Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WKC] WANKCOIN - Shop Anonymously, Accepted at over 100+ HD sites! - page 35. (Read 175332 times)

X7
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone
Was told to come check out Wankcoin for my website nakedbits.com. Read the first page, like what I see, will this community help get this coin on coinpayments.net? It's easier than having so many different wallets, I accept 30 different coins through them and would love to accept wankcoin. I added the coin at their site, but more will have to do the same. I also posted here if you'd like more background https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=767377.new#new

Bitcoin Belle
www.Nakedbits.com
"Giving you the naked truth on Bitcoin"

Boobs always win, we are sure WKC will hop on board with you.
X7
legendary
So when here will be dump? Wanna buy some...

Everyone is on hodl - this baby is going full moon... I know... I try to buy as much as there is for sale  Grin
Activity: 483
Merit: 250
So when here will be dump? Wanna buy some...
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Was told to come check out Wankcoin for my website nakedbits.com. Read the first page, like what I see, will this community help get this coin on coinpayments.net? It's easier than having so many different wallets, I accept 30 different coins through them and would love to accept wankcoin. I added the coin at their site, but more will have to do the same. I also posted here if you'd like more background https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=767377.new#new

Bitcoin Belle
www.Nakedbits.com
"Giving you the naked truth on Bitcoin"

Activity: 480
Merit: 500
lol been mining since day 1 with 3TH.  I'm wankin my way to millions.

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

Haha that why I said it coz I when I jumped back on I saw u still there. U sir are very smart Smiley

Thank you Smiley.  Just lucky catch sometimes.  This coin is kind of a no brainer since it had/has an actual market out the gate.  Surprised we've been lucky enough to mine this long without people pushing the difficulty too high.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Wankcoin (WKC) Administration
Hey all -

A few things came up today and a few team members were unable to make it, so we had to postpone our meeting. We will reschedule in the coming days and I will update everyone accordingly.

We are still plugging away in the meantime.
Activity: 635

Haha that why I said it coz I when I jumped back on I saw u still there. U sir are very smart Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Mining.............
X7
legendary
Miles ahead at coinwarz  Cheesy
nothing new,just another copy & paste coin

That's right mate don't waste your time here. Best you move on to a pumpNdump coin
And a trini who says mate... right after a shill account post.. shill #2..  go back to sexcoin FUD spammer

Oh my days you fucking idiot I was being sarcastic and telling the prick to move on. You really are a fucking idiot. Check my history and come back and call me a fudder who makes shill accounts.
You dickhead junior member I've been part of this coin's community since the launch. You'll do good not to piss off fellow community members with your stupidity.

Forgive them man, they are just little kid. Their words dont worth a shit Smiley

Yeah bruv I agree. Its squashed. Long time anarchyx you must be dripping in wkc lol
O.O

X7
legendary

That's right mate don't waste your time here. Best you move on to a pumpNdump coin
And a trini who says mate... right after a shill account post.. shill #2..  go back to sexcoin FUD spammer

Oh my days you fucking idiot I was being sarcastic and telling the prick to move on. You really are a fucking idiot. Check my history and come back and call me a fudder who makes shill accounts.
You dickhead junior member I've been part of this coin's community since the launch. You'll do good not to piss off fellow community members with your stupidity.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Forgive them man, they are just little kid. Their words dont worth a shit Smiley

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

He needs pumpndump coin or better make a pumpndump coin itself .
X7
legendary

X7
legendary

Like your name - lol.. stop using shill accounts to spread FUD.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
wow, we passed 100 TH/s

Pages:
Jump to: