Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] DoubleEagle X15 - Only 100 - MANDATORY UPDATE! PoS FIX! - page 81. (Read 141417 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Signature update. Good luck! Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Sig updated, reetweeted and forms filed.... Cheesy
Activity: 126
3 pools added to the op.

Thanks for the support!
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
Sig added and form filled!

Count me in!
Activity: 1848
Merit: 530
The OGz Club
Of course im in Cool

Good luck!
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Well, Martin and I have been talking, and since we really want to distribute DoubleEagle to as much people as possible and X11 ASICS might prevent that, we decided to take your suggestions. The algorithm will be X15.

x11 asics Huh where can I buy Huh please

There is no publicly available x11 Asic yet , but there are assumptions of x11 FPGA's.
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
will be there @ launch
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
signature update, good luck with the coin Smiley
A FIDUS ACHATE, STAYS LOST IN FLIGHT
done with editing waiting for friday
A FIDUS ACHATE, STAYS LOST IN FLIGHT
i am in do i need to up date my sinagture now
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Well, Martin and I have been talking, and since we really want to distribute DoubleEagle to as much people as possible and X11 ASICS might prevent that, we decided to take your suggestions. The algorithm will be X15.

x11 asics Huh where can I buy Huh please
Activity: 20
Well, Martin and I have been talking, and since we really want to distribute DoubleEagle to as much people as possible and X11 might prevent that, we decided to take your suggestions. The algorithm will be X15.
Well, I think you are right IMJim. We really want to distribute DoubleEagle to a lot of people.

Altough I believe that most of miners dump as soon as they can, no matter what the algorithm is. But if we had to choose another algo, I would go with X15 (actually, that was our first choice. Then we changed to X11).
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Hello!
I'm the main developer of DoubleEagle coin.

bathrobehero, we know that some people can rent rigs, but that's why we are giving everyone the chance to get some XDE by helping us with the promotion of the coin. And the first 100 blocks won't have any reward, so the diff will raise a little (this will prevent instamine from people with rigs).

Yeah, I think right now launching a 5 day only POW coin in an algo where asics already exist will give the coin much less odds of success or good value.  You want the widest spread of the currency as possible, current asics users will gain too far an advantage over the vast number of miners.  You don't want 10 people acquiring 50% of the coin, you want thousands of people getting smaller amounts, this will prevent any dumping and this will definitely give the coin more value.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
Hi, it's not about rentals, x11 is not the only algo that could be rented, but it is the only one which gets a few hundred gigashashes thrown at it and dumped below the cost of production. Multiwalletcoin had 14k diff at one point and look at it's price. Same goes for most x11 coins.

X11 is far from being energy efficient and a large portion of the distribution has no interest in the coin other then dumping which pretty much acts as a handicap and so I don't see any logical reasons to pick it. But of course this is your show, and this is just my opinion.
Hello!
I'm the main developer of DoubleEagle coin.

bathrobehero, we know that some people can rent rigs, but that's why we are giving everyone the chance to get some XDE by helping us with the promotion of the coin. And the first 100 blocks won't have any reward, so the diff will raise a little (this will prevent instamine from people with rigs).
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
Hello!

Because it's the most gpu-friendly algorithm, it doesn't consume a lot of energy.

Okay, that is simply not true.

Which algo do you think we should use then? Please if you don't like something, at least tell us your suggestion.

Anything, really just not x11/x13 as they are going to get heavily farmed by farms or ASICs or whatever you want to call it.

x14
x15
x17
jackpot
qubit
nist5
fresh
groestl
myr-gr
quark
whirlcoin
keccak
luffa
m7
Hello!

Because it's the most gpu-friendly algorithm, it doesn't consume a lot of energy.

Okay, that is simply not true.

Which algo do you think we should use then? Please if you don't like something, at least tell us your suggestion.
Pages:
Jump to: