Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] DoubleEagle X15 - Only 100 - MANDATORY UPDATE! PoS FIX! - page 41. (Read 141416 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
Where is the people?
why the thread is very quite ?
 Huh

It's new coin, you can't expect so much noise here, but soon you will hear big noise.
Coin is very rare, I even can't think this amount. when it will going to more popular this thread will be more active.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Where is the people?
why the thread is very quite ?
 Huh
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Muroko Blados

Shocked Beware of Pool.mn they Stole my Coins. Just found out that my Last transaction linke to my XDE address is not even in the Blockchain.
Pool.mn I need my Coins!

they haven't updated their wallet by the looks of it mine are still there (waiting for last bits to confirm) but they're still reading block 8100 as current  Angry
so mine wont confirm and you wont get your coins until they update
The wallet has been updated. Please, withdraw your coins.
We are sorry for this delay in updating the wallet.
The block explorer is down and I am unable to confirm weather we are on the correct block. Is the current block height 8231?

Yeah! I got my Coins. Thank you! Grin
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
close to that last i looked
Activity: 364

Shocked Beware of Pool.mn they Stole my Coins. Just found out that my Last transaction linke to my XDE address is not even in the Blockchain.
Pool.mn I need my Coins!

they haven't updated their wallet by the looks of it mine are still there (waiting for last bits to confirm) but they're still reading block 8100 as current  Angry
so mine wont confirm and you wont get your coins until they update
The wallet has been updated. Please, withdraw your coins.
We are sorry for this delay in updating the wallet.
The block explorer is down and I am unable to confirm weather we are on the correct block. Is the current block height 8231?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
hopw to mine this on windows?!
legendary
Forget-about-it
cant lol stuck unspendable staking! and ill be gone til tuesday with only a mac -_-
Muroko Blados
man i shoulda sold everything the second the wallet broke
Good for you. you can still sell everything though.  Grin
legendary
Forget-about-it
man i shoulda sold everything the second the wallet broke
Muroko Blados
How do you know the premine is still in that address?  The block explorer is out of date, doesn't show any transactions for the past 36 hours.  Coins could have been moved since then.

Please wait until Monday for Release of the New Wallet so we can know for sure if Dev is tricking or hiding something.
Activity: 420
How do you know the premine is still in that address?  The block explorer is out of date, doesn't show any transactions for the past 36 hours.  Coins could have been moved since then.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection
I think the lads need a bit more time to reply before you go shouting scam surely?

They still hold the 13+ coins in the wallet, so what have they gained?

exactly, I sometimes wonder if it is being lost in translation or something because I don't think some of the people on these forums know what a scam is.
+1

Scam...

Activity: 504
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
can't wait till new wallet comes next week , will be very good for this coin and his believers , so , good for me
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
I think the lads need a bit more time to reply before you go shouting scam surely?

exactly, I sometimes wonder if it is being lost in translation or something because I don't think some of the people on these forums know what a scam is.
Muroko Blados
We believe in you DoubleEagle and MartinF for sure, and we are here to stay.

Whatever people will say, this coin will prove itself, and we know you guys won't let us down... Smiley

Cheers to the XDE Community...  Wink

One more thing to all who are screaming that this coin's a scam: Before shouting that, just look out at the current price and buy support XDE's having at Bittrex. And please you guys who think that this one's a scam, "PLEASE DON'T WORRY ABOUT US, WE WILL SURVIVE AND YOU GUYS WILL BE LEFT BEHIND SCREAMING AND SHOUTING & EVEN Cry ^SCAM!!! SCAM!!!^"  Grin

Thank you! for your comments. At least Im alone believing in this Coin. Some impatient Dumpers will hit their
head very hard on the Wall when things get Stabilized within few days.  Grin  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
We believe in you DoubleEagle and MartinF for sure, and we are here to stay.

Whatever people will say, this coin will prove itself, and we know you guys won't let us down... Smiley

Cheers to the XDE Community...  Wink

One more thing to all who are screaming that this coin's a scam: Before shouting that, just look out at the current price and buy support XDE's having at Bittrex. And please you guys who think that this one's a scam, "PLEASE DON'T WORRY ABOUT US, WE WILL SURVIVE AND YOU GUYS WILL BE LEFT BEHIND SCREAMING AND SHOUTING & EVEN Cry ^SCAM!!! SCAM!!!^"  Grin
Activity: 566

Activity: 966
It's Not Enough
Dev is working on the Updates of the Next Wallet so Please be patient and buy some right while you
coz I believe things will go up by next week.  Cool

i started having a bad feeling... Huh Huh Huh

At this point it's looking pretty scammy.
C'mon ppl because things are slow doesn't mean we are being Scammed.
Please read the OP and the other Posts from Dev.
The New Wallet will distributed to testers on Sunday and I volunteer to test it and on Monday
the Wallet will be available to the Public.
So far we haven't seen any Big Dumps which could trigger an alarm. All the Dumps are from Free Coins and some Big Farms.

nice scam guys, thanks for all  Smiley
Muroko Blados
Dev is working on the Updates of the Next Wallet so Please be patient and buy some right while you

C'mon ppl because things are slow doesn't mean we are being Scammed.
Please read the OP and the other Posts from Dev.
The New Wallet will distributed to testers on Sunday and I volunteer to test it and on Monday
the Wallet will be available to the Public.
So far we haven't seen any Big Dumps which could trigger an alarm. All the Dumps are from Free Coins and some Big Farms.
Activity: 420

Pages:
Jump to: