Pages:
Author

Topic: ✊$🔥[ANN][WASTE] Waste Your Money - Are you or your friends stupid enough?🔥$✊ - page 2. (Read 1931 times)

biy
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
original idea, but not rentable  Smiley
Activity: 802
Merit: 501
Good joke, every idiot should see this.  Everyday 10 new ICOs popping up, ridiculous.  Btw, wrong section Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Wow thats what i was waiting for, where do I throw my life savings at?! There should me more anns like this so stupid people wake up, just becouse people are unable to do their reasearch we have govs cracking on all crypto... Wake up people stop throwing money at projects that are obvious scams...
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
This bump method seems buggy. Topic creator don't bump it, however users can.

Is this "serious business"?
Activity: 1
[AUTOMATIC MESSAGE]
Wow, this ICO is so fabulous! This will clearly change the world.
[AUTOMATIC MESSAGE]

I guess no one will be offended of me?
Activity: 2
Activity: 588
Merit: 116
Wanna send some time or maybe whole life. Roll Eyes
Activity: 1
Good joke, but I think this belongs in Off-topic or at least bitcoin discussions. Unfortunately, the same may be said about more other coins that don't make sense in less obvious kind of way.

Administrators should have done better job at ICO control (they are hell rich with those advertisments), however it is still altcoin (despite the fact this is bullshit, just as me, they even don't control bots and multiaccounts, i feel this forum full of scam, bots and multiaccounts).
Activity: 31
Good joke, but I think this belongs in Off-topic or at least bitcoin discussions. Unfortunately, the same may be said about more other coins that don't make sense in less obvious kind of way.
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
cryptocronic.com
BOUNTY: NONE (Move along, translator)

Bwahhhaaaaha ahaaaha ha!!   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Waste this is crazy name like the value of this token if that is pure waste than you should increase the conversion rate because investors will get waste it doesn't matter how much it will be. Let's see who buy this waste and will donate his money to newbie.
This token was created for wasting all your money, or suggest to waste money of your friend\relative.

You wish to invest into LOOQ or LUST? Your super investor, 50 years on market, suggest you to buy Ripple, Signatum or EOS? You are very greed and want to get easy money? You don't know anything about blockchain, ICO and just want to "invest" your inheritance/loan into something?
This token is for you!

It is opened 24/7 for all years until blockchain dies or another hardfork comes, you can always buy it, waste all your money, and do nothing.

SITE: NONE (I am too lazy, why do you need it if you want to waste your money?)
TOKEN NAME: WASTE
TOKEN DISTRIBUTION: INFINITE
TOKEN COST: 1 ETHER - 10000.0000 WASTE (look how much fucking waste you get)
BOUNTY: NONE (Move along, translator)

How to waste my money?

First you need to get ethereum wallet. You can use Mist, My Ether Wallet, or Exchange Wallet.
How to create Mist Wallet: Click here - Hard
How to create My Ether Wallet: Click here - Medium
How to create exchange wallet: Just create account and look at withdraw\deposit sections - Easy (Beware! You will get absolutely nothing, even WASTE, because you were so crazy so you used exchange wallets which are connected to their cold wallet)

Just send your ethers here: 0x9250c8991C88eb8e6faD9018C6d5763F09B96857 and you will get WASTE, which means you are fucking crazy guy.
If you want to laugh at people who waste their money, look here: Etherscan

Also you can send our token ANN to anyone, so they could stop fucking talking about the prosperity of %puttokennamehere% and just waste their money.
Pages:
Jump to: