Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 274. (Read 268507 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

I'm interested in hearing alternative names for the coin... if the name is to be changed it would be before the anon wallet goes public (non beta)...

I think an IRC Channel would be nice to discuss this things and change some ideas?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I'm interested in hearing alternative names for the coin... if the name is to be changed it would be before the anon wallet goes public (non beta)...
Activity: 616
Just hit a milestone on the wallet.. getting much closer to testing!!!!

Nice.  I can't believe this coin went under the radar as long as it did. 
Just hit a milestone on the wallet.. getting much closer to testing!!!!
Activity: 658
This is insane, I thought 10 new coins a day times were behind us after alt crash...
But I was wrong this is getting worst!

it's called a free market for that reason. we can create as many currencies as we please and let people decide which one(s) they want to get behind. dont complain.. get in.. or get out ;p
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
someone said about 84 days but don't quote me
Activity: 164
alt fans!
  how long  dos this coin  be  mined over ?  have a time  or not ?

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
man...i'm getting excited about this one it's like drk all over again but faster

I will be looking for beta-testers for the new wallet - this will be running on testnet, but I need users who can act as an annoymous node - so inbound TCP PORT forwarding or listening is required, mixer nodes only run on linux at this stage as well...

please PM me if you meet the requirements,

Thanks

ATCSECURE

Will these nodes be like mega nodes, so you could earn money from them?

Most likely yes

That's cool, I will definitely run but please make the coin requirement something reasonable and not like DRK (1000DRK).

for beta-testing - we will be on testnet so the # of coins won't matter, I'll send out coins to those who need them
How fixed are you on the name -- "x11 coin?"

I feel this could use some re-working.  Wink

NOT FIXED on the Name.... originally I was thinking about the "X" and how it reflects several things, or crossroads of old technology w/ new technology... and the x-factor

Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
for some reason I cannot add workers in coinmine.pw, and supernova just has too many users. any other good non fully populated pools out there? ty

I will be looking for beta-testers for the new wallet - this will be running on testnet, but I need users who can act as an annoymous node - so inbound TCP PORT forwarding or listening is required, mixer nodes only run on linux at this stage as well...

Thanks

ATCSECURE

Most likely yes

That's cool, I will definitely run but please make the coin requirement something reasonable and not like DRK (1000DRK).

Well, the smaller the coin requirement, the smaller pool of available coins to use/send....  I'm open to suggestions
How fixed are you on the name -- "x11 coin?"

I feel this could use some re-working.  Wink
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

Thanks

ATCSECURE

Most likely yes

Thanks

ATCSECURE

Most likely yes

so that means PoW ends in

about 84 days.

so today is 5/21/2014 and first blocks were at 5/8/2014

so total days before PoW ends =

exactly 70 days or 10 weeks or 2.5 months

PoW ends in 2.5 month? lol im out
Grin

having a 5 day POW is not "fair" distribution, and it puts a lot of coins in only a few peoples hands, which can impact market volatility

This also makes it less attractive for the multipools, which in turn also impacts market volatility...

about 84 days.

Grin

PoW ending in 2.5 months is probably better long term than it ending in a week or less.  1 week mining = periods of massive dumps which can make a coin hard to recover from.  
Activity: 840

Thanks

ATCSECURE

legendary
Activity: 1386

about 84 days.

Grin

Thanks

ATCSECURE
Jump to: