Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDB]DragonSphere [X11] [LAUNCHED!] [BOUNTY] [WE ARE ON BITTREX] - page 19. (Read 47548 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Dr. Gero Labs, best mining farm ever!

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
this coin is so cool that reminds me of when my grandfather (c17) took part in the carton!

legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
My miners is ready

love your miner, omg i bet that chugs
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
My miners is ready

very good. wait source and go go

guys intensiv register on @BinPool - http://xdb.binpool.com/
Activity: 336
No bounties today? I guess the team is busy working on launch, looking forward for the bigger ones with the seven spheres!

less than an hour!!!  Grin Grin

TO THE MOOON!

cool Cheesy
WOW love that pic, so bought in for 3rd time today O+
Activity: 350
No bounties today? I guess the team is busy working on launch, looking forward for the bigger ones with the seven spheres!

TO THE MOOON!

cool Cheesy
Activity: 714

TO THE MOOON!

I really like dragon ball ! Waiting for the coin launch, the wallet is awesome.

Moon we are arriving  Cheesy.
Activity: 868
wow, nice one, 9 BTC rised!
I'm pretty sure that this coin will go to the moon very soon after launch, yobit is already licking its chops!
At this moment 1 XDB is worth 129sat, it almost doubled since yesterday, so it won't be that hard see it around 300/400 sat in few days, or just after the launch.
Think it can be big at the start, think many will be mining, max on sell pro person and min rank and directly on exchange could be great start, maybe 500-1000.
1000 is very optimistic I've stopped waiting 1000sat for many coins, even if they seem that can reach that price.
I prefer to stay low, around 300/400 even 500 could be hard. I hope to see 500, but... it could be just  a dream

Well, ok 1k is a dream.
But price depend on investors mainly. Ico investors,miners,traders,pumpers etc etc.
But we have to wait a couple of weeks to know which is a stable price.
Fact is that if dragon fans woud like to buy or collect this coin for fun,price could skyrocket.

It's all about marketing. Do you like lady gaga? so,thousands of fan bought pics,posters,cd's,strange and useful stuff....just to collect,to have.
Same stuff could be apply here with dragon fans.

TO THE MOOON!
legendary
Wallet will be released in two hours, we are waiting for launch Smiley

thanks hugs
Activity: 462
I love to trade
I'm pretty sure that this coin will go to the moon very soon after launch, yobit is already licking its chops!
At this moment 1 XDB is worth 129sat, it almost doubled since yesterday, so it won't be that hard see it around 300/400 sat in few days, or just after the launch.
Think it can be big at the start, think many will be mining, max on sell pro person and min rank and directly on exchange could be great start, maybe 500-1000.
1000 is very optimistic I've stopped waiting 1000sat for many coins, even if they seem that can reach that price.
I prefer to stay low, around 300/400 even 500 could be hard. I hope to see 500, but... it could be just  a dream
Activity: 714
Almost 1 hours before the launch, I can't wait   Shocked .
Activity: 336
Activity: 462
I love to trade
Activity: 532
Pools operators:

Please join #XDB on freenode
Source will be available 10 minutes before launch for pools operators.

thanks. wait source
legendary
Activity: 1050

lol my f5 keys gonna take some abuse in about 100 minutes
Activity: 350
legendary
Everything is ready for launch

What's the Son Goku after the Pow Block reward?
There's a name for every step in block reward?

Yes. That's a nice and funny feature.  Wink

Fantastic, a screenshot of a wallet. Will there be some hidden function?

Where is the wallet download link please ?
Pages:
Jump to: