Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VTAR] Vantaur - Masternodes | PoW/PoS | InstantX | DarkSend - page 4. (Read 34050 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 1
So let me get this right. This coin has no purpose whatsoever? Is just a bunch of stats and luring MN investors in. For what exactly?
Activity: 213
Merit: 101
Hey Vantaur community,

Where i can find masternode setup guide ? thanks. one more question, can i set it on Windows vps ?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
You can use a masternode at simplepospool.com
Activity: 63
the dev are working so hard , can not wait for this coin go to the moon
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Is there anything new or innovative that your coin brings to the crypto world? Why would I want to buy your coin or mine it?
it is likely forked coin. I see  nothing new from the coin in the OP.

I know and that is why I am asking whether there is something in the making behind the scenes. All these coins are forked and the devs think that masternodes alone will do it. But I am getting bored of even reading that.
There are lots of devs simply want to fork and create their coins, starting a new project, getting money from premined, then they gone forever. Masternode auctions are likely new disease in the crypto-ecosytem like ICOs some months ago.

A disease can only spread if it finds more and more idiots where it can actually spread. All these investors in crypto are so damn newbies. Maybe someone should start a thread with major warnings: masternode = scam! premine = scam! etc.

Are you saying that all coins with masternodes are scams?  I'm sure this coin is a scam, I just wanted to get your opinion on masternodes.  There seem to be a lot of good coins with masternodes, like Zencash, Pivx, dash... etc

Of course not every single coin with masternodes is a scam, but there is a high chance for most of them to be scams if they have nothing to offer besides those nodes.And it's a good way to encourage people to buy the coins the dev is willing to dump.

Here is a little Tip for spotting garbage ,,

No Whitepaper No Roadmap No information about dev ..
This is their Mo ..
1  Premine
2 release mainnet
3 start selling masternodes via Discord
4 get listed on one of 3 garbage exchanges(that I suspect they own or have very close ties to)
5 If they even have a roadmap anything significant on it If there even is anthing is many months/years after they will have abandoned the project ..
6 I suspect they will blame Me and other people that Post negatively about the project for its failure if they even bother to do that.

100% agreed. The problem is that people who are new to crypto don't really know what the most recent indicator for a scam is. Maybe we should start a guide for newbies to spot projects that are most likely scam.
Activity: 33
add 80.209.238.163:22813 to your node list in your configs!
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
BlockMunch.CLUB has added Vantaur to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, LTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for Vantaur Pay:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u VQBC5a7YA8Y7HPZeG5vdmu9stU4pzrRTH6 -p c=VTAR 

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

Example Config Below for LTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u LRgQk63NRnJQ8PBTU8yyHAm5aGfNjzhMZu -p c=LTC 
Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/VTAR

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/peers?id=2354

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

Activity: 668
Merit: 257
We need to go on normal exchange, because Stocks exchanges owner now collecting our coins for his own masternodes...
Please vote https://www.southxchange.com/Home/Vote

How do you know he is doing that? Wouldn't that be the case for any exchange out there that they could do the same?

As soon as trading began of Vantaur on crypto bridge, 5 minutes later Stocks Exchange VTAR order book was miraculously working.

Ok but that isn't really a proof for what you said about them, although I agree with you that there is a chance it actually happened the way you described it.
Activity: 1
Activity: 1
Hey guys

I want to run a masternode on VTAR - but i can't find any guides how to set it up.

Can anyone help we, where I can find that info.

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
VANTAUR (VATR) MINING POOL

http://miningpool.shop

Based on Yiimp pool (No Registration Needed)
Fee  : 0.9% Only (Lowest Fee)

Ddos Protection Server ( Uptime 99.99%)