Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WKD] WickedCoin - X13 Pow+Pos 5% // 1M coins only. LAUNCHED NOW!!! - page 11. (Read 21224 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Where is the wallet Huh

The wallet and source code will be available at launch. 21:00 HS UTC
17 hours left. Here's the countdown timer:
http://www.tickcounter.com/countdown/2014jun30/UTC/210000/WickedCoin%2520Launch
Activity: 21
pre mine no thanks

Premine is necessary for a lot of things. We can offer bounties for services, we can do contests, and marketing using the premined coins. And that's why everyone can see the address, and the coins won't move from the original address. Every time we pay someone a bounty or a prize, everyone will know it. We will post every txid with info about it.

A lot of coins don't premine anything, and they start great, but then they go down the same as any coin, because they don't have any founds to support the coin.

We are already giving away 3400 WKD out of the 10000 with the contest and bounties. And more giveaways are coming.
Activity: 599
Merit: 500
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
We need translations in French, German, Chinese, Russian and Italian! Remember, 50 WKD bounty each.

Also 100 WKD bounty for the first 3 pools.
Activity: 2
Hashing this

DefinitelyNotTwitch

Also, super blocks
Fucking wicked man!
As mentioned before.. Looks like twitch so I'll donate hash

Haha thanks! We appreciate it! Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Fucking wicked man!
As mentioned before.. Looks like twitch so I'll donate hash
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Thanks for your reply!.

Lol, it's funny how "ShitCoins-B-Gone" registered today, and he only talks shit in all his posts. I mean, any coin could be good or bad.

I'll mine some and see if it's worth it or not.
Looks good! And nice logo. I think I'll be mining this.

One question: any future plans?

Hello!
One of the things we want to do, is implement anonymous transactions. A lot of coins already do that and use TOR, but most of them aren't working, and there are a lot of bugs. So, we're writing the code from 0. We will be doing a lot of tests before releasing it to public.
I think we will be able to release this feature the second or third week of July.

Also, once this coin gains some popularity, we'll be looking for people who accept WickedCoin for services or products. We will offer bounties for this.
premine?
no thanks

100% pump and dump. 1 million coins, Premine with a huge bonus prize for tweeters to get listed on bittrex.

Yeah.... Will have rigs for rent to anyone who want's a piece of this one. I will pass.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Looks good! And nice logo. I think I'll be mining this.

One question: any future plans?
Just finished translating to Spanish~
Here's the LINK

Thanks! Added to the ANN.

Thanks GKG for your support!

Added a new bounty: 100 WKD for the first one to upload a MAC waller (pre-compiled), tomorrow.
Activity: 28
Just finished translating to Spanish~
Here's the LINK

Activity: 280
I'm looking forward to mine this.
Already started out at twitter. retweet and spread the word. http://bit.ly/1pD7V5Z
Activity: 28
Looks interesting, nice design plus x13 algo. Will mine for sure.  Smiley

Will translate to Spanish ~
premine?
no thanks

100% pump and dump. 1 million coins, Premine with a huge bonus prize for tweeters to get listed on bittrex.

I hope you don't end up mining and participating in the contest then! Smiley
Activity: 700
premine?
no thanks

Activity: 15
Pages:
Jump to: