Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WHITELIST]WorkChain.io- Real Time Payroll on the Blockchain | Working App! - page 39. (Read 41108 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 0
You already contacted some HR agencies? From what i understood partnership with them will be needed to spread.
Activity: 126
Do you plan Telegram airdrop in the future?Thats popular way nowdays to spread the word about the project Smiley
We will announce an Airdrop at the same time as our bounty, both will have a requirement to sign-up for our application and telegram, so it's a good idea to be part of both Smiley

You could make quizzes on Telegram with questions about the project and then reward participants.It engages community in a fun way.

Not a bad idea,i think there are telegram bots that can do something like that
Activity: 95
TGE happened yet,or you plan to do that  after end of the sale?
Activity: 247
Can we expect the bounty to include signature campaign also?

Please see our post here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.43056884

Thanks for the share - I'm waiting for further news about the bounty. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 28
Official team Account
You could make quizzes on Telegram with questions about the project and then reward participants.It engages community in a fun way.

Nice idea, We have some things like this planned as well!

Do you have some examples of things you've see in other campaigns that you enjoyed/worked well?

I have a friend that makes interactive quizzes with smart players.I'll show him the project and suggest to him to make you an interactive quiz for fun  Grin

Great, thanks!
Activity: 212

Do you have some examples of things you've see in other campaigns that you enjoyed/worked well?

I have a friend that makes interactive quizzes with smart players.I'll show him the project and suggest to him to make you an interactive quiz for fun  Grin
copper member
Official team Account

Activity: 13
Activity: 224
Do you plan Telegram airdrop in the future?Thats popular way nowdays to spread the word about the project Smiley
We will announce an Airdrop at the same time as our bounty, both will have a requirement to sign-up for our application and telegram, so it's a good idea to be part of both Smiley

Can we expect the bounty to include signature campaign also?
Activity: 222

copper member
Official team Account
Activity: 193

It is not a bad idea at all, lots of projects benefited from Telegram Airdrops recently.
Activity: 166
What is the minimum to participate in investing?
Activity: 158
Activity: 147
Any chance to allow newbie rank to join signature campaign?

I sure hope not,newbie rank siganature is barely visible,noone would benefit from that.

Like a 'Participation Ribbon' Cheesy

--

We didn't plan one for that reason... That said, we'll keep it in mind, and recommend checking out the bounty / points overview that we've put together as there are tons of ways to gain points during the bounty that are not dependent on your btctalk status.

Thanks for the interest.

Great to see that you are opened to suggestions!

Listening to the public suggestions is important in the early phases of the project. It can shape the project into a more user friendly experience and get some design flaws out of the way.

Thats true,and its nice too see  team that is aware of the imporatance of community!
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

I sure hope not,newbie rank siganature is barely visible,noone would benefit from that.

--

We didn't plan one for that reason... That said, we'll keep it in mind, and recommend checking out the bounty / points overview that we've put together as there are tons of ways to gain points during the bounty that are not dependent on your btctalk status.

Thanks for the interest.

Listening to the public suggestions is important in the early phases of the project. It can shape the project into a more user friendly experience and get some design flaws out of the way.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3

--

Thanks for the interest.

Activity: 238
According to the roadmap i see that you released public beta.Do you have some video explaining  what are the capabilities of the beta,and how we can try it out?

Registration is now open to anyone: https://workchain.io/registration

--

We're working on additional video content, in the meantime here are some helpful links:

Product Tour Overview for workID: https://workchain.io/workid

Our Knowledge Base - https://help.workchain.io/

Thank you for sharing. So there are no additional prerequisites to join?
copper member
Official team Account
According to the roadmap i see that you released public beta.Do you have some video explaining  what are the capabilities of the beta,and how we can try it out?

Registration is now open to anyone: https://workchain.io/registration

--

We're working on additional video content, in the meantime here are some helpful links:

Product Tour Overview for workID: https://workchain.io/workid

Our Knowledge Base - https://help.workchain.io/

copper member
Official team Account

--

Thanks for the interest.
Pages:
Jump to: