Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🦄 [ANN][WATCHDOG][WMP] - PRESALE NOW LIVE! 🦄🚀 - page 2. (Read 2246 times)

copper member
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
So, if I grow my portfolio with your tools, it won't be only about the price, right? It will also do some critical analysis to add value to the community? is that right? Or what am I missing here? Anyway, do you already launched the mobile portfolio tool? give me the link, I need to change my Blockfolio as it looks too messy for me.

The platform is not live until after presale. Please check the sneak peeks we have released and check the links below

The site is 100% mobile friendly. The MN can be stored in vault platform anywhere in the world accessed via mobile easily

The portofolio tracking is the same but not released until after presale

https://medium.com/@mbroome02/watchdog-the-platform-set-to-disrupt-the-crypto-industry-9a893657e8cc?sk=ec0cbb2f92679b2d1429cef5d5fb4b40

https://youtu.be/W7l3OuQEA3A
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
So, if I grow my portfolio with your tools, it won't be only about the price, right? It will also do some critical analysis to add value to the community? is that right? Or what am I missing here? Anyway, do you already launched the mobile portfolio tool? give me the link, I need to change my Blockfolio as it looks too messy for me.
copper member

Good Day Watchdog Community

What a day we had yesterday, I hope everybody thoroughly enjoyed the sneak peek navigation video of the platform letting you know all the

hard work we’re putting into this great project for our great community.

Somehow through the extremely busy day I had yesterday I had the opportunity and pleasure of sitting down with the Owner and writer from

the Crypto Blog via Medium ; where he conducted a one on one interview with me, picking my brain and trying to understand the full

magnitude of the Watchdog Ecosystem

It gives me great pleasure to share this with you as I think it sheds some  good light on how we’re doing things differently here at Watchdog.

I hope you all enjoy it as I have.

Roger  Shocked

https://medium.com/@mbroome02/watchdog-the-platform-set-to-disrupt-the-crypto-industry-9a893657e8cc?sk=ec0cbb2f92679b2d1429cef5d5fb4b40

copper member

After 4+ months of long hours, time away from the family and following my vision to an tee; myself, Ruben, Jenna, our DEV Daniel from

Creative ONE and Ian and his whole Vault team have worked around the clock to achieve this great milestone.

I am thrilled to share with each and everyone of you an unveiling and a real time in glimpse in development stage of our

Watchdog Platform that Encompasses Everything Crypto

You will be able to see the magnitude of this platform and please note that there is a lot more to the

platform then you’ll see today as we will soon be commencing Alpha and Beta testing and then soon after this child of mine will be released

officially to the public.

It gives me great pleasure to develop and give back to the Cryptocurrency community a working utility that brings us all together and solves

real problems within our space. This will make  each and everyone of our days a little easier by having everything at your fingertips right on

the Watchdog Platform.

Without further ado I give to you full navigation video and a detailed glimpse of the Cornerstone of the Watchdog Ecosystem

Listen to the video and stay tuned for a promotion that will result in a few lucky community members being part of our beta testing stage of

the platform.

Sincerely,

Watchdog
CEO & Founder
Roger

Activity: 27
When is the sneak peek?!
copper member
which algo is your coin using? Thanks!

Here you go  SIR

A direct fork pivix
Activity: 424
Merit: 106
https://Newrewardcoins.com
which algo is your coin using? Thanks!
copper member

Big Day Today WMP Community

Activity: 11
Its getting real. Exchange by end of week, hope everyone is grabbing their nodes.
Super pumped for the leak tmrw... heard some rumors it is going to be big
copper member
As always Watchdog is true to their word as we are Results Driven.

I can's wait to  show our GREAT COMMUNITY our Special Unveiling Tomorrow........... Stay Tuned

As i always said "Don't Sleep On This Masternode"

WATCHDOG

"Everything Crypto"

Watchdog
CEO & Founder
Roger

EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT US - WATCHDOG WMP BLOCKCHAIN GOING LIVE TOMORROW @ 5PM EST

Heard about the huge announcement tmrw.

Wait wait wait I have to get more btc to buy 2nd node haha

This project is exploding!!!
copper member
Activity: 8
Liking the reward scheme. Liking everything. Been collecting my btc and have enough for a couple nodes...

Looking forward to Monday big news.

This project is getting bigger and bigger and still in presale.

Never seen this before. Totally blowing my mind. Cant wait for exchange so my masternode can make mega bank. I see 20$ a coin

Thanks for your positive comments.

This project has a big surprise coming on Monday and we don't mean the start of the blockchain  Wink

What is it?!?! More sneak peeks I hope...
Activity: 11

This project is getting bigger and bigger and still in presale.

Never seen this before. Totally blowing my mind. Cant wait for exchange so my masternode can make mega bank. I see 20$ a coin
copper member
Activity: 38
WATCHDOG
WATCHDOG is a new crypto currency project.They declare their goal to create a state of art analysis tool with accurate statistics and transparency to users. Good idea, Good project. A safer investment platform. GOOD LUCK WATCHDOG
Activity: 174
like idea of getting paid only rewards to investors, and keep holding Masternode amount locked is a safe option to keep price from crashing, they already made so much progress in project with all screen shots mentioned it looks amazing, waiting for official launch
Activity: 10
i love this project maybe it will hit the big exchange soon . the devs are much hard workers i see.
Activity: 7
   A honest future for investments with Cryo not the crazy wild west we are living in now.
If you are new to this arena like me you discovered there is a lot of snake oil and bad medicine.
In the last 6 months I have lost way more to than I planned on the next big thing. It didn't take long to
discover that was a waste of my resources and time and I had someone take me under their wing and tell me
about watchman and how Cryo works. It is an honest way to make a good return on your investment. Time,
energy,passion and integrity went into Watchman and this new project is what everyone wants , needs ,
and has desired for a long time. I want in and am getting in now. This is that opportunity you want with the community
as a unit helping to grow and do things the right way. Do miss out on this and what will come in the future from this
endeavor.
 Sincerely, David W Morrison

https://github.com/Watchdog-WMP/WMP-Whitepaper

Pages:
Jump to: