Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WKC] WANKCOIN - Shop Anonymously, Accepted at over 100+ HD sites! - page 10. (Read 175289 times)

Activity: 480
Merit: 500
Ehi Greg, can you ask to cryptsy if add wank coin?

Yeah I was surprised to see it wasn't there.  I went to sell a couple btc worth of that unbreakable coin that I didn't even realize I had just sitting in a trash wallet...and was planning to buy more wkc with the profits.  Now I get to wait for bitcoin's slow ass to transfer to bittrex from cryptsy.  Seems like a loss for cryptsy on fees.
legendary
Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000
return to mining wank! I believe that we make as unb coin...
legendary
Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000
Ehi Greg, can you ask to cryptsy if add wank coin?
X7
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone
Lets integrate WKC tipping options like Changetip has done with Bitcoin for cam sites! XD
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Wankcoin (WKC) Administration
Hey guys!

A couple things:

1. Volume has been above the threshold Bittrex wants to avoid the coin being delisted, we watch this daily and don't believe we have any need for concern.

2. walletgenerator.net added Wankcoin to their paper wallet generator! I asked them to add us last month and they did, I may have forgot to tell everyone! Give it a try and give us some feedback! Smiley

Greg
Activity: 181
I like those wonderful memes but WKC need some volume before it get delisted on Bittrex.
X7
legendary
X7
legendary
Looks cool , time for more like this ones.

*quietly acquires coins in the background*
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Looks cool , time for more like this ones.
Activity: 211
What about this one? lol.

How did I miss this? lol

X7
legendary
Hey everybody,

Sorry I have been away from the forum for so long.

Behind the scenes we have been chatting with some of our biggest supporters to get their input of where they think the coin should go. We have decided what we want to do and which direction we want the coin to go, however, our developers (as well as myself) are very busy on a company project at the moment that unfortunately we can't pull them away from until they are finished.

In the meantime, I have been keeping an eye on Wankcoin markets as well as the general crypto scene. If you feel we have been quiet for too long, a quick PM or message on the board will get a response as soon as possible.

We are definitely in it for the long haul and appreciate the support and those sticking it out with us.

Greg

Thanks for the updates as always - look forward on hearing which direction you guys want to go with the coin Cheesy - a little excitement never hurt anyone!  .... well.. unless they have a heart condition... so they have no right wanking anyway...
legendary
Activity: 1512
Hey everybody,

Sorry I have been away from the forum for so long.

Behind the scenes we have been chatting with some of our biggest supporters to get their input of where they think the coin should go. We have decided what we want to do and which direction we want the coin to go, however, our developers (as well as myself) are very busy on a company project at the moment that unfortunately we can't pull them away from until they are finished.

In the meantime, I have been keeping an eye on Wankcoin markets as well as the general crypto scene. If you feel we have been quiet for too long, a quick PM or message on the board will get a response as soon as possible.

We are definitely in it for the long haul and appreciate the support and those sticking it out with us.

Greg

Good news, looking forward for developments.

(PS: bigger supporters? you mean massive wankers? Cheesy just kidding Smiley)
No worries, people just need to take this opportunity to wank one out during the slow times.
Pages:
Jump to: