Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 294. (Read 268507 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
No blocks found on cryptopool?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
We haven't had luck finding that elusive first block, but once we do with our current hashrate we should be hitting about 4-5 per hour
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
thecryptopool.com does only work for ppl that are registered. it's impossible to Register, always "token expired".

for me registration work, try close browser clear chache
Activity: 685
Merit: 500
I found one 333XC block solo, the wallet says "Number of transactions: 1", but in transaction list there isn't anything. Why?

Probably an orphan, I had 2.

type listtransactions in the debug window of your wallet and it will tell you

Yes, orphan Wink
Thanks.
Activity: 269
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Bout ready to jump ship on thecryptopool, either really bad luck or something not one block and over 600% done. Then again its PPNL... who knows but still be nice to see something unconfirmed lol
Yeah, also, more pools are needed and a p2pool as well
I found one 333XC block solo, the wallet says "Number of transactions: 1", but in transaction list there isn't anything. Why?

The block was orphaned because another node found it a few seconds before you. Join a pool, at this point its the only way.

Thanks. Joined the pool half hour ago Wink
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

RejectMining.com has X11Coin at 1% and we have already hit a block.  If you need a pool, give us a try!  We have #RejectMininig on freenode if you need any help!

No registration needed!

host: stratum+tcp://www.rejectmining.com:6012
username
password:

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing

The block was orphaned because another node found it a few seconds before you. Join a pool, at this point its the only way.
bbr
Activity: 290

Probably an orphan, I had 2.

type listtransactions in the debug window of your wallet and it will tell you
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
cmon guys more hashpower on the pool
they have to edit the config of autopayout

max autopayout 300coins???

Changed to 10k Wink
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
blockchain taking forever to dl....
legendary
they have to edit the config of autopayout

max autopayout 300coins???
Activity: 392
So much for "Community"
stratum:port -u user -p for solo mining =
stratum:tcp://162.243.109.24:32347   -u  (your address)?

Would this be correct for solo?
To try solo with the current hashrate would be a waste of time unless you're holding an entire floor full of gpus Wink

Yeah, I can see that.  running about 8mh right now on Crypto, but just wanted to know if that would be the proper config if I wanted to go that way.
legendary
stratum:port -u user -p for solo mining =
stratum:tcp://162.243.109.24:32347   -u  (your address)?

Would this be correct for solo?
To try solo with the current hashrate would be a waste of time unless you're holding an entire floor full of gpus Wink
Activity: 210
thecryptopool.com does only work for ppl that are registered. it's impossible to Register, always "token expired".
Jump to: