Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WILLOW]WillowCoin OBSOLETE CHAIN |750% POS| OLD ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - page 4. (Read 2152 times)

copper member
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Out of scans by 72 antivirus companies 71 says the file is clean, only one says that wallet has a virus and you trust that one and not the other 71? weird.
copper member
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://icopool.club:3433 -u -p c=WILLOW

WPWV23Wpo2P4CALKHFipL9H48qJ3aZKhk1
please mention Fee for your pool and payout times.
copper member
Last post was done in September 29, 2019 from this user !

Joined Github 14 Hours ago !

The readme on github is just a copy and paste from other projects !

And the Wallet File has Maleware in it !

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/012876425fa758ed3e5d5e1835fa3a261f21108d16fda62646e804903e47b938/detection

I am no expert on viruses, but i assure there are no viruses in the wallets, source code is live, any developer can verify Smiley

So this means you are not the Dev or has written the Code !!!
Thanks for explain yourself !

Watch out here when you download anything from the Links in here !!!!
@Lafu i know you from long time here on bitcointalk:) you are a good guy so i know this is a concerned post and not a attempt to spread fud.
yes Github was created 14 hours ago, why would it be created years ago when the project itself started 14 hours ago.
The readme is a useless file, its like the pamphlet you get inside your shaver that you throw anyway, most projects have the same content in the readme file.
and yes i am not a expert on viruses, i am a crypto dev. willow is forked from previous versions of litecoin core source code and that soure-code is known for giving false positives.
Willow is a fun staking coin, we are not promising anything more than that willow is going to be a amazing pos coin with good marketing and a pos coin which is supported for the longest time by the willow team and loved by the community.
this is my unreleased project from 2018, willow is my baby that i produced 2 years back but i couldn't release because of some bad events happened with my life and i had to take a break from crypto.
i hope this answers everything and i hope you understand what i mean to say.
Thank you.
copper member
Exchanges Huh Huh Huh
just launched less than 24 hours ago. Exchanges take time.
Activity: 39
Merit: 2
New Pool

Connect stratum+tcp://stratum.lucky-pool.online:3433 -u YourWallet -p c=Willow

Wkz9ZhKLNL51XUaXTjNpsbwRftJsYEtxKA
Activity: 450
Merit: 10
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 3199
Last post was done in September 29, 2019 from this user !

Joined Github 14 Hours ago !

The readme on github is just a copy and paste from other projects !

And the Wallet File has Maleware in it !

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/012876425fa758ed3e5d5e1835fa3a261f21108d16fda62646e804903e47b938/detection

I am no expert on viruses, but i assure there are no viruses in the wallets, source code is live, any developer can verify Smiley

So this means you are not the Dev or has written the Code !!!
Thanks for explain yourself !

Watch out here when you download anything from the Links in here !!!!
Activity: 424
Merit: 106
https://Newrewardcoins.com

*ATTENTION! Many new launched coins contains Viruses and Malwares . Some wallets showing a false malware or virus flag because of the integrated miner. Nevertheless we strongly recommend you to scan the wallets before using it. Use as example https://www.virustotal.com/gui/ to scan the files for malicious ware*
copper member
BOUNTY For setting up POW mining pool
First 3 pool earns Bounty
1st 100K Willow
2nd 50K Willow
3rd 30K Willow  
copper member
Edit: Out of scans by 72 Antivirus companies 71 says the file is clean, Only one says that wallet has a virus which definitely suggests that its a false positive, please ignore, Thanks
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”
copper member
@AFarpa many times online scans consider Crypto wallets or mining software's as viruses/malwares. its a false positive, please ignore.
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”
Activity: 157
Merit: 150
Cryptoinfo.net Community Crypto
Welcome to Willow Coin Announcement thread!

Now trading on EREX.IO

DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL WALLETS

WINDOWS
LINUX

SOURCE CODE

DISCORD COMMUNITY
OFFICIAL TWITTER
BLOCK EXPLORER

MINING

POW mining enabled till block 57,600(40 days approx), a total of 6,912,000 coins available for mining

POS STAKING TUTORIAL

1. Download WillowCoin wallet either for Windows or for Linux depending on your operating system.
2. Open the wallet and give it some time to sync. Synchronization will start automatically.
3. Go to "Settings" and "Encrypt wallet". Create a secure password. Remember your password or write it down & store it somewhere safe.(optional step)
4. Restart the wallet.
5. Make sure to have WillowCoins in your wallet.
6. Staking would automatically start if you have a un-encrypted wallet, for an encrypted wallet go to "Settings", select "Unlock wallet for staking only" and enter your password.
7. keep your wallet open, unlocked & connected to the internet to stake efficiently, WillowCoin has a minimum stake age of 8 hours which means you would receive your first stake after 8+ hours.

Its that simple! happy staking.

EXCHANGES

EREX.IO

copper member
We have moved to a new Announcement Thread for WillowCoin-v2 [$WLLO], please refer to the new thread for the updated information https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annwllowillowcoinrobustsecurerewardingcrypto750-annual-pos-5244514
This topic is now locked.

Now trading on EREX.IO

DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL WALLETS

WINDOWS
LINUX

SOURCE CODE

DISCORD COMMUNITY
OFFICIAL TWITTER
BLOCK EXPLORER

MINING

POW mining enabled till block 57,600(40 days approx), a total of 6,912,000 coins available for mining

POS STAKING TUTORIAL

1. Download WillowCoin wallet either for Windows or for Linux depending on your operating system.
2. Open the wallet and give it some time to sync. Synchronization will start automatically.
3. Go to "Settings" and "Encrypt wallet". Create a secure password. Remember your password or write it down & store it somewhere safe.(optional step)
4. Restart the wallet.
5. Make sure to have WillowCoins in your wallet.
6. Staking would automatically start if you have a un-encrypted wallet, for an encrypted wallet go to "Settings", select "Unlock wallet for staking only" and enter your password.
7. keep your wallet open, unlocked & connected to the internet to stake efficiently, WillowCoin has a minimum stake age of 8 hours which means you would receive your first stake after 8+ hours.

Its that simple! happy staking.

EXCHANGES

EREX.IO

Pages:
Jump to: