Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 42. (Read 268502 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

works perfect. do i have to wait 8 hours before i start staking again?

No.

Coin-age is not impacted by running an updated wallet... Moving coins destroys coin age.

so coin age doesnt reset when wallets are closed or locked/unlocked?
legendary
Activity: 971
Merit: 1000
Activity: 840
Lmao at the bull trap and panic dumping right now.

Got bored of watching the price. Now I just have alerts set
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
This patch is only for the windows wallet only..
Activity: 560
Lmao at the bull trap and panic dumping right now.
legendary
Activity: 1148
wallet not syncing stuck on block 7612 help?

it takes time.. you can always close and restart the wallet if you feel it is stuck

yes five minutes is ok
legendary
Activity: 756

it takes time.. you can always close and restart the wallet if you feel it is stuck
Oh Cryptsy deposit still showing 3 confirmations when there are so many blocks already, do they also need to update exchange? Dev, If yes please let them know! Thanks.

They are always slow.
legendary

Block explorer for X11Coin: http://stakexplorer.com:1111

You are welcome to use this service.

I'm integrating the stake calculation function just as it is in Peercoin stake explorer: http://stakexplorer.com:2750/address/PNXhY64JzwyyPV1sxXhEqhdtNe8CfrDEMo

Stake function:
All Coin Days(Time) Active Coin Days(Time) Active Coin Days(CCD) Destroyed Coin Days(Coins In) Destroyed Coin Days(Coins Spent)

can not open it?

all right now
legendary
Activity: 1414
legendary
Activity: 1484
Oh Cryptsy deposit still showing 3 confirmations when there are so many blocks already, do they also need to update exchange? Dev, If yes please let them know! Thanks.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Gone......
[22:28] no need for exchange to update
[22:29] as they don't stake
[22:29] I will fix github
[22:29] this is patch for the windows wallet only
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Please update your github with the full, working source. I, and the other exchanges, are uncomfortable running the source from a somewhat sketchy .rar on a website with your updated source. The github source is missing your obj directory (we can create this ourselves, but it is an extra step), and more importantly, it is missing a "mixerann.h".

-tf2honeybadger, Poloniex Wallet Manager

Thanks for coming here Tf2, I am sure Teka or altsecure will get with you shortly

Just wanna say love the coin keep up the good work  Grin

I love the community you guys are the best in crypto.
Activity: 589

Block explorer for X11Coin: http://stakexplorer.com:1111

You are welcome to use this service.

I'm integrating the stake calculation function just as it is in Peercoin stake explorer: http://stakexplorer.com:2750/address/PNXhY64JzwyyPV1sxXhEqhdtNe8CfrDEMo

Stake function:
All Coin Days(Time) Active Coin Days(Time) Active Coin Days(CCD) Destroyed Coin Days(Coins In) Destroyed Coin Days(Coins Spent)

can not open it?

I can open it here. Please have a try again. Thanks.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Please update your github with the full, working source. I, and the other exchanges, are uncomfortable running the source from a somewhat sketchy .rar on a website with your updated source. The github source is missing your obj directory (we can create this ourselves, but it is an extra step), and more importantly, it is missing a "mixerann.h".

-tf2honeybadger, Poloniex Wallet Manager
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
Im not happy. I have been waiting for the past 15 min and I only have 1 active connection.. I have a big tx from yesterday that is still not confirm.. Will I loss all this?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Im pleased that everyone is happy and that people are seeing the potential as well as  our reaction to any concerns or problems.

Perfect reaktion! Never saw a problem solved so fast.
maybe one little workplace:
[4:22] Until you guys get the working update on github, we're not putting it on the servers
[04:22] It's too sketchy to do some random .rar

I sent him here to get with altsecure. he is wallet manager for Poloniex
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
Im pleased that everyone is happy and that people are seeing the potential as well as  our reaction to any concerns or problems.

+1
Pages:
Jump to: