com too, but they probably list coins with trade volume bigger than $10k daily.
We want VOT to be listed on exchanges, but it is not as easy as we thought it would be.

Someone mentioned Bitcoinz in this thread. They also forked Zcash, so basically it is same coin as VOT (except they have 21mld total supply of tokens), They've started about 1,5 months before us and they are still listed only on TradeSatoshi as well. They have no other active exchanges listings, check for yourself:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoinz/#markets

We feel the pressure from the community and we are doing everything we can. But replying to the same questions about exchanges all the time will not help us to get anywhere. We continue working on GUI Wallet, we updated the core client 3 days ago.
But for listing on exchanges, we just have to wait.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
Though many are thrilled happening and therefore accumulates a lot of questions to the developers, but I look at it quickly and promptly respond to questions. I think though the work and the results are not the same as the community expects, but still good enough. I will continue to watch how it goes.

Summary of the changes included in this release:

• added z_shieldcoinbase as an experimental feature.
  • changed the importprivkey RPC method to return the public address corresponding to the imported key.
  • fixed build issues encountered when using GCC 7.
  • added support for fetching the public network parameters from IPFS.

There are several files in this release. If you are a new user, download VoteCoin-v1.0.12-Win-All.zip.
This file is around 800MB big and contains everything (VoteCoin textmode server, client, and zkSNARK proving keys).

If you upgrade from previous release, you can download VoteCoin-v1.0.12-Win-only-binaries.zip which contain only the executables votecoind.exe and votecoin-cli.exe.
Shutdown any old version you may be using and replace these executables with newest versions.

If you are a Linux user, you can either download Linux binaries, or compile VoteCoin from sources.
In all cases, make sure to backup your data before any operation, especially the wallet.dat file.
Activity: 444
Merit: 31
Still a manic miner
Its sad to see the progress made so slowly, but i guess its the best dev can do, as a small team, with a small ICO funding.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Devs please announce to community new detailed roadmap with timings.
We wanna know what expect from you and how our money are spending.
thanx a lot.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
VOT exchange rate is very low now. So the best way for support VOT is mining any other Equihash coin, sell it and then buy VOTs. It's better than mining VOT directly unfortunatelly

I like the way you think, It's hurt but It's true.
We can help the girl be better by finding the other girl  Cheesy
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
lux8.net
Can I get actual Discord invite link? One from OP post is invalid.
https://discord.gg/Xbz2egM
Ctd
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Can I get actual Discord invite link? One from OP post is invalid.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
Cryptobiosis
You can wait 1-2 weeks and buy some VOTs for 1 satoshi.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
Cryptobiosis
VOT exchange rate is very low now. So the best way for support VOT is mining any other Equihash coin, sell it and then buy VOTs. It's better than mining VOT directly unfortunatelly
You are right.  
The best way for support VOT is mining any other Equihash coin Grin
No exchanges and no price. This is really bad..
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
Pages:
Jump to: