Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VOT]: VoteCoin - a new era of anonymous crypto democracy - page 78. (Read 78590 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 10
Cryptobiosis
we already have fully verified account on Poloniex and submitted VOT exclusively to Poloniex.
Nice news. Good luck to all us!  Cool

Anyone can get a fully verified account on Polo. Even i have one.

Maybe VOT should be submitted to MANY exchanges, and not just to ONE (thats what i understand with that "exclusively").
Poloniex is a very good choice for start Smiley
Activity: 109
Merit: 109
✖HODL✖
we already have fully verified account on Poloniex and submitted VOT exclusively to Poloniex.
Activity: 968
Merit: 624
Still a manic miner

Anyone can get a fully verified account on Polo. Even i have one.

Maybe VOT should be submitted to MANY exchanges, and not just to ONE (thats what i understand with that "exclusively").

Activity: 472
Merit: 250
lux8.net
Great news, it's a big step forward.
Poloniex is a serious one, 5'th biggest exchange https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
Hi ,

is there a way to backup the official windows wallet from CLI? Can't see any export/backup commands...

./votecoin-cli z_exportwallet exportfilename
You may need to specify export directory path using for example "exportdir=/tmp" in your ~/.votecoin/votecoin.conf

Try to read README https://github.com/Tomas-M/VoteCoin/blob/master/README.md  Grin

yet read...I have no Z address and T address give me an error

This command export wallet into another wallet file with all your addresses.
Export wallet to a file (dump private keys).
Try to read README first.

Ok sorry for my lacking of precision....I read this link:

https://github.com/Tomas-M/VoteCoin/blob/master/README.md#export-wallet-to-a-file-dump-private-keys

and I want exactly to dump my keys...but executing that command I have an error..can you write me an example for dumping my keys?

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
are coinbase coins spendable or do you need them moved to a zaddr first?
They need to be moved to zaddr first.

thanks. I'll see about adding this, but will take some work then.

Cryptobiosis
Need some info about work and excange listing progress.

We are in our cribs working hard on Linux GUI wallet, it will be followed by WIN GUI wallet and OS X GUI wallet will be the last developed and released.
Regarding listing on exchanges, we already have fully verified account on Poloniex and submitted VOT exclusively to Poloniex.

Please understand that both tasks are not an overnight tasks. As soon as we have some good news we will not keep it for ourselves and will publish it immediately.
Thanks everybody for their interest in VoteCoin!

Thanks a lot for answer. Keep in touch.
Any news about VoteCoin is interesting Roll Eyes
Activity: 265
Merit: 105

We are in our cribs working hard on Linux GUI wallet, it will be followed by WIN GUI wallet and OS X GUI wallet will be the last developed and released.
Regarding listing on exchanges, we already have fully verified account on Poloniex and submitted VOT exclusively to Poloniex.

Please understand that both tasks are not an overnight tasks. As soon as we have some good news we will not keep it for ourselves and will publish it immediately.
Thanks everybody for their interest in VoteCoin!
Cryptobiosis
Hi ,

is there a way to backup the official windows wallet from CLI? Can't see any export/backup commands...

You may need to specify export directory path using for example "exportdir=/tmp" in your ~/.votecoin/votecoin.conf

Try to read README https://github.com/Tomas-M/VoteCoin/blob/master/README.md  Grin

This command export wallet into another wallet file with all your addresses.
Export wallet to a file (dump private keys).
Try to read README first.
I am the Kung Fury...
Hi ,

Cryptobiosis
Hi ,

Try to read README https://github.com/Tomas-M/VoteCoin/blob/master/README.md  Grin
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
I assume vote coin is not stable in price. Does that not conflict with the fact that votes should be as equal as possible? If someone wants to cast his or her vote and has to purchase a coin for that first, isn't it then likely that some will pay more than others just to able to cast a vote for a certain event? In politics I feel that would be really bad. When I think about a voting system on a blockchain that is also supposed to operate in public domains, the equality issue is one that comes straight up to my mind, especially since you have an ICO for those coins.
I am the Kung Fury...
Hi ,

Cryptobiosis
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
Any news about work progress? No info here and on discord...mining is flawless for me, but maybe some manager for marketing would be appreciated....

Just to know some info about the progress of work...wallets with gui...exchange news...so on...

I think the dev are still busy to make progress about this coin. See the diff triple times higher than yesterday..WOW
I am the Kung Fury...
Any news about work progress? No info here and on discord...mining is flawless for me, but maybe some manager for marketing would be appreciated....

Just to know some info about the progress of work...wallets with gui...exchange news...so on...
They need to be moved to zaddr first.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
hey dev!

I wish you the best of luck with this project. In fact i´m investing on it

BUT i´ve read the whitepaper, and the "future value estimation" is quite WRONG imho

You cant compare token price just looking at algorithm. Other zerocoin implementations have different specs, that help define the price.

We have a block rewards of 125... while others have 12.. 10 or even 3. That change the daily emmited tokens so much!! and hence the price.

So you just cant compare. Its misleading.

Dont get me wrong.. i want VOT to be 3..10..or 300usd. Time will tell. But your estimation is quite off, and it shouldnt be included in the whitepaper.

still unanswered.

how do you include such a misleaded estimation in a whitepaper?

Do devs have time to answer to investors? or are they working elsewhere 24/7 ?
In the whitepaper, there is a section titled "future value estimation". It shows a table with other equihash coins, and their price. However there is actually nothing else at all. We do not claim that VoteCoin will have any value at all. We only claim, that we "assume", that VoteCoin will achieve "similar or better results". But of course thats only our assumption, and it is of course just made up, it's our best hope. I see nothing wrong with that.

I realize your concern, that since VoteCoin has 10 times more coins, then the value could be probably 10 times smaller per coin, but smaller than what? smaller than ZCASH? So $30 per coin instead of $300? It could be also 10 times higher if there is huge demand, you can never know that anyway ... It is always pure speculation.
Activity: 968
Merit: 624
Still a manic miner
hey dev!

I wish you the best of luck with this project. In fact i´m investing on it

BUT i´ve read the whitepaper, and the "future value estimation" is quite WRONG imho

You cant compare token price just looking at algorithm. Other zerocoin implementations have different specs, that help define the price.

We have a block rewards of 125... while others have 12.. 10 or even 3. That change the daily emmited tokens so much!! and hence the price.

So you just cant compare. Its misleading.

Dont get me wrong.. i want VOT to be 3..10..or 300usd. Time will tell. But your estimation is quite off, and it shouldnt be included in the whitepaper.

still unanswered.

how do you include such a misleaded estimation in a whitepaper?

Do devs have time to answer to investors? or are they working elsewhere 24/7 ?
Pages:
Jump to: