Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]XDE II coin.NOW 300% POS for a few months. 4hr min stake, only 100k coins. - page 73. (Read 228431 times)

Activity: 655
Merit: 500
BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch
HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY XDE II - Coin!!!!

Friends,
please update your Signatures (Updated: Only 26 K Coins and 1 Year Old ) :

Here is the Signature Code for Jr Members:

Code:
[center][b][url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxde-ii-coinnow-300-pos-for-a-few-months-4hr-min-stake-only-100k-coins-1310435] ↑↓  XDE II - Only 26 K Coins. Unique. | 1 Year Old ○ 20% POS. 24 hr min stake. | RARE ○ Gorgeous wallet! [/url] [url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxde-ii-coinnow-300-pos-for-a-few-months-4hr-min-stake-only-100k-coins-1310435][Visit US!][/url][/b][/center]
Members + can use this Signature Code:

.                ███████████████████████████   ─────  XDE II. Gorgeous wallet! 20% POS. 24 hr min stake. ────
.                 XDE II   Only 26 K Coins. Unique.
.                ███████████████████████████    1 Year Old |  Massive rewards given weekly for promotion |  ● RARE

Code:
[color=#F1F2F4].[/color]                [url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxde-ii-coinnow-300-pos-for-a-few-months-4hr-min-stake-only-100k-coins-1310435][color=#c5b358]███████████████████████████[/color] [color=#ae9b3c][b][i] [/i][/b][/color][b][color=black][color=#CECFD1]   ─[/color][color=#ACACAE]─[/color][color=#898A8B]──[/color][color=#676768]──[/color][color=#444545]─[/color][color=#222222]─[/color][b]  XDE II. Gorgeous wallet! 20% POS. 24 hr min stake. [/b] [color=#222222]─[/color][color=#444545]─[/color][color=#676768]──[/color][color=#898A8B]──[/color][color=#ACACAE]─[/color][color=#CECFD1]─[/color][/color][/b][/url]
[color=#F1F2F4].[/color]                 [url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxde-ii-coinnow-300-pos-for-a-few-months-4hr-min-stake-only-100k-coins-1310435][b][color=#88792f]XDE II  [/color] [color=black]Only 26 K Coins. Unique.[/color][/b][/url]
[color=#F1F2F4].[/color]                [url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxde-ii-coinnow-300-pos-for-a-few-months-4hr-min-stake-only-100k-coins-1310435][color=#c5b358]███████████████████████████[/color]    [b][color=black]● [color=#757575]1 Year Old [/color] |  Massive rewards given weekly for promotion |  ● [color=#AFAFAF][color=#bfaa45]RARE[/color][/color][/color][/b][/url]

I wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017!
Activity: 658
Hello XDE2 promoters followers etc. Just as an fyi please don't post at cryptopia. I did and got permately banned. They say its because XDE2 and other coins from dev are scams. How can this be? They said they delisted XDE2 and others calling devs scammers. I just want others if you trade over there to beaware of this. But for an plus note Happy New Years. Also, I have an idea for XDE2: Why not design an t-shirt or other products to wear to promote or even be personalized with wallet address qr code or qr code made with forum linked into it. Thats my suggestion for XDE2 or future promotional coins.

Yes i also got banned from cryptopia. Yes i agree with your idea but i think it will need cost for shipping
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
CRYPTOPIA accused Vegas of dishonesty and remove XDEII exchange, and by the way also FLY and DMD.
Vegas presented evidence in his defense but they were not with them did not agree.

Vegas intentions are honest, so I think they were wrong...
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Hello XDE2 promoters followers etc. Just as an fyi please don't post at cryptopia. I did and got permately banned. They say its because XDE2 and other coins from dev are scams. How can this be? They said they delisted XDE2 and others calling devs scammers. I just want others if you trade over there to beaware of this. But for an plus note Happy New Years. Also, I have an idea for XDE2: Why not design an t-shirt or other products to wear to promote or even be personalized with wallet address qr code or qr code made with forum linked into it. Thats my suggestion for XDE2 or future promotional coins.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Yup.. someone is selling CHEAP!!! Grab them FAST!!

Vegas
Activity: 714
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

Also I get error loading blkindex.dat in my Xde2coin windows wallet ( It never had this error)
I have seen that error on several coins I hold.
Usually it means the blockchain got corrupted somehow.
I encounter it when my computer locks up, crashes or gets low
   on resources and closes a wallet.
The only cure I know is close your wallet, delete everything in roaming
    except your the .conf file & wallet.dat (which you are backing up -
    of course). Then, resync. Perhaps someone else will have a different solution.

legendary
You guys are the most relentless coin ever made. Keep up the good work.

We dont play around, thats why we are $2.50 a coin!! We are in it to win it!!! Please join us!!

I did some last minute touchups and detail work on our final wallet which will be released in the next few days.

Vegas
Activity: 235
Merit: 250
You guys are the most relentless coin ever made. Keep up the good work.
legendary
i must to ask a question.
Do we need to post 5 posts per week, or 5 post every day?
I see that many members post lots of tweet daily, but i am not sure if this promotions becomes a spamming campaign

Thats per Week - Do at least 1 post in this thread each week.

Marketing Payments: 5 max per category!
5 Full Articles and Ann./OP @ 2 XDE2 each
and/or
5 Chat/Thread/FB Posts @ 1 XDE2 each
and/or
5 Tweets @ 1 XDE2 each (including Bittrex Tweet)
and/or
1 Bittrex Tweet - @ 3 XDE2

I see that many members post lots of tweet daily, but i am not sure if this promotions becomes a spamming campaign

You can post as little as you want. The MAX rewards we will payout is on the OP and in Cryptco message above.

Hope this helps.

Vegas

thanks for help, and explanation
I'm so i understand correct. I was confused because many people post 10 tweets today

Yes, its because they LOVE XDE2, they dont actually get paid for the extras.

Vegas
legendary

When this week ends on Sunday , we will be removing Bittrex, and we have send 100's of tweets to them. If they dont like us by now, then no use further promoting to them. We need more new users to join the promotion, so I will increase the reward for brining in new users. To get a reward from bringing in new people, they would have to do a name claim, and participate for 1 week, and state the name of the person who brought them here. The removal of Bittrex reward will happen at the end of this week.

We have been hired to promote Steakcould. So we will be promoting them Starting on January 1st 2017. So Ill post details about that soon. Everything will be the same except we wont be promoting XDE2, we will promote steakcloud.  We should have our new wallet in the next 48 hours, its very close to finished.

Here is a "sneak peak"

Vegas

legendary
Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000

and/or
and/or
and/or

You can post as little as you want. The MAX rewards we will payout is on the OP and in Cryptco message above.

Hope this helps.

Vegas

thanks for help, and explanation
I'm so i understand correct. I was confused because many people post 10 tweets today
legendary

Hope this helps.

Vegas

and/or
and/or
and/or
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I have been a bit busy with xmas and not 100% in gear yet but I will try to sort my wallet out as i want to join in the promotional fun as i think this rare coin has a lot of potential in the future to grow more and more. Hope you all had a great Xmas holiday.   Smiley
Cryptco, thank you so much. Wallet works.

I signed the message but I do not see myself (daddybios- xFDhFkRBpsKP8qMWJvr6REEYybQXNHhDNz ) in the Richlist.

Great!!
I send you some XDE2 to your Address and then you will see your Name in the Richlist
~CryptCo

Edit: 0.1 XDE2 sent, have a look here http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XDE2/richlist.php?count=250
Wasn't that the easiest solution -  wish I came up with that 1st
Thanks CryptCo

I have already sent to my address 0.45 XDE2. The Richlist is only a maximum of 250 people, I do not get there. I sent a message to presstab Sorry for my bad English. You are a very good support.

hello daddybios, you are now on the richlist No 113
http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XDE2/richlist.php?count=250
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Just Pm Woody20285 with my XDE2Coin  address so I can be eligible for payment
Hi Nelson,
Received your address and name claim is done -
you are all set
TY - Woody
legendary
So, your twitter promotions still active?
ALso is there have any subscription form or is sufficiently to just post here tweets and register on richlist?
thanks

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Guys we are getting VERY close to our next wallet release.

Check this out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, there are many small imperfections, Im working on, that I should have finished in a few days, but this will be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vegas

It looks cool wallet,  when it released it will awesome,  good work vegas
Pages:
Jump to: