Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][X13C]X13Coin, X13 POW/POS | 1 Month of Pow | bittrex poloniex - page 3. (Read 51090 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 196

Whats the Bounty for mac wallet?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
so many times i read scam,scam,scam....
even VeriCoin is scam??  Grin Grin

maybe you're right, but we dont know where's no scam in cryptoworld.
we all know stable bitcoin, litecoin and maybe dark....
Of course not, VeriCoin is a good coin and has an active and engaged dev.
X13coin dev is a joke, probably using google translate to write. With minimal due diligence it is easy to see that this coin is a complete shit, unfortunately, so many people invested in it Sad
Grin He came back to Earth and anounce Anon ?
or
"while dev going from the moon, pump monsters building rocket to the sun"  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
 Grin He came back to Earth and anounce Anon ?
Maybe developer has a secret plan that would raise price of this shit to the moon?=)
like yamashitacoin )))

from 20 to 200
Activity: 264
Merit: 101
Maybe developer has a secret plan that would raise price of this shit to the moon?=)
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Without active dev everycoin will die.
So price will go only DOWN till no any news from dev.

Some communities find new dev, but I think this is not that case.
so many times i read scam,scam,scam....
even VeriCoin is scam??  Grin Grin

maybe you're right, but we dont know where's no scam in cryptoworld.
we all know stable bitcoin, litecoin and maybe dark....
What's happening with these price drops  Shocked
This was a dead China coin from day 1 with zero development and copying the code from Boostcoin (you can't even see this now because the source has been removed from github). The only reason people jumped on this coin was because your reputable pool made you think this is a good coin. It it sad that people invest in such scams.

Explain the scam aspect of this coin
1.Just look at dev's posts, read them carefully, they have no value.
2.Where is the source code?
3.The source code contained Boostcoin message that was never removed - this is just hilarious.
What's happening with these price drops  Shocked
This was a dead China coin from day 1 with zero development and copying the code from Boostcoin (you can't even see this now because the source has been removed from github). The only reason people jumped on this coin was because your reputable pool made you think this is a good coin. It it sad that people invest in such scams.

Even without pool the coin had hasrate of several GH, so it wasn't because of a pool. What about the price drop i don't think it will last for long, there was somebody who bought 15 BTC value of coin at 14 K satoshi and 5 BTC at 9K satoshi. I don' think that they would buy in if they wouldn't want to get profit from it, so i expect a pump soon to 20K-30K satoshi
The pool just made it worse. It kind of put a positive stamp on this coin.
There are no buyers for this coin anymore. I am sorry for people who invested in this shitcoin, however it is their fault - always do due diligence before investing.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
What's happening with these price drops  Shocked

Even without pool the coin had hasrate of several GH, so it wasn't because of a pool. What about the price drop i don't think it will last for long, there was somebody who bought 15 BTC value of coin at 14 K satoshi and 5 BTC at 9K satoshi. I don' think that they would buy in if they wouldn't want to get profit from it, so i expect a pump soon to 20K-30K satoshi
Activity: 602

Explain the scam aspect of this coin
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Activity: 602
cannot compile wallet on linux

make
g++: error: X13Coin/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a: No such file or directory
g++: error: X13Coin/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a: No such file or directory

i have used git clone https://github.com/X13C/X13Coin to download source, please help

I'm also having that problem. Anyone knows a solution for this?

Might be missing a directory, hard to tell from that error message
Activity: 359
cannot compile wallet on linux

make
g++: error: X13Coin/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a: No such file or directory
g++: error: X13Coin/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a: No such file or directory

i have used git clone https://github.com/X13C/X13Coin to download source, please help

I'm also having that problem. Anyone knows a solution for this?
Activity: 532
The  dev is not activity. Huh
Activity: 264
Merit: 101
Dev is absolutely looser who killed this fork
Activity: 210
Where is the source for this coin? The git URL does not work.

pcmerc~
Pages:
Jump to: