Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][X14] X14Coin - No more, No less! - Anonymous Transactions Soon! - page 7. (Read 21687 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

I dont know what else to do. No matter what intensity or settings I just can't mine this.

u use a bat file

delete everything except sgminer.exe..........
that helps me
Activity: 520
Merit: 500
suprnova.cc or pool.nm ? Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
at least someone change the order (not mining it though, as I just discovered it...)

Is there a bounty for a nvidia gpu miner ?

Hey, djm34. Can you make nvidia miner? I think dev must pay for it from premine.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
well then lots of other coins to mine!

Oh you are really stupid lol.

But yes i'm on maia now.

Cool
Have fun with that.....go mine Debtcoin...its a nice easy 11X
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
actually they didn't change the order they just removed whirlpool... ok...

super easy then lol just x13 with shabal i think
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Oh you are really stupid lol.

But yes i'm on maia now.

Cool
I dont know about it being stupid....I like the coin, and the mining works fine for me and I am guessing for the people rushing this coin at Pool.mn.  Perhaps its time for some new hardware on your end.  Its not fair to suggest that a dev has to think of all the people running thier rigs with a mouse in a wheel.

Lol you are a dumbass, my AMD rig work fine everywhere except for this coin. Also HD radeon 6900 series is not old like hell...
I dont know about it being stupid....I like the coin, and the mining works fine for me and I am guessing for the people rushing this coin at Pool.mn.  Perhaps its time for some new hardware on your end.  Its not fair to suggest that a dev has to think of all the people running thier rigs with a mouse in a wheel.

Lol you are a dumbass, my AMD rig work fine everywhere except for this coin. Also HD radeon 6900 series is not old like hell...
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
actually they didn't change the order they just removed whirlpool... ok...
sgminer.exe --algorithm x14 --no-extranonce -o stratum+tcp://stratum.pool.mn:7838 -u user -p XXXX -I 20,19 -w 512,256 -g 2,1 --thread-concurrency 24000,15232 --gpu-powertune -20

Yes we know that work on the latest graphic cards but not the old.

This is pretty stupid to release a coin with a unstable miner...
I dont know about it being stupid....I like the coin, and the mining works fine for me and I am guessing for the people rushing this coin at Pool.mn.  Perhaps its time for some new hardware on your end.  Its not fair to suggest that a dev has to think of all the people running thier rigs with a mouse in a wheel.
sgminer.exe --algorithm x14 --no-extranonce -o stratum+tcp://stratum.pool.mn:7838 -u user -p XXXX -I 20,19 -w 512,256 -g 2,1 --thread-concurrency 24000,15232 --gpu-powertune -20

Yes we know that work on the latest graphic cards but not the old.

This is pretty stupid to release a coin with a unstable miner... (stupid or intentional, like the missing dll for the cpu miner, the bug in the config file...)

I dont know what else to do. no matter what intensity or settings I justr can't mine this.
Thats strange.....I am not having that problem at all
here is my bat, getting great results on one of my rigs with a 290X, and 270X

http://i.imgur.com/Arigoqp.jpg

I dont know what else to do. No matter what intensity or settings I just can't mine this.

I've the same problem

Of course it's too late because we have old gpu so we missed the train now.

I dont know what else to do. no matter what intensity or settings I justr can't mine this.
Thats strange.....I am not having that problem at all
how soon on polonix or bittrex?
I would rather not see it on there right away......all I know is the last few launches that went strait to Bittrex dies shortly there after.  I would rather see diff on this rise a bit more to increase value first.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Gpu miner still doesn't work for HD Radeon 6900 series .............................................
wow looks like people are really jumping on this coin.  pool.mn keeps seeing 5 new miners every 2 min
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
how soon on polonix or bittrex?
Pages:
Jump to: