Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WVS] WaveCoin - X11 | PoW + PoS | 1 MILLION POW COINS | ON BITTREX NOW!!! - page 20. (Read 43518 times)

Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
the problem is the diff.it changes every block now with most new coins so by the time it hits block 100 small miners with low hashes cant really solo and get any blocks while the rich guys with big miners can still solo for awhile.crypto is not really decentralised in away because a hand full of big miners get most of coins at nearly all launches and than dump them first chance they get crashing the value of the coin and just move on to next since there is nearly a new coin everyday.its turned into a bit of a joke really.the first coin to really come up with a way that is really fair accross the board is going to be the one that makes it big.mineral tried but failed at it but atleast they gave it a shot.

Hi! Yes, I understand what you mean. I think this happens with most coins. Most people mine them and sell them fast, but it's kinda hard to control that...

About the diff: although the diff changes every block, it's still minable by little miners. I've done some tests before posting this coin, and with an intel quad core Q9400, I was able to mine almost 300 blocks in 1 hour (maybe a little more).

I think this is better than having rewards at the very beginning. For example, if the 50 WVS reward started at block 2, some big miner could instamine those 100 blocks and have 5000 coins. But in this case, it wouldn't matter because he/she wouldn't get anything. And by the block 100, I believe more people will be mining, so there will be more chances for everyone to get those 50 WVS blocks.

I guess it has its pros and cons like everything. But we really want to give some minutes so everyone can set up everything before the rewards.

---

@polz, the coin is launching tomorrow, that's why the pools aren't working!
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
pool cannot to use

the message " Unable to connect to wallet RPC service: RPC call did not return 200: HTTP error: 0 - JSON Response: [] "
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Block 2 - 100: 0 (to ensure everybone can download the wallet and configure everything)

Not this no block reward thing again & "everybone" ?

What's the problem? If reward starts since the first block, people complain of instamine. If there's some blocks with no reward to prevent that, people complain too.

This will give people some minutes to download and compile everything.
the problem is the diff.it changes every block now with most new coins so by the time it hits block 100 small miners with low hashes cant really solo and get any blocks while the rich guys with big miners can still solo for awhile.crypto is not really decentralised in away because a hand full of big miners get most of coins at nearly all launches and than dump them first chance they get crashing the value of the coin and just move on to next since there is nearly a new coin everyday.its turned into a bit of a joke really.the first coin to really come up with a way that is really fair accross the board is going to be the one that makes it big.mineral tried but failed at it but atleast they gave it a shot.
Added a new bounty of 150 WVS for the first block explorer.
Block 2 - 100: 0 (to ensure everybone can download the wallet and configure everything)

What's the problem? If reward starts since the first block, people complain of instamine. If there's some blocks with no reward to prevent that, people complain too.

This will give people some minutes to download and compile everything.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

RPC Port changed from 75120 to 25120.
P2P Port changed from 75121 to 25121.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
so the trio of yesterday is dead (flash, ninja and kore)

let's just start another cycle right?

tornado, wave and ??

All of those coins has nothing to do with this one. I know everyone think "another coin" everytime someone posts  an ANN. But a lot of them succeed, and a lot of them fail.

And I want this coin to succeed, that's why we're trying to develop some features such as the plugin for forums. Someone suggested a tipbot for reddit. We could do this too if people are interested.

It's up to everyone to decide to mine or not!

--

cryptoangel, if you don't have suggestions or something to say, don't post. I don't want negativity. If you don't like the coin, just don't mine it, don't read the topic, and move on.

I love the coin, I love you, I love to wave.

tornado, wave and ??

All of those coins has nothing to do with this one. I know everyone think "another coin" everytime someone posts  an ANN. But a lot of them succeed, and a lot of them fail.

And I want this coin to succeed, that's why we're trying to develop some features such as the plugin for forums. Someone suggested a tipbot for reddit. We could do this too if people are interested.

It's up to everyone to decide to mine or not!

--

cryptoangel, if you don't have suggestions or something to say, don't post. I don't want negativity. If you don't like the coin, just don't mine it, don't read the topic, and move on.
Activity: 700
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

tornado, wave and ??
http://WVS.pool.mn is now ready for registrations!
Please make sure to register and configure your miners before NewCoin launch!

http://WVS.pool.mn offers:
  • low 0.99% fee
  • 100% uptime
  • Smart DDOS protection
  • Skilled admin
  • Friendly support via email or forum

Join us!

http://pool.mn/Themes/Dilber/images/theme/logo.png

Pool added to the ANN! Thanks.
Since this coin has nothing new to offer, 1% premine is too high.

Well, read my second post please, and tell us what you think about it. Or if there's any other tools we could offer.
Still, if everyone thinks 1% is too high, I could make it less, but there couldn't be a lot of contests/bounties.
Activity: 392
Since this coin has nothing new to offer, 1% premine is too high.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

Thanks! Added to the ANN.
Please fix the block 1 reward. It's 10000 WVS not 100000. It was my mistake, I'm sorry.
Done.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
POOL.MN - we mine the hottest coins!
http://WVS.pool.mn is now ready for registrations!
Please make sure to register and configure your miners before NewCoin launch!

http://WVS.pool.mn offers:
  • low 0.99% fee
  • 100% uptime
  • Smart DDOS protection
  • Skilled admin
  • Friendly support via email or forum

Join us!

Thanks! Added to the ANN.
Please fix the block 1 reward. It's 10000 WVS not 100000. It was my mistake, I'm sorry.
Activity: 49

http://wvs.0feepool.com/

0% Fee pool online for pre-registration
PROP reward system.
Stratum with vardiff.
Stable SSD Server, DDOS protection.
Cashout are processed every minute.
EMail Support
Pages:
Jump to: