Author

Topic: [ANN]XDE II coin.NOW 300% POS for a few months. 4hr min stake, only 100k coins. - page 120. (Read 228431 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
well tryed to downloan the wallet and it seams to me that my anti virus will not alow it to open aand it auto sent it to them to check the file, i is saying it likely contains a virus just wondering if this is a false positve
If you downloaded from the Ann, it is absolutely a false positive

A good practice is go to Virus Total and the site will run it thru 56
virus software applications. Always do this before running on your machine.
as you can see above the wallet cleared all of the scans

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/50b28c79673e0d5a3345448901783b816eb6a2968d01551a36f36a1e79fb28bb/analysis/1478025569/
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
well tryed to downloan the wallet and it seams to me that my anti virus will not alow it to open aand it auto sent it to them to check the file, i is saying it likely contains a virus just wondering if this is a false positve
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Ok I have an idea. lets all tweet on Bittrex that we want XDE2 listed there!!! You MUST say that you want XDE2 listed on Bittrex and I will pay 3 XDE2 coins for each tweet to bittrex tweet each week. So, this is a bonus, and you can write your 5 articles + this Bittrex bonus each week on their twitter account!!!  (One Bittrex tweet per week max). Also if there is room in the tweet please copy and paste our OP address.

Here is the Bittrex twitter link: https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

We need this so the price goes even higher!!

Vegas

legendary
Guys I sent another ticket to Yobit.

I wrote:

Hello XDE2 has been in maintenance mode for about a month. PLEASE update the wallet, as people are upset about this because they cannot withdraw. See date on last request dated 10/1/2016.
Activity: 393
Merit: 500
I have the XDE2 faucet ready to be released; however, faucet needs filled.  I tried to purchase some XDE2 on YoBit to fill it a little myself but wallet is in maintenance.  To fill the faucet so it can be released please donate some XDE2 to:
Code:
xWrcEJZ1vrJRXPRUfPWuSvoCgdxBbeGUQM 

Thats really cool, thank you cryptotech !!
and the best of luck and success with https://thecryptochat.net/

Thank you.  I hope to see you around. You can give some feedback regarding the site.
New Faucet Added
You must first register to use faucets.  More faucets will be added soon.  If you would like your coin to have a faucet on TheCryptoChat contact us.

XDE2
Activity: 655
BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch
I have the XDE2 faucet ready to be released; however, faucet needs filled.  I tried to purchase some XDE2 on YoBit to fill it a little myself but wallet is in maintenance.  To fill the faucet so it can be released please donate some XDE2 to:
Code:

Thats really cool, thank you cryptotech !!
and the best of luck and success with https://thecryptochat.net/
Guys its Halloween in Vegas, so Ill be gone most of the day going to Bar-b's and meeting with friends.

Talk to you Tuesday.

Vegas

Happy Halloween!
[PIC]

~CryptCo

Happy Halloween everyone!!

My Twitter link: https://twitter.com/RickVos82/status/793040870555746305

here is a better picture resolution

~CryptCo
legendary
Guys Im thinking up ways to reward people for promotions. If you invite a FULL member or higher, and they participate, If they mention in the thread who sent them, I will give the person that send the new participant 5 XDE!! Must be FULL member or higher, so there is much less cheating with newbie accts.

Vegas
legendary
Code:

Ok faucet filled Smiley

Vegas
Code:
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
Hello Sir Vegasguy

Promotion in twitter here https://twitter.com/geminigoldsaint/status/793119506604314624

An Article is also posted here http://snip.ly/2z339

claimed wallet address xFJzcAEYLcVLffWkYTtERRKM6n49wAzmLg

Thanks and Good Luck
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
Guys its Halloween in Vegas, so Ill be gone most of the day going to Bar-b's and meeting with friends.

Talk to you Tuesday.

Vegas

Happy Halloween!

~CryptCo

Nice Pic  Smiley

Talk to you Tuesday.

Vegas

Happy Halloween!

~CryptCo
legendary

Talk to you Tuesday.

Vegas

legendary
I want to maximize your rewards. So when I do the wallet check, if no coins were moved I will add 2 more XDE2 that week. Ill post this on the OP.

Vegas
legendary
How many tweets and facebook promotions can we make / week ? I would like to get some rewards. I plan to stake them since I see a great future for this coin and I would like a longer term investment not these short lived coins. I will post my tweets soon I just want to know how many I may make every week. Ill promote for more then I am paid as well since it is in my best interest to being the value of the coin up. Smiley

Please read the OP for all of the information on promotions. Its very easy. Just a name claim and then post on any site that is crypto related, then post a link to prove you posted here. Then get loads of XDE2 coins each week. Please see our OP for more details. The reason for the name claim is to ensure your not just dumping the coins and killing the price for everyone. Before I send out rewards each week I will check and see that a large amount (over 5) has not been moved. If you want to sell and keep prices high, we are ONLY listing 3-4 coins each week and ONLY listing on the sell side. We dont need to dump anyway, Yobit is all green, and all buyers. This project is about a year old and will continue to be around for over 5 years. So take your time, when your 3-4 coins sell, list another 3-4 coins on sell side.

Vegas
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Bountie- Do You Have Game?
Article will pay the same as translation. No worries, there will be lots of money to be made Smiley

Vegas
ok i will wait this money  Grin
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org