Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][**WDC**][DDoS][Stratum Only][PPLNS Pool] - WDC.ALLPOOLZ.COM - page 2. (Read 2060 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Looks like we got listed on the official WorldCoin site.  http://worldcoin.in/services/
Any interrest in block payout after lower confirms?  I was thinking about it, but I see that it only takes 25 minutes to hit 120 confirms now.
Block explorer links working.
So, no one mines WDC?
Pool is no longer in beta.
enough users there? nice pool by the way.

Can always use more.

Net hash is getting close to 900Mhash.  Let's see if we can get this pool to push it over 1Ghash.

Can always use more.
Since the pool is getting larger, I changed to payouts to once per hour. 
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Convert Crypto at BestChange
Activity: 770
Merit: 605
I am looking at dropping the number of confirms for a payout.  I'll let the pool run a bit longer to verify its operation.   
I don't understand payment system: this time pool have 3 user, i send 1/3 accepted of poll valid share, found 3 valid confirmed bloks, but my account balance is only ~ 1/15 of summary reward???

PPLNS take a little to ramp up.  I took a look at your last couple share payout and they are right on with the estimate.  Do the last couple shares look right to you?

Thanks, now look like better. go sleep now and stay on your pool, will see later Smiley

Thanks!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I don't understand payment system: this time pool have 3 user, i send 1/3 accepted of poll valid share, found 3 valid confirmed bloks, but my account balance is only ~ 1/15 of summary reward???

PPLNS take a little to ramp up.  I took a look at your last couple share payout and they are right on with the estimate.  Do the last couple shares look right to you?

Thanks, now look like better. go sleep now and stay on your pool, will see later Smiley
For those mining, point your miner to 209.141.39.95.  I am changing the server IP and the DNS will take a little time to update.  If you switch to 209.141.39.95, you should notice no interruption.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Convert Crypto at BestChange
It's a nice pool, but now there are many out there, only the 1st few are crowded.
Pages:
Jump to: