Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][X11][GOD] -- Godcoin the Divine Crypto-Currency used by the Gods. - page 4. (Read 41656 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Well there seems to be something wrong with the modified p2pool code. If anyone can help with P2Pool coding please reply here.

Im working on the modified x11 p2pool for god coin right now. Is a digital ocean droplet sufficient for a node ?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Well there seems to be something wrong with the modified p2pool code. If anyone can help with P2Pool coding please reply here.
The unofficial block explorer has been acting strangely since launch and reporting incorrect values. Please do not rely on this service for transactions or balances.

status on p2pool?

It's working locally (we haven't confirmed coin transactions because of our low hash rates).
We'll try and set it up soon if we can't find a multi p2pool to host it.

I can purchase the necessary resource to host a p2pool node. I want to help support the growth of this coin as much as possible. Love the Idea of a God Coin.

There shouldn't be much needed, a VPS and a domain (optional) is all that's really necessary. Unless someone has a server with good bandwith they would kindly lend to us.
The unofficial block explorer has been acting strangely since launch and reporting incorrect values. Please do not rely on this service for transactions or balances.

status on p2pool?

It's working locally (we haven't confirmed coin transactions because of our low hash rates).

I can purchase the necessary resource to host a p2pool node. I want to help support the growth of this coin as much as possible. Love the Idea of a God Coin.

status on p2pool?

status on p2pool?
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
hey guys

we have just added Godcoin to Cryptonator, which basically enables converting it to any crypto/fiat

webmasters and blog owners can check out free customizable price tickers and widgets, there's also free API for developers

P.S. Should you guys own an iPhone or any Android device, we have free apps which also supports GOD. Link to iTunes (iOS) and Google Play (Android)
Activity: 350
Vires in Numeris
Due to the unexpected price of 0.002 BTC/God and effort needed to mine Godcoins we have changed the way our bounties work and pay.

Way to go crypto community. You've given some shlub a 20 BTC premine for doing nothing other than paying someone to compile a really shitty coin for him. (or maybe he even compiled it himself, who knows).

Specifications

Block Reward: 7 Coins (First 140 Blocks will give 1 GOD each)
Block Time: 10 minutes
Difficulty Retarget: Every 7 Days

Safe to say this coin is going nowhere and will never be used for anything.
With 10 minute blocks it will never be used as a currency.
With 7 day difficulty retargeting the PoW will never function properly.
Multipools will hit it, then leave as soon as the difficulty is high, leaving you all with a coin you can't mine.

You people need to stop support crapcoins. You are only hurting the crypto community by mining and trading these things you ignorant assholes.
Activity: 29
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Due to the unexpected price of 0.002 BTC/God and effort needed to mine Godcoins we have changed the way our bounties work and pay.

In the past translations were given 250 Gods (0.5 BTC) as a reward but now that a price has come out we have decided to lower that.

Blog posts and Videos that also have the reward of 1000 Gods (2.0 BTC) will also be lowered.

If you claimed a bounty before this writing (this includes users who haven't claimed their rewards yet) you will still receive your original payment.

New payment system:

Translations: $5 (The equivalent in Godcoin)

Video/Blog: $100 (Why so much? Because we originally set Blogs and Videos as a high-rewarding bounty and decreasing it would draw away potential bloggers/video makers). We have removed the bounty from the main thread. Those who have already contacted me have until the 30th of June to send me a copy of their work for us to look through and give you feedback. On the 30th the Developers will make a vote and whichever movie/blog gets the most votes will receive the bounty. In the case of a tie/draw the bounty will be shared equally among the contesters.

In the unlikely event that Godcoin crashes and the rewards exceed the original amount then we will reward with the original amount because we cannot fund other bounties.

To those who think this is a scam and a greedy way so the Devs can get more of their premine its not. A huge fraction of the premine and unclaimed bounty rewards will be given out equally on the 12 of July. Please keep yourselves updated on this post and comment regularly.
Activity: 448

god.zeuspool.com

Mining strong! Join us and forget them high fees!  Smiley

Brand NEW CUSTOM dashboard!

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

https://coinking.io

Nice looking pool but getting 100% reject rate on both your WDC & POT pools Sad
Reminder! Please claim your bounties!

All bounties that haven't been claimed by the 12th of July (3 weeks from now) will be given out.

As I said before the Source code is there to see. I think we should get another block explorer/crawler to confirm these strange events.

In other news, a Godcoin is worth around 0.002 BTC.

https://c-cex.com/?p=god-btc
legendary
Activity: 881
Merit: 1006
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
after hashing Godcoin for more than 24 hrs w/out receiving any reward, i decided to call it quits for now... maybe, i'll be back mining this coin if its ok already... directed my resources to other profitable coins...

but i'll closely watch on this coin for updates...

Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
We have to do something to raise net hash rate. As I told dev, I would translate Godcoin specifications in Bulgarian if he want.
Pages:
Jump to: