Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] DoubleEagle X15 - Only 100 - MANDATORY UPDATE! PoS FIX! - page 29. (Read 141411 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Muroko Blados
Ok! People, I have some news here. I have deep analyzed the SRC this weekend and now I understand why everyone's wallet is stuck into staking.
It was difficult for the previous dev to fix the problem because of the 100 only coins. The Blockchain stopped moving because there were no more coins in POS to stake so
transaction could not be made. If no more coins are available to Stake and the POW is done, How can the Blockchain move the Transactions?
If you remember in one point, just after the POW was done, each person wallet couldn't Stake and the POS wasn't working - thats because there were no more coins for the POS to work. So the Dev had to add another 100 coins into POS (Very quick) to Fix the issue. Then since the POS was 5%, people who mined a lot of the coins, they were Staking more from the POS. It just took few days for the POS to be busted - in other words, the 100 coins of the POS were already done in staking - so thats why we all have some of our coins Stuck in Staking mode and the Transactions take days to get completed (either way From Exchange to Wallet or From Wallet to Exchange).
In conclusion, DoubleEaglecoin wasn't a true Rare only 100 coins - The Total of the coins were 200 coins (100 POW and 100 POS which was added at the last minute to fix the Wallet Staking problem).
Anyway, the problem has been found now the difficult part is to find a Solution for the New coin, which can still help us to keep the Coins to only 100 and not into the same issue of the Blockchain not moving.
I will need few days, it won't be easy but I will do my best to find a solution so that we can still have valuable coin that has only 100. Maybe we will need to eliminate the POS to do only POW (like 42 coin) or we can have a POW/POS but the POS will need to have its own coins for the Stake to work and the Blockchain to keep moving. A multipool is going to be created to help stabilize the prices. According to the previous Dev, normally XDE should worth between 5 btc to 10 btc or even more.
I will come back with more updates very soon.

How did a 100 coins from POW stake another 100 coins at 5% stake per year? Not counting the compounding interest it should take roughly 15 to 20 years to stake another 100 coins at the 5% rate with every coin staking.
No! you dont understand, POW does not Stake anything. When POW stage is done it is done. Now the POS need separate coins to be able to work. You can hybrid POW/POS in same time or you like some other Coins do or you can do POW first and then POS start right after POW end. Each method is needed to help keep moving the chain. For instance if the current POS had at least 100 000 coins then everyone wallet will be working right now (staking) for maybe another year or two or more... The 100 coins is too limited to do a POS especially with a 5% interest maybe a 1% could have made the coin survive until December or so. The previous dev had to flee because there was no other solution to fix the problem. Please take a look at some other coins Specs which has POS - you will see that POW and POS are two very different Stage.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Ok! People, I have some news here. I have deep analyzed the SRC this weekend and now I understand why everyone's wallet is stuck into staking.
It was difficult for the previous dev to fix the problem because of the 100 only coins. The Blockchain stopped moving because there were no more coins in POS to stake so
transaction could not be made. If no more coins are available to Stake and the POW is done, How can the Blockchain move the Transactions?
If you remember in one point, just after the POW was done, each person wallet couldn't Stake and the POS wasn't working - thats because there were no more coins for the POS to work. So the Dev had to add another 100 coins into POS (Very quick) to Fix the issue. Then since the POS was 5%, people who mined a lot of the coins, they were Staking more from the POS. It just took few days for the POS to be busted - in other words, the 100 coins of the POS were already done in staking - so thats why we all have some of our coins Stuck in Staking mode and the Transactions take days to get completed (either way From Exchange to Wallet or From Wallet to Exchange).
In conclusion, DoubleEaglecoin wasn't a true Rare only 100 coins - The Total of the coins were 200 coins (100 POW and 100 POS which was added at the last minute to fix the Wallet Staking problem).
Anyway, the problem has been found now the difficult part is to find a Solution for the New coin, which can still help us to keep the Coins to only 100 and not into the same issue of the Blockchain not moving.
I will need few days, it won't be easy but I will do my best to find a solution so that we can still have valuable coin that has only 100. Maybe we will need to eliminate the POS to do only POW (like 42 coin) or we can have a POW/POS but the POS will need to have its own coins for the Stake to work and the Blockchain to keep moving. A multipool is going to be created to help stabilize the prices. According to the previous Dev, normally XDE should worth between 5 btc to 10 btc or even more.

How did a 100 coins from POW stake another 100 coins at 5% stake per year? Not counting the compounding interest it should take roughly 15 to 20 years to stake another 100 coins at the 5% rate with every coin staking.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

Salute to you for taking over this coin... Waiting for the updates, but we ain't worrying this time as we know that the new coin is in the hands of a responsible person... Cheesy
Muroko Blados
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
Any ETA for when you guys are gonna start working on it, mblados?

Yea, I also want to know, let's start work together.
We all community member need to work hard for promoting Double Eagle coin.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
Any ETA for when you guys are gonna start working on it, mblados?
Activity: 33
Let's do this guys! Half value better than nothing.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Ok! Im coming back for the Takeover. A member of the Thread contacted so I'll come back to continue my idea. Now, as you all know, we are all
Victims here. I have been burned like y'all by the previous Dev - so all the Blame should go to the Previous Dev and not me.  Im no Author of this coin,
just someone who want to make things Right.
I will update you guys with a new Road Map of what will happen for the new coin - it will posted Tomorrow or Tuesday. A New Thread will be open when I start working on the SRC.

Since things will come back to normal. I'll have no Sympathy for those who were Stupid enough to send all of their XDEs in trash because of my idea of (Half Swap). Oooops!  Grin
Well that's a good news. Hope we gonna have a fair clone. Smiley
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
Excellent news Smiley

Guys, if we do get started on this please lets all rally around , after all we're all trying to make the best of a bad situation here.

Thanks again mblados  Cheesy

my coins are still stuck in staking atm so i dont know how this is going to work out :S

i look forward to the new roadmap

Muroko Blados
Ok! Im coming back for the Takeover. A member of the Thread contacted so I'll come back to continue my idea. Now, as you all know, we are all
Victims here. I have been burned like y'all by the previous Dev - so all the Blame should go to the Previous Dev and not me.  Im no Author of this coin,
just someone who want to make things Right.
I will update you guys with a new Road Map of what will happen for the new coin - it will posted Tomorrow or Tuesday. A New Thread will be open when I start working on the SRC.

Since things will come back to normal. I'll have no Sympathy for those who were Stupid enough to send all of their XDEs in trash because of my idea of (Half Swap). Oooops!  Grin
Activity: 26
it shows not synced because so much time has passed since last block was solved. no block solved = no transactions.  
the issue with doing a coin swap on a working blockchain is the 13 coin premine the vanishing dev holds.  that would be looming unless you tried to not honor his coins.  the issue with us getting 1/2 coins we had and issuing a new 50 set to encourage adoption is that while many got .01 for free, a lot of us paid on bittrex in the .4 range.  i guess anythings better than nothing.. but the current blockchain is pushing up daisy's as they say.

The current blockchain has no issues IMO. This is a problem with alot of POS coins with low coin count and low adoption.  No transactions and no staking.  Even if you did a swap with similar stats you could have the same issues if the Dev does not compensate for these issues in the coding.  This coin could easily be fixed if the developer would come back or atleast hand the reigns to someone else.  It just needs a new wallet that is coded properly and a hard fork.

Edit:  Also if you were to do a coin swap perhaps a swap for 1 to .5 would be good but without the extra 50 pow.  There by not decreasing value of coins held theoretically and making it even more rare just like the actual double eagles where most were destroyed and the remaining were made priceless. This also would require a dev that could code correctly for such a low count coin and also perhaps increasing stake atleast for a period would get people interested and get the blockchain moving.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
it shows not synced because so much time has passed since last block was solved. no block solved = no transactions. 
the issue with doing a coin swap on a working blockchain is the 13 coin premine the vanishing dev holds.  that would be looming unless you tried to not honor his coins.  the issue with us getting 1/2 coins we had and issuing a new 50 set to encourage adoption is that while many got .01 for free, a lot of us paid on bittrex in the .4 range.  i guess anythings better than nothing.. but the current blockchain is pushing up daisy's as they say.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
What happened with that "Community Takeover" idea? Ain't anybody interested anymore for the same? This coin can become innovative in case it gets some great features added to it. Even if copied correctly, as in BTCD had some features of NXT, this coin can gain way better value than it is currently at.

Someone should maybe make a poll to see how many would be happy with what, i mean half the coins is better than zero coins  Wink
That's the exact point some guys are not getting properly. mblados tried to take it it over and present a clone one to deal with the situation but he left just for getting abused.

Let's poll, then we all decide what we will do, if there will be little hope let's ignite it.
I am ready that some capable person will takeover the coin and generate new coin and wil swap it.
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
try to turn off then open it again the wallet it works in my wallet...

Done that already 20x
i'm the same now, was synched fine yesterday and when i open today it wont sync :/
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
there is maybe no such problem with sync but blocks are not being generated, there is no traffic on network, maybe if everybody make some transactions at least between own addresses it will help a little bit
Activity: 259

Done that already 20x
Activity: 91
Activity: 259
12 connection and still out of sync...   -0.2185059 send to Bittrex, they never arrived. It say Conflict... Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: