Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WONARB] WONARB.com will initiate an ICO - page 4. (Read 655 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
When there are no much fluctuations on the market the arb method will still accumulate great income, while just buying and holding will loose a lot of time with virtually no result.
Arbitrage is even more attractive, when there is a drop on the market. Absolute figures might be smaller but the percentage increases
 Smiley
You can try our services at https://wonarb.com/
I would like a more detailed explanation. How can an individual coin help to work with arbitration. After all, as far as I understand, they throw that coin that has a difference in price.

Significant remark. Arbitrage makes sense when you are converting certain coins. For example, if the difference in the rate of the etherium, then we transfer the etherium, and not the other coins.

You are right. We are moving buying Bitcoins and then moving it to Korea then cashing out and then buying again on the international markets. The coin will be needed not to move value across markets but to use our services. We will stop accepting Bitcoins as a initial investment and we plan to start accepting our coin instead.
I can provide translation, listing and ad(in my website) service in 6 languages.
Will appreciate Your translation services but not the second part of Your spam message, not gonna to report it anyway.  Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
I would like a more detailed explanation. How can an individual coin help to work with arbitration. After all, as far as I understand, they throw that coin that has a difference in price.

Significant remark. Arbitrage makes sense when you are converting certain coins. For example, if the difference in the rate of the etherium, then we transfer the etherium, and not the other coins.
No, we are in the process of researching and discussing the best options. As You know the decentralized coins have to be configured wisely because once it's released - it's final
Activity: 96
Do you have a discord ?
Hi, can You please rephrase Your question in English, that would be very much appreciated. Thank You!
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
At this point our services work flawlessly and You can try it Yourselves at https://wonarb.com/
That's a good point!
We were concerned about that a few years ago when we started doing private arbitrage, but ever since there are is no regulation whatsoever. The problem is that governments want to ban, or regulate the market but at the same time deny to acknowledge and accept the crypto coins to be a currency. And when they do, there will be flaws in the laws that will still allow legal arbitrage. Take for example cryptokitties. It isn't a currency but can be used as one. If they regulate that it will mean to regulate as a currency everything which is impossible. Because all collectible items and everything that can be exchanged will turn into currency. Bottom line is there wan't any regulation and if they create it, there always will be an exception.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I'm just wondering, is arbitration a legitimate occupation? For some reason, I think that in the near future the arbitration will die, what will happen to your coin when arbitration will not be possible?
we are still debating on that because as You know the mining will soon migrate from proof of work to proof of stake. At this moment we are thinking it will be better to lunch it as a token on the Ethereum network. But there is a possibility to make it a separate minable coin as well
we are still debating on that. For now we are thinking to make it a token on the Ethereum network but it is also possible to create a minable coin on its own
Activity: 20
if you make it will it be a minable coin?
February 02, 2018, 08:41:40 AM
 Smiley
February 02, 2018, 04:22:47 AM
Meanwhile feel free to ask any questions
February 02, 2018, 04:16:03 AM
We are currently working to determine the best foundation of the coin and choose the proper options, quantity and develop the smart contracts from there. Yes it will be an ERC 20 Ethereum based coin.
We started this topic early to find if there is a demand for our services becoming an ICO.
Then we will create a proper ICO website and present the whitepaper and options for tiers.
Pages:
Jump to: