Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WTS]Carbon Fiber Bitcoin Keychains (SOLD OUT) - page 2. (Read 3810 times)

legendary
Activity: 2459
Merit: 1057
Don't use bitcoin.de if you care about privacy!
We have updated our website, with a new design and included the Bitcoin Keychain, so you can buy it from there (And pay with PayPal if you desire to do so Tongue)
http://cryptoimperator.com

Your site is down Tongue, Is their a purple carbon fiber ? and can you make diff logo ?

Should be working now...

Yes purple carbon fiber exists, and we can a different logo. Just PM us with the logo and quantity Smiley

A Keychain in black/orange carbon fiber would look great too. Is there a Chance you will produce a small batch again after the current one is sold out?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
give me your cryptos
Id really love one of these, but I'm saving for a phone using my funds. Just too expensive for me ATM. Are any smaller ones available? Those surely should be cheaper Smiley

No smaller option at the moment, but rest assured you won't regret getting one Smiley

Screw it. It's just too tempting!

I purchased one, I'm awaiting CryptoImperator's response and confirmation! Let's see how fast it delivers!

Could you tell me when you ship?
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1280
Id really love one of these, but I'm saving for a phone using my funds. Just too expensive for me ATM. Are any smaller ones available? Those surely should be cheaper Smiley

No smaller option at the moment, but rest assured you won't regret getting one Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
give me your cryptos

legendary
Activity: 2459
Merit: 1057
Don't use bitcoin.de if you care about privacy!
ordered one! Smiley Can't wait to receive it.
legendary
Only 7 keychains left!
legendary
legendary
We still have some of these! You won't regret getting one, durability and looks are assured!
legendary
Only 8 Carbon fiber keychains left!

Grab yours now!
legendary
We still have some keychains available!
legendary
Christmas Bump!
legendary
Bump!
legendary
Bump!
legendary
Ordered. Smiley

Should be there soon Cheesy
legendary
Keychains have started to ship Smiley

All remaining orders have shipped, there were some problems with tracking numbers.
legendary
Keychains have started to ship Smiley
legendary
You have great shop! I would like to buy some stuff for my co-workers.

Glad you like them!

I would be interested in ordering one of these if you still have them available  Smiley

Yes! We still have some, please order through our website Smiley http://cryptoimperator.com
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
You have great shop! I would like to buy some stuff for my co-workers.

Activity: 578
Merit: 554
I would be interested in ordering one of these if you still have them available  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
Been over a month and I have still not gotten my key chains...any eta?

It will be shipped for sure in maximum 10 days, sorry for the wait, but as we stated in the post due to holiday time in Spain we could not ship them earlier :/

Alright just making sure it did not get lost on the way.
Pages:
Jump to: