Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WTS]Crypto Imperator "Magic Internet Money" Coin SOLD OUT! - page 2. (Read 2072 times)

legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
CI - I would like a coin, whatever number is lowest.

Also, can you share your procedure for dealing with keys? Are you ensuring they are wiped etc? Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
shipping from which country (or at least continent)?
and as I'm a newbie in this collectible-forum and don't have a clue ( Cheesy) ... :
what is this denomination about? i understand that i load such amount on the coin ... if affirmative, where do i get the private key from? and who else has this key?

anyone?  Huh Smiley

TeeGumes has covered your question very well. AS for who else has the private key, it would be Crypto Imperatore. All coin makers make a public and matching private key.

The public is what you would look up to see if coin is loaded or not. The Private(hidden beneath holo) is to sweep the coin when the time comes you want to redeem.

So the only people who will have seen the private key is you and the coin maker. Faith must be had in the coin maker and their honesty. Which in this case I as a buyer myself of this coin I do have faith in CI.

Hope that helps. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203
shipping from which country (or at least continent)?
and as I'm a newbie in this collectible-forum and don't have a clue ( Cheesy) ... :
what is this denomination about? i understand that i load such amount on the coin ... if affirmative, where do i get the private key from? and who else has this key?

anyone?  Huh Smiley

CI is located in Spain I believe. The denomination is 0.005BTC and has no special meaning unlike some of his coin releases (example. moon coin). If you peel the hologram there will be a priv key/QR more than likely (I have never peeled a CI coin so unsure). You have to pay the 0.005 upfront with the cost and once the coin is received CI usually loads them when you message him.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 501
https://rollbit.com/referral/Agrawas
Btw CI, when will we be getting the next coin(s) for the 10 year anniversary set? We're also waiting for the newspaper as well, any idea on the E.T.A. for the rest of the coins (and Times newspaper) in this series? I think that most of us were under the impression that ALL of them would be done before the end of the year. Can you keep us posted and will you concentrate on completion of the 10 Year Anniversary Set? We've all been waiting for a UPDATE, and it would kinda be nice to get those regularly. Enthusiasm is still very high about the set.  Smiley

Not sure about others, but I received message from him on the completion of the 6/10 coins and and 7 is also ready for shipping..

Yes Times Paper, I hope we get it with the next shipment..
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
I assume you have permission from the author to profit off of this image?
HERE is a link to the artist's Reddit account. MtSocks used his design, credited him and offered him a free pair: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/dpoypo/hi_were_mtsocks_and_as_a_tribute_to_rbitcoin_weve/f6k4c98/?context=3. They are also donating a % of their revenue to Bitcoin Core development. Would be fair to see CI do something similar I suppose.
If he hasn't, I'll be lodging a type-1 flag against him.
Activity: 1912
Merit: 354
Btw CI, when will we be getting the next coin(s) for the 10 year anniversary set? We're also waiting for the newspaper as well, any idea on the E.T.A. for the rest of the coins (and Times newspaper) in this series? I think that most of us were under the impression that ALL of them would be done before the end of the year. Can you keep us posted and will you concentrate on completion of the 10 Year Anniversary Set? We've all been waiting for a UPDATE, and it would kinda be nice to get those regularly. Enthusiasm is still very high about the set.  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 262
Merit: 6
#77 please

If #77 unavailable, #91 please
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin

HERE is a link to the artist's Reddit account. MtSocks used his design, credited him and offered him a free pair: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/dpoypo/hi_were_mtsocks_and_as_a_tribute_to_rbitcoin_weve/f6k4c98/?context=3. They are also donating a % of their revenue to Bitcoin Core development. Would be fair to see CI do something similar I suppose.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Activity: 765
Merit: 283
copper member
Activity: 507
Merit: 118
Lowest # & # 69 plz (2 total)

Edit: Proud to have been a part of something  Grin

Just turn this into a coin.  Done.

Activity: 493
Merit: 12
I’d like the lowest number please. Nice work CI !

copper member
Activity: 1848
Merit: 254
#50 Please
thanks
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348
Number 15 please
Activity: 857
Merit: 28
Lowest number thanks.
Activity: 343
Merit: 254
From The New World
 Number 12 please sent a PM.
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1280
That was quick  Shocked

PMing everyone, modified OP shipping is included, (Copy-Paste error  Undecided)
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
Lowest available number please...looks like number 12
Pages:
Jump to: