Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WDC][POOL][RBPPS][DDOS-protected] WorldCoin mining pool 2 - page 3. (Read 9872 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I can't cash out, what happened ?

I enter the PIN, the message that the operation was successful, but the money is not debited from the account.
yep i've found some bugs with the manual cashout function so please use automatic withdrawal for now.

Auto payment seemed to have stalled as well. 
should be fixed now

Yep.  Thanks.

Thanks! work.
you welcome. i'm sorry for the inconvenience, this happened due to global pool code changes which were to prevent pool1 from sending out extra payments thus stop losing our hard mined coins
Activity: 61
Merit: 10

I enter the PIN, the message that the operation was successful, but the money is not debited from the account.
yep i've found some bugs with the manual cashout function so please use automatic withdrawal for now.

should be fixed now

Yep.  Thanks.

Thanks! work.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I didn't receive auto payment for more than hour even when I change payment limit below my current account balance, please check that.
please call in your account id and pool number(wdcpool or wdcpool2 - i know this is the thread for latter, but should be explicit to avoid confusion) - i'll check that and get in touch

Not sure if you done sth but it seems that problem is fixed for now, I got my payment ;-)
I didn't receive auto payment for more than hour even when I change payment limit below my current account balance, please check that.
please call in your account id and pool number(wdcpool or wdcpool2 - i know this is the thread for latter, but should be explicit to avoid confusion) - i'll check that and get in touch
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Activity: 364

should be fixed now

Yep.  Thanks.

should be fixed now
Activity: 364

Activity: 61

Network hashrate: 2252.71 MH/s Pool hashrate: 1004.85 MH/s
where's my champaign... got to celebrate Cheesy
on wdc 1, miners are reporting normal low to 0 stales, but your console shows 50 valid shares, 209 invalid for Paid Shares. What gives?

those invalid shares are for orphaned blocks, not only for invalid shares from cgminer
Activity: 65
on wdc 1, miners are reporting normal low to 0 stales, but your console shows 50 valid shares, 209 invalid for Paid Shares. What gives?
After dontmineme problem Im moving a smaller pool.
How much is you total hash erundook?
first one is 500mh/s, second one 700mh/s
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
After dontmineme problem Im moving a smaller pool.
How much is you total hash erundook?
Yes they disappeared.  Smiley
actually they've gone to the invalid counter.
btw, be aware that i'm flushing old shares (paid and invalid shares that are older than three hours) few times a day to keep the database snappy, so those counters will decrease accordingly.
Activity: 149
Yes they disappeared.  Smiley
Im still there on pool 1 atm with my small worker and testing a p2pool with my rig.  Smiley
The unpaid shares didnt change.
check again. those were shares from rejected blocks not accounted as invalid somehow. fixed.
Activity: 149
Im still there on pool 1 atm with my small worker and testing a p2pool with my rig.  Smiley
The unpaid shares didnt change.
Hi
I was mining on both your pools and realised when i stop mining one of them after a few hours I still have some valid but unpaid shares in my account (128 in pool 1 and 40 in pool 2). Could you look into this please? Nickname is the same.
should be fixed now, that was just cache not updating properly. but why did you stop mining? Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: