Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]WORDCOIN ICO Cryptocurency supplied with freelance services at 1 trn market - page 2. (Read 7751 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
WORDCOIN
In Roadmap you write about successful launch of a similar project without blockchain. What is this project and where to find information about it?

I also want to see it. Lately there are few freelancer ICOs like this and Bitjob and I want to see do you have some real advantage over others. You should give us all the details about your experience.

Hello!

We agree that there're already a few ICO freelance platforms existing. But investors have to recognize really successful projects and to multiply their income.

Bitjob is a really great project, but it has a few differences from us:
- it's aimed to students market, which is very narrow;
- student don't have enough experience for implementing many kinds of works, reducing the number of clients;
- it's possible to use both tokens and fiat money on their platform, leading to insufficient demand of token, which influences its rate growth.

Our platform combines complimentary freelance services with the market volume more than 1 trillion dollars. And the only payment method will be WORDCOIN, issued in 100% amount. Because of its decentralization, WE platform excludes agents' fees and resource owners profit with the help of smart contracts. That's why clients pay less, and authors earn more (at least +30%). This fact and an active PR campaign will allow to attract 10 million users within 1 year. Taking into account WORDCOIN rate will grow 150 times.

It is quite a surface description. We'll be glad to answer more detailed inquiries! The all required information is also provided in WP. Thank you for you question!
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
In Roadmap you write about successful launch of a similar project without blockchain. What is this project and where to find information about it?

I also want to see it. Lately there are few freelancer ICOs like this and Bitjob and I want to see do you have some real advantage over others. You should give us all the details about your experience.
Activity: 312
Merit: 252
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Hi! I've reserved Korean translation and here's the website translation in Korean

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxEAvzPxO7zMS3hOb3VGUU0tUFE/view

I'm leaving it here since the bounty manager hasn't checked it Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
                                              WORDCOIN ICO added - ICOTRACKER.NET     https://icotracker.net/project/wordcoin
                                                                 https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/907503532798078976

Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Wow! Solid project and excellent team, Now I actually want to participate in the bounty campaign.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
I really like the announcement of this project, very detailed, and very serious and professional look, looking at a promising mission, I am very interested to join this project, you have a great plan, it will attract investors fast, good luck for the future
WORDCOIN
This ICO is set to raise funds that will be used to establish and further develop a totally new
international platform Word Expert (WE), powered by blockchains transactions and supported by the
single cryptocurrency WORDCOIN, used to deliver a set of widely popular and interconnected onlinebased
services, such as the following:
• Copywriting;
• Translation into any languages, including proofreading by native speakers;
• SMM – placement of posts in social media with active SEO backlinks (posting);
ORM – temporary provision of access to webpages at popular websites, which can be used
to publish and subsequently update the content.
These services are in high demand and when provided at the comprehensive one-stop platform are
expected to deliver a multiplicative effect, as the team has seen within their careers. The total market
value of these services reaches $1 000 000 000 dollar. The decentralization will help cut costs and decrease
pricing due to the absence of the agent’s or recourse owner’s fees. The WE platform will surely appeal
to many users, as the Contractors will earn more, while the Customers will pay less for the most
demanded services online.
Activity: 327
Merit: 12
great project...i hope this project get succes
WORDCOIN
Unfortunately we loose access to the account Shulio from which this ann thread was published. Until we won`t take it back under control we will write answers to your questions from this account. Thank you   
Activity: 994
Merit: 335
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Minimum amount is 790 000 to organize freelance translation platform for 20 languages  with proofreading. This product will be unique on the market and it will be powered by block chain and smart contracts, so WE will gain popularity in a fast way. If investors will believe in our idea and and we will raise more funds, we will also introduce copywriting services, ORM and SMM. Together these services will give multiple effect. Volume of the market of these services is $1 trln. When many work-givers and investors on this market want to buy 10 mln WORDCOINs to act on our platform, its exchange rate will increase minimum 15000% within one year.  That is why this is the most profitable ICO in 2017.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
So this is a freelance service with crypto integrated but focus more on Articles writing/SEO/Marketing instead of all service?

Thanks

Minimum required funds would be : $1M?

iam read in bounty thread and ico site
wordcoin minimum target in ico selling 5 million dollar
legendary
First big investors are on our site wordcoin.io now
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
this is a great long-term project, I like your ICO program, it can be said there is no bonus in preICO but, 3% bonus for ICO for anyone joining preICO, interestingly, this project also has a very large supply total, that means this project is very big and promising, great, good luck
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
as i can see there is only one problem other than the OP being so long , the word "WORD" dosent have the letter "V" in it like each and every persons last name in your team!
legendary
Good afternoon!
Yes, this will be the bigest decentralised freelance plaforrm WE where work-givers will pay less and workers will earn more, because smart contracts allow us to exclude agency fees and owner profits. Main services will be translation with proofreading, copywriting, smm and ORM. Together these services will give multiple effect. wordcoin will be the sole currency on WE and its currency rate will encreease dramaticaly with the grow of number of users and orders.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
So this is a freelance service with crypto integrated but focus more on Articles writing/SEO/Marketing instead of all service?

Thanks

Minimum required funds would be : $1M?
Pages:
Jump to: