Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][X11][PoS only] NinjaCoin - Ninja Launch - Hard fork 1.2.2 - page 49. (Read 69057 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
LoL 3 pools already in just a few minutes.
It seems that first blocks were with low block rewards Cry Dev can you clarify what is the block rewards structure?
I have add the block rewards to the annouce. A,d yes, the first 300 blocks were low with only 100 coins.

A new link is available for windows wallet with missing DLLs. I hope it's good now, i'm more on linux  Tongue

It is starting but still giving the error from the picture above
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
It seems that first blocks were with low block rewards Cry Dev can you clarify what is the block rewards structure?
I have add the block rewards to the annouce. And yes, the first 300 blocks were low with only 100 coins.

A new link is available for windows wallet with missing DLLs. I hope it's good now, i'm more on linux  Tongue

Was just testing new code and had a free slot ... So .. Why not ? :-)

Yes, the first block we found was 250, the next 750, looks good.

And before that block reward was 100 and then 200
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Was just testing new code and had a free slot ... So .. Why not ? :-)

Yes, the first block we found was 250, the next 750, looks good.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Aaaand Suprnova is running:

http://ninja.suprnova.cc

Get your Ninja's now :-)
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Nice premine mate. Sorry to say that, but 1% and ninja start is too much for the community to trust your project.

SCAM ALERT!!!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
P2PoolCoin.com
P2pool node for NinjaCoin

EU server: http://p2poolcoin.com:12500
Canada Server: http://ca.p2poolcoin.com:12500

Dedicated server
Xeon cpu
32Go ram
SSD
1Gbps

Fee: 1% ONLY !!!!
Activity: 140
POOL.MN - we mine the hottest coins!
Wallet does not work. Says 'The application has requested the runtime to terminate in a unusual way'

Start it again

I've done that same thing.

I am having the error too but mining still works. Maybe my dlls are not fully compatible. Dev should update his link with proper dll files i guess
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
nodes?

conf?
No need to add nodes and in .conf you can put what you want like every other coin
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Wallet does not work. Says 'The application has requested the runtime to terminate in a unusual way'

Start it again

I've done that same thing.
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

Start it again

yea dont work here either, did work for 2 minutes but crashes after and doesnt recover
Activity: 147
wow, so many x11 coins.
Ninja launch.
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

Start it again
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Wallet with the dll files until dev updates the link

http://www.sendspace.com/file/b62nmw

You can copy only the dlls if you are afraid of a possible virus i could hide in the exe Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: