Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WTS]Crypto Imperator, Sailing the Seas Coin, All Aboard Yarr! 5 Left! - page 2. (Read 1965 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 2
This coin is amazing. Still have some available?  PM sent.
copper member
Activity: 1848
Merit: 254
Shipping this week!

awesome, can't wait to see that shiny sailboat in real life Smiley

Please pm me the tracking number when you shipped it.

Thanks

-bavicrypto-
legendary
Activity: 2459
Merit: 1057
Don't use bitcoin.de if you care about privacy!
Put #1 through #10 up for auction, please Smiley

yes auction shiny pirate coin!

Smiley

Otherwise it will take months before the other coins are sold out.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 440
Put #1 through #10 up for auction, please Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1280
Activity: 765
Merit: 283
Any news when these beauties will be shipped?
Activity: 449
Merit: 251
CryptoPhysical.com
One set please PM already been sent
Activity: 765
Merit: 283
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Yes pls, lowest number going

copper member
legendary
All PMs replied and list of available numbers updated!
Activity: 2338
Merit: 585
Please keep the thread to discussion about the coin, not price.

If you look at previous releases, for a 1 Oz Silver coin made by Crypto Imperator price has always been 229$ upwards, so adding a poster and shipping for both makes it the current price. Which I am sorry is not going to decrease, and splitting the bundle is not currently an option I am afraid.

Thanks for your understanding Smiley

BTW, will reply to all PM's during tomorrow! I have yet to update the available numbers list.

Fair enough, put me down for #13.

Add #50 as well.  PM sent.

If you look at previous releases, for a 1 Oz Silver coin made by Crypto Imperator price has always been 229$ upwards, so adding a poster and shipping for both makes it the current price. Which I am sorry is not going to decrease, and splitting the bundle is not currently an option I am afraid.

BTW, will reply to all PM's during tomorrow! I have yet to update the available numbers list.

Fair enough, put me down for #13.
copper member
Activity: 3892
Merit: 2197
Verified awesomeness ✔
I'll just have to buy both then. I'll take #25 if it's not already sold to someone else.
legendary

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I’ll take #26 and #27, like others with no poster for $150 each.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 473
Interested in a couple, pending all the above requests from everyone become reality. No need for poster imo, the coin is the beauty I seek.
legendary
Activity: 2407
Merit: 1636
I confess that price has affected my usual order of 2 (#14 & #16)
I appreciate the price drop but do agree that were the coin to be somewhat cheaper, I would gladly add the #16 to the order and likely an additional 2 (subject to pricing) for Grandkids pressies Tongue
You know I'm a fan of your coins so it's clearly a price issue for me nothing more.
Either way, I'm looking forward to this one as I think its a really cool design.
Keep it up CI Smiley

Viz
Double the silver, + a poster + much more scarce + design has been a pain to mint.
First things first, the coin looks truly amazing. Haven't seen such a nice design in a while, so I totally get that it was a pain to mint. However, I do not care for the poster (as it currently looks). Would it be possible to purchase the coin without it and get some kind of discount on the coin itself?

Take away the poster and drop to $150 and I will bite bro

At that price I'd take #50, #25 and #15 Smiley

i will take #15 if that happens

I agree, I would take 2 (#11 and #19) if they would be 150usd each

For $150, I'd take #13
copper member
Double the silver, + a poster + much more scarce + design has been a pain to mint.
First things first, the coin looks truly amazing. Haven't seen such a nice design in a while, so I totally get that it was a pain to mint. However, I do not care for the poster (as it currently looks). Would it be possible to purchase the coin without it and get some kind of discount on the coin itself?

Take away the poster and drop to $150 and I will bite bro

At that price I'd take #50, #25 and #15 Smiley

i will take #15 if that happens

I agree, I would take 2 (#11 and #19) if they would be 150usd each
Pages:
Jump to: