Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XAM] ⚡⚡⚡⚡ Amulet ⚡⚡⚡⚡ - page 5. (Read 1062 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Such a perfect usecase of smart contracts, I'm blown away no one has done something like this first.
copper member
Activity: 112
Bounty Announcement is next item on roadmap... Well what are you waiting for??? I want in on this!

We're finalizing the details of the bounty program in the next few days. Sign up at https://www.amuletplatform.com/learnmore to get notified when it goes live.
Activity: 32

Nice presentation. I particularly like animation. It makes the concept very clear

Activity: 8
Nice idea. Is I right it will be for both crypto experts and teal-world analysts too?

Definitely, this can be used by any financial analyst. We're focusing on crypto because we feel accountability is missing there the most, but Amulet can be used by analysts making predictions about stocks, real-estate, etc.

Solid thought process. Build it to address the most needed usecase, but plan to expand its usefulness as adoption grows.
copper member
Nice idea. Is I right it will be for both crypto experts and teal-world analysts too?

Definitely, this can be used by any financial analyst. We're focusing on crypto because we feel accountability is missing there the most, but Amulet can be used by analysts making predictions about stocks, real-estate, etc.

Activity: 7
Creative solution to a real problem. Cool that there's a working product but I wish they would post more about token metrics. Just joined the telegram to stay up on this.
Activity: 168
This what the investors and experts need. The concept is really great, I like it. This should be a big project. More and more campaign will be needed from now. The more campaign, the more people know. If you have a translation bounty, I think it should begin from know. I'm also interested in reserving Indonesian Translation (Bahasa). Let people know more, and the investors certainly like the concept.  Smiley
Bounty Announcement is next item on roadmap... Well what are you waiting for??? I want in on this!
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
a very good project with a very familiar name and easy to remember, but whether this project just tells it, is there an Ann who has a bounty campaign, because I want to follow it
Activity: 3
When does the bounty program start?
Woah, you got my attention. Will be watching closely.
Activity: 4
this sounds really cool, I have been looking for tools like this
Activity: 3
First!! This project is going to blow up!!
Pages:
Jump to: