Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WICC] WaykiChain Provides Individual Accepted Placement Chance - page 2. (Read 1923 times)

Activity: 416
Merit: 42
Dear WaykiChainers, on December 17, 2019, WaykiChain (WUSD) gets listed on AEX. The following trading pairs will be available: WUSD/CNC, WUSD/USDT. Please be noted that the available dates for different functions are below:
https://medium.com/@waykichainwicc/waykichain-announcement-on-wusd-listing-on-aex-1e9c679e1786

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Waykichain is a great project. I am very excited to see the latest  individual accepted placement chance and it's really a big opportunity

Yes. I think you also observed the selling price as well. The total amount of WGRT issued is 21 billion, with the initial face value of $0.01, of which 30% will be directed to a private placement.
Activity: 148
Merit: 20
Purchase is only the option to get WGRT? If I hold big amount of WICC
Then can I get WGRT coin for holding?

Yes. Purchase is Only option to get WGRT. Since WGRT has the vote right to unlock and governance right to raise the stablecoin trading fee. So WGRT holders are the most powerful to govern the system and market cap.
Outside of Hong-Kong and China can everyone use it smoothly?

Nope. Communist Party enacted new cyber laws as a gesture to ban foreign companies from using encryption inside the chinese geographical domain. All data stored on chinese servers regardless of who owns it will be readable by policy enforcement and government officials. No coin transactions can be made in china. Why - because its encrypted in the first place.

Yes. Purchase is Only option to get WGRT. Since WGRT has the vote right to unlock and governance right to raise the stablecoin trading fee. So WGRT holders are the most powerful to govern the system and market cap.
Yes
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Can I buy WGRT coin in market now?
Activity: 17

Activity: 644
Great opportunity for big investors.
Wish you all the best from my side
Is there any opportunity for small investors?
 As an individual Min Buy: $500,000 is too much
Yes. You can buy min 500.00$

That case The individual commission could only be 1%.
Activity: 854
Is there any opportunity for small investors?
 As an individual Min Buy: $500,000 is too much
Activity: 362
Merit: 12
It looks like a very promising business proposal.
I am pretty sure Big investors are getting involved and take this project one step up
I have few questions. After private placement is there any plan to IEO and if there are plans for an IEO at which exchange it be held or it will be get list in exchange directly?

We are going to be listed on two Top 1 exchanges. But we don’t have IEO plan .Join WaykiChain(WICC), Official Telegram group and feel free to ask anything about Individual Accepted Placement
Hello, you've made a lot of claims I just want to make sure I understand them all, if this is all true, the project sounds promising.
Could you expand on "We are going to be listed on two Top 1 exchanges. "? Are you already approved? did you already pay your listing fees, are you in talks? Can you say what exchanges?

And do you have a link to your registered business?

We have our own Decentralized Exchange. It already has been used smoothly in HongKong and China.
Activity: 14
Merit: 5
Great opportunity to grab something special for us. If it's give us 50% bonus then it's ridiculous. This kind of projects are very insane. Big investors must try this to grab something. By the way your writing skill is very good. Keep going man. I can tell you that if you carry on like this every project maker will ask you to manage their project. Best of luck for you an Waykichain as well.

copper member
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
I have few questions. After private placement is there any plan to IEO and if there are plans for an IEO at which exchange it be held or it will be get list in exchange directly?

We are going to be listed on two Top 1 exchanges. But we don’t have IEO plan .Join WaykiChain(WICC), Official Telegram group and feel free to ask anything about Individual Accepted Placement
Hello, you've made a lot of claims I just want to make sure I understand them all, if this is all true, the project sounds promising.
Could you expand on "We are going to be listed on two Top 1 exchanges. "? Are you already approved? did you already pay your listing fees, are you in talks? Can you say what exchanges?

And do you have a link to your registered business?

Activity: 405
Sounds really good but if I buy now where i get WGRT coin and when it will unlock?
You will get WGRT within 5 working days. 
The unlock time will be 3 years negotiable depends on the amount you buy.
In my opinion it's an impressive business proposal.  I want to buy some WGRT. Want to know the min and the max buy limit
Max Buy :$5M.
Min Buy: $500,000.
Bonus:50%.
Commission: 5%.
Pages:
Jump to: