Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XBM][*ICO 2 phases*][100% PoS][Anonymous][Encrypted Messaging][Web Wallet] - page 5. (Read 18045 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
WE are coming in on behalf of QIBUCK COIN tomorrow to purchase as a liquid asset..Please reserve us in the early bird section. I will ask Busoni to clear a request in the morning. Also we want to take on a full promo package for you I will pm you. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Investor number 2.. Thanks Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Any hype besides encrypted messaging and anonymous.They are not luring enough.
legendary
Activity: 938
Because of no mining period xcloudcoin is still holding over 200% above the ICO price. Get an official escrow.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
reserved.That's sweet that you allow some members to use your wallet. Wink
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
I'm most interested in the Electrum wallet. Doge is really the only altcoin (Not counting Bitcoin or Litecoin) that had some type of lite wallet that I know of. Seems like a lot of features, and if you can really back it up with the android/ios wallets, online wallet and electrum? Should be a sturdy coin if you pull that all off. I'd love to see what happens with this. If it picks up, I'll def buy in.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Thanks for your quick response. I will take the gamble since I forgot to invest in XCloudcoin ICO which was 100% PoS and no mining.  Hopefully I'm right and make X 2-10 profit. Can I be my own escrow  Roll Eyes
I shoud've listened you when u said about xcloud :x there was no movement on trex, I thought it wouldnt get sold...... Friend of mine made a good ROI on it.
If this takes off in the next few days I might get some btc out of cold storage.

OP, any plans for a bigger exchange? Bittrex, mint?
Activity: 562
Merit: 251
ALCEDO
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
Seems interesting, I will write a short analysis on my thread.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Thanks for your quick response. I will take the gamble since I forgot to invest in XCloudcoin ICO which was 100% PoS and no mining.  Hopefully I'm right and make X 2-10 profit. Can I be my own escrow  Roll Eyes
Activity: 308
find anon136 escrow please  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1400
What's the total btc you are looking to raise and the amount needed for guaranteed launch?
Activity: 952
What are you going to use the ICO funds for?

If you want people to gain your trust please verify your identity from here: http://cryptoasian.com/ (do it ASAP, before ICO ends).

Could you forget about the anonymous transactions and stealth addresses? No one cares about anon transactions, its just a headache and a waste of time. You could be developing something more useful that we can actually use and need.
I'm dying.
I think I'll risk 0.2. Bored to contact escrows.

Will PM u txID.
Post it here please. I will have to put txid in the OP.
k.
https://blockchain.info/tx/ce1e5886138d7255fd638939dfc4c63481f9db3082973d3285d184e0d85149a8

Sent less than I tought I had in my online wallet.
Activity: 364
nice logo .  but why no pow period
I'm dying.
I think I'll risk 0.2. Bored to contact escrows.

Will PM u txID.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
It's definitely interesting but it might be a bit too ambitious these days.
legendary
Activity: 1260
POS.......then POW?  Don't understand what the effects of that will be, but interesting I suppose.
I'm dying.
Activity: 364
Looks well thought out and the ICO appears fair enough.  Best of luck!
Pages:
Jump to: