Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WHRL] WhirlCoin | WhirlPool Algorithm | Sloped Rewards |AMD + CUDA Equal - page 55. (Read 118096 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Quite similar. With FX8350 I get like ~330Kh/s with wallet, and around 410Kh/s with minerd.

I lol'd

Anyways, bounties really DO seem strangely big compared to what we mined. 25 blocks so far, kinda funny, even compared to a simple node bounty!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
0.5%, or 3.4 Million WHRL will be premined to support these bounties and others in the future.

200,000 WHRL: For GPU Miner
50,000 WHRL: For Increasing CPU Miner Performance
400,000 WHRL: For Implementing WhirlPool Anonymous System
200,000 WHRL: For Android Wallet
100,000 WHRL: For Online Wallet
50,000 WHRL: For Paper Wallet Generator
50,000 WHRL: For Block Explorer

WTF and I have like 300 from beginning with 3* I7  Huh DEV you did somthing wrong!
Activity: 1764
Merit: 570
Twitter\X @AlexKosa1
nodes ?
addnode=162.253.154.172
addnode=162.248.4.167
addnode=183.21.162.89
addnode=92.244.112.153
addnode=107.150.46.123
addnode=90.155.222.162
addnode=151.48.154.149
addnode=66.69.8.121
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Quite similar. With FX8350 I get like ~330Kh/s with wallet, and around 410Kh/s with minerd.

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
nodes ?

All on sample config in OP

Does it's better to mine into wallet with setgenerate parameter or with minerd ?

I'd say minerd would be faster, but i could be wrong. They will be very similar anyway.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Does it's better to mine into wallet with setgenerate parameter or with minerd ?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Can't even find one block running from 1 hr now.We need a pool :/
Hix
legendary
Activity: 1971
Merit: 1036
Compile miner
new error
Code:
configure.ac:6: error: version mismatch.  This is Automake 1.14.1,
configure.ac:6: but the definition used by this AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE
configure.ac:6: comes from Automake 1.11.3.  You should recreate
configure.ac:6: aclocal.m4 with aclocal and run automake again.
configure.ac:6: warning: The 'AM_PROG_MKDIR_P' macro is deprecated, and its use is discouraged.
configure.ac:6: You should use the Autoconf-provided 'AC_PROG_MKDIR_P' macro instead,
configure.ac:6: and use '$(MKDIR_P)' instead of '$(mkdir_p)'in your Makefile.am files.
Makefile.am:12: warning: 'INCLUDES' is the old name for 'AM_CPPFLAGS' (or '*_CPPFLAGS')
so many trobles with this sources
I don't understand what is going on here. Rewards for bounties are so high and yet on this coin I put 5 CPUs and got just one block rated at 99.24WHRL. At such low diff I should find much much more blocks, but what's a point reward per block is too low. Can someone explain in simple words what is going on with block reward and why we can't find more blocks at this diff.

It would appear that a very large miner has jumped on and sent the difficulty very high. Hopefully we will get pools shortly
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
kittehcoin.info
I don't understand what is going on here. Rewards for bounties are so high and yet on this coin I put 5 CPUs and got just one block rated at 99.24WHRL. At such low diff I should find much much more blocks, but what's a point reward per block is too low. Can someone explain in simple words what is going on with block reward and why we can't find more blocks at this diff.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

how did that person who gave u negative feedback figure out your two accounts were related?

i dont know , i even dont know anyone of These two persons :-)
but i dont care about it
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Dig block! What time are mine pool?

Not at this stage, but maybe later
I can`t compile from source.
Code:
g++ -c -O2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/home/ori/whirlcoin/src -I/home/ori/whirlcoin/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/home/ori/whirlcoin/src/leveldb/include -I/home/ori/whirlcoin/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -fpermissive -MMD -MF obj/groestl.d -o obj/groestl.o groestl.c
groestl.c:36:25: fatal error: sph_groestl.h: No such file or directory
 #include "sph_groestl.h"
                         ^
compilation terminated.
make: *** [obj/groestl.o] Error 1

Strange, that shouldn't be there. Which makefile are you using? Edit out any instances of sph_groestl.h and groestl.c with sph_whirlpool.h and whirlpool.h

Can the dev release a python_hash please so i can release a pool?

I'm not in a position to create one now, but from what I remember it isn't too difficult. You should be able to rewrite the the x11 or quark or qubit hashes to match this one - the hash is in hash.h

Code:
g++ -c -O2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/home/ori/whirlcoin/src -I/home/ori/whirlcoin/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/home/ori/whirlcoin/src/leveldb/include -I/home/ori/whirlcoin/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -fpermissive -MMD -MF obj/groestl.d -o obj/groestl.o groestl.c
 #include "sph_groestl.h"
                         ^
compilation terminated.

Which makefile are you using? Edit out any instances of sph_groestl.h and groestl.c with sph_whirlpool.h and whirlpool.h
Ubuntu 14.04
makefile.unix

Strange. It shouldn't be trying to compile groestl.c, so make sure it isn't in makefile.unix . Also make sure that whirlpool.c is in it's place (provided you find it). The same goes for sph_groestl.h and sph_whirlpool.h

Never mind, I found it.

Remove groestl.o from the makefile and it should run fine
Activity: 826
Merit: 263

Code:
g++ -c -O2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/home/ori/whirlcoin/src -I/home/ori/whirlcoin/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/home/ori/whirlcoin/src/leveldb/include -I/home/ori/whirlcoin/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -fpermissive -MMD -MF obj/groestl.d -o obj/groestl.o groestl.c
 #include "sph_groestl.h"
                         ^
compilation terminated.

Which makefile are you using? Edit out any instances of sph_groestl.h and groestl.c with sph_whirlpool.h and whirlpool.h
Ubuntu 14.04
makefile.unix

Hmmm...  I had the same error so I copied groest.h from another coin.  Not sure what I've made.
Hix
legendary

Code:
g++ -c -O2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/home/ori/whirlcoin/src -I/home/ori/whirlcoin/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/home/ori/whirlcoin/src/leveldb/include -I/home/ori/whirlcoin/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -fpermissive -MMD -MF obj/groestl.d -o obj/groestl.o groestl.c
 #include "sph_groestl.h"
                         ^
compilation terminated.

Ubuntu 14.04
makefile.unix

Code:
 #include "sph_groestl.h"
                         ^
compilation terminated.

Strange, that shouldn't be there. Which makefile are you using? Edit out any instances of sph_groestl.h and groestl.c with sph_whirlpool.h and whirlpool.h

I'm not in a position to create one now, but from what I remember it isn't too difficult. You should be able to rewrite the the x11 or quark or qubit hashes to match this one - the hash is in hash.h
Hix
legendary
Code:
 #include "sph_groestl.h"
                         ^
compilation terminated.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Pages:
Jump to: