Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VOT]: VoteCoin - a new era of anonymous crypto democracy - page 72. (Read 78590 times)

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
Its a damn unfair if so, miners also spend their time and electricity for mining of that coin, why not to give some reward for that dont understand??? I believe it would be better if unsold funds would be burned.

Miners were receiving 72 000 VOT coins each day (in total). There is no need to send them any bonus, they got their reward already.

Even if we wanted to send them some reward, there is actually no way for us to find out who was actually mining and how much power he provided to the network, so there is no technical way to do that anyway.

You are talking like miners is not a part of project, they supporting net work , they put in their power, time and recources in this project through mining, and you telling that investors will get 600% of bonuses from unsold coins and miners didnt deserved even 1% for their work??? Are you serious??? With that relation to miners I can only say that Im out.

The whitepaper was already published. And changing it in the middle of ICO would be wrong. I mined VOTs practically from the very beggining. And I believe in the project so I participated in ICO too. So now I've my mined and bought during ICO coins + bonus. Everybody had a chance to buy VOTs from ICO
Activity: 143
Merit: 8
https://nibirupool.com
You are talking like miners is not a part of project, they supporting net work , they put in their power, time and recources in this project through mining, and you telling that investors will get 600% of bonuses from unsold coins and miners didnt deserved even 1% for their work??? Are you serious??? With that relation to miners I can only say that Im out.

Read the whitepaper before post something, don't be ridiculous. I'm a miner and invest some BTC.

It's fair enough to receive bonus only as investor.
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
lux8.net
C'mon man, you can go mining Zec and send 20% of your hashpower to developers.  Smiley
If you like idea or a project itself you can support it, if you don't - there are alot of others to mine.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
VOT coint is the profitable coin for mining. Miners support activity of coin and get good profit.
But investors get money to further development of the project and devs have straight interest to collect more investments.

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Its a damn unfair if so, miners also spend their time and electricity for mining of that coin, why not to give some reward for that dont understand??? I believe it would be better if unsold funds would be burned.

Miners were receiving 72 000 VOT coins each day (in total). There is no need to send them any bonus, they got their reward already.

Even if we wanted to send them some reward, there is actually no way for us to find out who was actually mining and how much power he provided to the network, so there is no technical way to do that anyway.

Activity: 169
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Yes, tradesatoshi is great chance to get cheap VOT.
Activity: 265
Merit: 105
For thos who missed out the ICO but still want some VOT coins, there is a great opportunity now at the exchange (tradesatoshi.com). Some of the miners are willing to sell their VOT coins for any price, so you may get few thousands of VOT coins now for as low as 0.000007 BTC per coin!

Can some user report that this exchange is properly processing deposits and withdrawals?
Thank you

Activity: 472
Merit: 250
lux8.net
They may be burned or may be distributed for miners as well, but from the start rules were written - coins will be distributed for participants. Actually miners also have a chance to invest, doesn't they? I'm personally invest some funds, because I believe it this project and wish it success.
Bonus VOT coins were sent to all users who requested to receive VOT.
Some users didn't contact us with their wallet address yet,
and some prefer to wait for a more reasonable exchange.
So we are still holding around 16% of the premined coins.
Those will be sent out as soon as we are instructed to do so.
Hi dev, so unsold funds is distributed only between ICO participants? Miners not involved?
Yes, miners not involved. But ICO participants have +600% unsold VOT bonuses   Shocked
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
Cryptobiosis
Hi dev, so unsold funds is distributed only between ICO participants? Miners not involved?
Yes, miners not involved. But ICO participants have +600% unsold VOT bonuses   Shocked
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
Cryptobiosis
VoteCoin VOT Added to Tradesatoshi

https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=VOT_BTC
scam exchange for scam coin, sounds good.
More realistic then exclusiv poloniex.
Dev don't have premine, so no intrest in promotion the coin.
AlfaSlasheR you are kid?  Grin Nice nick.
The more exchanges better then polo exclusive.
I think this coin soon have many listings.
And i like tradesatoshi.
Respect for listing Wink

Funny... developers with 30 BTC and coin have no listings and no beta gui wallet.
Tradesatoshi added VOT by itself.
ICO+600% coin bonus for perfect dump.
No ICO promotion and no promotion.
Very funny Grin

You know what I find funny?
Tezos had huge ICO promotion and developers raised $232 mln. But still no gui wallet, no exchange listing till at least Feb 2018. Even investors are waiting several months to have their tokens distributed to them and on derivative markets Tezos futures already dropped about 75%. And investors can't do anything about it.

On the other hand, not so big VoteCoin promotion. VOT tokens are already being distributed to ICO participants. Hundreds of miners are already mining VOT - hash rate over 400 KSol/s . VoteCoin network is stable. Users can already send VOT transactions and can trade VOT on TradeSatoshi (yes, he added VOT by himself, we didn't even know such exchange existed). Yobit.net and coinexchange.io listing will hopefully follow soon.

I guess some Tezos investors now wish they invested in VOT instead of in Tezos Cheesy

I think you right. Investements is only a part of coin success. 400 ksol and tradesatoshi is a good start anyway.
Yobit.. cool. No need to stop at one exchange  Smiley
Activity: 305
Pool fee: 0.1%

http://www.pcmining.xyz/
stratum+tcp://pcmining.xyz:3557

user: wallet
pass: x

Also, I have uploaded pre-configured DSTM's Equihash Nvidia Miner, you can try in our pool...

http://pcmining.xyz:8080/getting_started

PS: Don't forget to edit wallet adresses with yours...
Yobit.net and coinexchange.io listing will hopefully follow soon.
soon ? I don't see any problem - yobit can do it in 2-5 days

https://yobit.net/en/addcoin
Premium - 0.1 btc - 4-7 business days (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)
Exclusive - 0.5 btc - 2-3 business days (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)

We've submitted VOT to Yobit using Premium submission a few hours ago.

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Yobit.net and coinexchange.io listing will hopefully follow soon.
soon ? I don't see any problem - yobit can do it in 2-5 days

https://yobit.net/en/addcoin
Premium - 0.1 btc - 4-7 business days (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)
Exclusive - 0.5 btc - 2-3 business days (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)
VoteCoin VOT Added to Tradesatoshi

scam exchange for scam coin, sounds good.
More realistic then exclusiv poloniex.
Dev don't have premine, so no intrest in promotion the coin.
AlfaSlasheR you are kid?  Grin Nice nick.
The more exchanges better then polo exclusive.
I think this coin soon have many listings.
And i like tradesatoshi.
Respect for listing Wink

Funny... developers with 30 BTC and coin have no listings and no beta gui wallet.
Tradesatoshi added VOT by itself.
ICO+600% coin bonus for perfect dump.
No ICO promotion and no promotion.
Very funny Grin

You know what I find funny?
Tezos had huge ICO promotion and developers raised $232 mln. But still no gui wallet, no exchange listing till at least Feb 2018. Even investors are waiting several months to have their tokens distributed to them and on derivative markets Tezos futures already dropped about 75%. And investors can't do anything about it.

On the other hand, not so big VoteCoin promotion. VOT tokens are already being distributed to ICO participants. Hundreds of miners are already mining VOT - hash rate over 400 KSol/s . VoteCoin network is stable. Users can already send VOT transactions and can trade VOT on TradeSatoshi (yes, he added VOT by himself, we didn't even know such exchange existed). Yobit.net and coinexchange.io listing will hopefully follow soon.

I guess some Tezos investors now wish they invested in VOT instead of in Tezos Cheesy
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
If you only wait for Poloniex to answer, that could take months.

it's already on the market (really small market)

ZEN (Zencash) also began from tradesatoshi. And then it was added to Bittrex  Wink
Activity: 143
Merit: 8
https://nibirupool.com
If you only wait for Poloniex to answer, that could take months.

it's already on the market (really small market)

Pages:
Jump to: