Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WKC] WANKCOIN - Shop Anonymously, Accepted at over 100+ HD sites! - page 88. (Read 175332 times)

Activity: 461
Merit: 250
I think wankcoin just like bitcoin Go up and up never back down.

+1
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
I think wankcoin just like bitcoin Go up and up never back down.
Activity: 512
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
what is the difficulty adjusting method of this coin?

seems the difficulty has been nailed in there for a really long time while the net hash keeps rising.

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
There will be good thing when payment is done.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
just tought... - removing bitcoin (in some future) from paying option should cause immediate buying pressure on wankcoin
Mi
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
... nothing, I guess. Wankcoin specializes only in concrete terms. ;-)

In a way, somehow innovative...
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

What is the difference between btc and wkc in future? Both have anonymity and wkc have (place answer here)
Activity: 87
Wankcoin (WKC) Support
Coins will be accepted as early as next week. Exchanges are next.

We will be setting the value on how many WKC get's you a membership and from there the initial value is established.

Other coins trade a made up values. This is where WKC is special.

So what happened to this plan?

It's moving ahead.  We'll be accepting WKC for payment on our sites this week. 
Activity: 635
Coins will be accepted as early as next week. Exchanges are next.

We will be setting the value on how many WKC get's you a membership and from there the initial value is established.

Other coins trade a made up values. This is where WKC is special.

So what happened to this plan?
Activity: 87
Wankcoin (WKC) Support
how this is anonymous as compared to other coins?

With a credit card you have to use your first and last name as well as your address. With WKC none of that is required.

So what is required to buy WKC and maintain anonymity?  Smiley

Unfortunately, we don't currently have an exchange for buying WKC directly with fiat currencies.  One option for the moment would be to buy BTC and trade for WKC on AllCoin or any other exchange offering WKC trading that may arrive in the future.
Activity: 13
how about the price to buy video with Wankcoin?
how it work?

With a credit card you have to use your first and last name as well as your address. With WKC none of that is required.

So what is required to buy WKC and maintain anonymity?  Smiley
Activity: 17

Activity: 57
I was wondering dev how the public will buy wankcoin. Will it appear as something else on their credit card statement when they purchase wankcoin or do they have to buy bitcoin to convert into wankcoin?
Activity: 512
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
to the mooooooooooon   Grin
Activity: 211
While allcoin.com is a nice enough looking site.. and it works well too.. it just doesn't have the traffic right now. This coin needs a bigger exchange really. Plus the payments system coming online.

Allcoin picked it up pretty quick it seems, and bittrex confirmed on twitter that WKC is on their list to be added. Just need to keep reminding them maybe? Would be nice to see WKC get on Cryptsy too.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪
While allcoin.com is a nice enough looking site.. and it works well too.. it just doesn't have the traffic right now. This coin needs a bigger exchange really. Plus the payments system coming online.

Bittrex is following Wankcoin on Twitter, I think it will be listed there soon
Activity: 17
Are there any sites where I can spend my WKC right now?

Within days you will be able to spend your WKC
Activity: 182
Pages:
Jump to: