Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]WORX [WORX] PoS | Masternode | Bounties | high ROI - page 6. (Read 3992 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Splendid project!I like this project. I think it has a very bright future. Too bad my Bitcointalk account is very new.
Activity: 174
Merit: 1
Wow! It is a new POS coin with high ROI and good rewarding system. i hope I could do a translation bounty to have coins since I cannot afford to buy the MN. For those others who can get it, come and join the discord group and the pre-sale is currently running. Smiley
Activity: 140
I just translated the ANN into Chinese, please visit if interested : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.36533943
Activity: 19
I really like the idea of ​​this project. I think that the coin has a great future.
Activity: 7
I like this project
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
the site looks like professional but i hope you planned to get listed on exchange quickly otherwise it will happen a massive dump as usual with high roi MN
even with a solid project
Activity: 812
Merit: 270
You have to know that your post doesn't respect this forum rules.
Incentive to post in an ANN thread is forbidden. I strongly suggest to remove this rule if you don't want to see your post deleted soon.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I joined the discord Wink
On my view, j love the concept of pos and masternode and i predic a good future for this coin ...
I hope i've reason Wink
Activity: 87
I really love this new pos coin, let's enjoy happy staking!
Activity: 54
To start the project looks promising
Activity: 37
I have only recently joined this community! and so far I'm very impressed! this project looks like a real Winner!!! keep it up guys this is just the beginning!
Activity: 59
The algo is Quark ,looks like easy to mine.
Activity: 296
Merit: 11
this community is quite good plus there is referral program is running right now, refer more than ten user you will get some worx
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
The algorithm Quark of course I like it, but why POW ending block 1430? Even mined normally I does not can.
Activity: 75
the concept of this coin is quite good, lets join the discord to know more about the project and discuss with the dev team
Activity: 193
we have an active community just join us to grab some coin
Activity: 200
team in very active, great  Grin
Activity: 19
Thank you. I'll pick up the coin.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
You just grab my attention, will follow and let see how this coin go to moon.
Pages:
Jump to: