Author

Topic: [ANN]XDNA-Revolution in cryptocurrency|POS|Charity Support|NoICO| - page 129. (Read 90276 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
Any news about second exchange? We are all waiting for the name of the exchanges

For now just patiently wait for the updates of the admin and developers, As I know they are pretty busy from promoting and campaigns of this project.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Any news about second exchange? We are all waiting for the name of the exchanges
Activity: 294
How do you plan to talk about your project? You need to think over a promotion strategy in order to find large investors.
You can see their plan in the roadmap. As for their promotion, they are already doing it by managing bounty.Bounty is a big way to promote any project & looking their progress,they are already in right path
Yes. The bounty programs is already started last June 25 and it will end on August 25 this year. Perhaps, the team already made a good strategy that can help to attract more people to support the project and possibly caught the interest of potential investors to engaged with this team.

a bounty program is a good start, as what I can see they are offering a generous amount of coin. It will be nice if they can be active in promoting in public as well so there will be coin demand.

The bounty program will help a lot in promoting the project in order to be  popular and attractive but not only those things may happened. It can help also give information to those who don't have idea. Hope to see their success.
Initial foundation ascertained a great cluster of combinations with dual mining and the team accordingly takes a high hope where the acyive engagement is high required.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I really have impression with their official trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQgV2FoNU8k. Their music make me feeling new age of altcoins - a dynamic age is true Smiley
I just like the way they laid out all their basic features and hopefully this get successful..Their Video representations is really good enough to make it people know how serious they are about their currency

After watching it I disagree, this one doesn't like a professional video for crypto project, it's look more like a video about history and the text is barely noticeable, I hope they make better one in future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
How do you plan to talk about your project? You need to think over a promotion strategy in order to find large investors.
You can see their plan in the roadmap. As for their promotion, they are already doing it by managing bounty.Bounty is a big way to promote any project & looking their progress,they are already in right path
Yes. The bounty programs is already started last June 25 and it will end on August 25 this year. Perhaps, the team already made a good strategy that can help to attract more people to support the project and possibly caught the interest of potential investors to engaged with this team.
Its just 1 month left to promote this project, The marketing team should now be doubling thier efforts to advertise this project becausecthe price of bitcoin is increasing. Surely thier are more crypto buyers now than the previous month.
I think the best option for the development of the project will be any actions in the direction of promotion of the project at the moment, rather than simple reasoning about it. We need speedy solutions for success and fast implementation of the plan.
Those will bring a right fix in every level and during any issues such immediate response and solutions brings a accurate stability which will lead to achieving the targets.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1

a bounty program is a good start, as what I can see they are offering a generous amount of coin. It will be nice if they can be active in promoting in public as well so there will be coin demand.

The bounty program will help a lot in promoting the project in order to be  popular and attractive but not only those things may happened. It can help also give information to those who don't have idea. Hope to see their success.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
I really have impression with their official trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQgV2FoNU8k. Their music make me feeling new age of altcoins - a dynamic age is true Smiley
I just like the way they laid out all their basic features and hopefully this get successful..Their Video representations is really good enough to make it people know how serious they are about their currency
Activity: 280
XDNA price was 7k for last 2 days Good time for new buyers
Hey, what do you mean 7k USD? Can you be more clear? Or your talking about the price of BTC? and what exchange did you see the price of XDNA? Any link you can share us?
Probably 7000 gwei mate, 7k usd at this moment is ridiculously impossible. But in the near future hopefully it goes within that range.
Do not tell me how many years Bitcoin needed to reach such a price in the market? Do you want the token to cost so just a few months?
As the price will keep changing by increasing and decreasing however it is not holding a constant position in the economy, accordingly XDNA management will do even hold a backup plan for all the activities and changes.

Well that's good to know, they have planned it excellently. I hope they will execute it if there are anomalies.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
Its just 1 month left to promote this project, The marketing team should now be doubling thier efforts to advertise this project becausecthe price of bitcoin is increasing. Surely thier are more crypto buyers now than the previous month.
I think the best option for the development of the project will be any actions in the direction of promotion of the project at the moment, rather than simple reasoning about it. We need speedy solutions for success and fast implementation of the plan.

If we focus more on the problem this project will no longer last because we can't provide a better solution for this. If we focus on the problem.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Activity: 378
Hey, what do you mean 7k USD? Can you be more clear? Or your talking about the price of BTC? and what exchange did you see the price of XDNA? Any link you can share us?
Probably 7000 gwei mate, 7k usd at this moment is ridiculously impossible. But in the near future hopefully it goes within that range.
Do not tell me how many years Bitcoin needed to reach such a price in the market? Do you want the token to cost so just a few months?
As the price will keep changing by increasing and decreasing however it is not holding a constant position in the economy, accordingly XDNA management will do even hold a backup plan for all the activities and changes.
Dua
Activity: 616
XDNA has now been added to the prelisting vote on https://sonox.io Exchange platform.
The top 3 coins will receive a contribution in SONO.
You can vote on 3 different coins every day.
So remember to come back tomorrow and vote on your project!
Sonox.io is launching officially on the 28th of August.
Voting is now only on one exchange? Do you plan to open a vote on others? Because I do not use this exchange and can not vote there.
Oh my god. I never heard about "SONO" exchange before. Well, And 28th August this exchange is working, kidding me for voting listed XDNA at here?
I understand that you also do not use this exchanger. How then should we be in this case? If we can not vote there, but I want to support the token and the team.
Then is the exchnager in testing phase or development phase by still trying add more advanced features that will bring more attention even from the similar platforms as it will have an upgraded version.
I think all the supporters who want to support XDNA tokens need to vote on this site, even if you've never used it before. This will give the chance to the project possibly in the future to add their coins to other exchange sites.
I think developers should tell us on what other exchange sites they will add their tokens. I hope they are not limited to just this one Sonox exchanger?
Activity: 336
XDNA has now been added to the prelisting vote on https://sonox.io Exchange platform.
Voting is now only on one exchange? Do you plan to open a vote on others? Because I do not use this exchange and can not vote there.
Oh my god. I never heard about "SONO" exchange before. Well, And 28th August this exchange is working, kidding me for voting listed XDNA at here?
I understand that you also do not use this exchanger. How then should we be in this case? If we can not vote there, but I want to support the token and the team.
Then is the exchnager in testing phase or development phase by still trying add more advanced features that will bring more attention even from the similar platforms as it will have an upgraded version.
I think all the supporters who want to support XDNA tokens need to vote on this site, even if you've never used it before. This will give the chance to the project possibly in the future to add their coins to other exchange sites.
Activity: 84
Soon new exchange announcement ?Some Big news were waiting everyone is talking about this
Activity: 294
Activity: 378
Activity: 380
The project looks promising and valuable .because XDNA price is low even though we are expecting after launching on another platform its price will be on moon.
[/quote]
I think the price is  very less now so you still didn't buy XDNA then i recommend you to buy it beacause it will soon go to the moon due to the bull run of cryptocurrency.As we can seen today the btc is pumped very good and therefore all market becam green and all coins price is also increased.
Activity: 504
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Yes,I think that it is true in fact as the investors will be greatly interested in the project's investment funds.
Activity: 434
The coin is developing very fast! It is evident that the project employs a professional team. I think that soon we will see new positive news, including, possibly, listing on new exchanges!
Often, many projects are developing rapidly, and it looks somehow naive. In this platform, I see rapid and rapid growth, but each step is provided for review to the community, thank the team for this attitude.

They have already updated their good news  monthly report from the team. I guess there are many supporters who are working with XDNA in the ICO sale stage as of now.
Good to know how organized they are running this project. It is very clear here that the people are keep supporting and trusting the XDNA on its ICO sale now. I want to keep looking forward for this kind of project that is potentially strong and capable to make people benefited to its existence here in the crypto world.
Well I believe there is more we could see in the future about the improvements and better developments so we just have to continue the support.
As we continue to support and follow the project we more see the improvements and plans of the team for the whole project. We can actively participates for all the possible outcomes.  I am confident enough that this project will be one of the finished and successful projects in the cryptoccommunity market.
Jump to: