Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]XDNA-Revolution in cryptocurrency|POS|Charity Support|NoICO| - page 37. (Read 90278 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
This is an eternal dilemma. Holders are pleased that the coin keeps and does not fall, and those who are going to buy annoying that it does not fall to the right price)))
I'm not particularly upset. If the price drops below and my buy orders work, it will be great. If not, I will buy at the current price.
Activity: 224
Now the team will launch its platform and I expect that their services will be in demand. This should increase the liquidity of the coin.
Do you mean a platform for launching new crypto projects or a platform for working with charity? As far as I know have XDNA On two kinds of reality.
I did not know that there are two options for the development of the project. I heard only about charity. And where can I read more about the second platform for creating crypto projects? What is this?
Try asking a question directly to the XDNA project team. Or just email them. So you will get an accurately verified answer
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
I did not know that there are two options for the development of the project. I heard only about charity. And where can I read more about the second platform for creating crypto projects? What is this?
Look at their official website: https://xdna.io/
Surely there is a description of the project products. It seems to me that both directions are quite interesting and promising!
Activity: 140
This is an eternal dilemma. Holders are pleased that the coin keeps and does not fall, and those who are going to buy annoying that it does not fall to the right price)))
I’m in a similar situation, but the fact that the XDNA keeps up and doesn’t fall is only a statement that I chose the right object for investment!
But only a few days ago someone wrote that the XDNA has a strong level of support on the price tag of $ 0.14. It seems that this is true!
Projects that have a good product fall in price much less than projects-pacifiers. Therefore, the choice you really were not mistaken
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Now the team will launch its platform and I expect that their services will be in demand. This should increase the liquidity of the coin.
Do you mean a platform for launching new crypto projects or a platform for working with charity? As far as I know have XDNA On two kinds of reality.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
I’m in a similar situation, but the fact that the XDNA keeps up and doesn’t fall is only a statement that I chose the right object for investment!
But only a few days ago someone wrote that the XDNA has a strong level of support on the price tag of $ 0.14. It seems that this is true!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Merit: 10
Activity: 126
I also immediately liked the XDNA project. I like the activity of the team. I think that the XDNA has a bigger future!
Activity: 252

That is why I began to invest less in ICO and look more closely at crypto projects with a small pre-mine of coins or, ideally, without a pre-mine at all.
This is the problem of today's crypto market. A lot of scammers and swindlers deceive people and they think that the whole cryptocurrency is some kind of fraud.
You said that exactly. What-what and fraudsters on the market enough. I hope that my investments in XDNA will help to recover my losses from investing in ICO.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
When I studied the XDNA project and reassured me that nobody collected anything from anyone, classical mining is present. That is, the team relies on its strength. And the investments are purely voluntary.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117

That is why I began to invest less in ICO and look more closely at crypto projects with a small pre-mine of coins or, ideally, without a pre-mine at all.
This is the problem of today's crypto market. A lot of scammers and swindlers deceive people and they think that the whole cryptocurrency is some kind of fraud.
What is the point for developers to merge? The XDNA project is only at the very beginning of its development. I think that when the growth of the entire crypto market begins, we will lead away the powerful and rapid growth of the coin, but for now we will fluctuate in the range of 0.10 - 0.20 dollars.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
The main thing that the XDNA developers did not give up and they did not succumb to the general depressed mood that prevails in today's crypto market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Better that way. than falls. This shows the stability of the coin and the prospects for the XDNA project! I am very glad that the coin keeps well!
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
What is the negative today that the whole market is "red"? I now stand with orders to buy, and XDNA does not want to fall below $ 0.14.
XDNA is not at all like scam. They collect nothing and do not sell. here everyone decides for himself what, where and when to buy or sell.
I agree, mostly have benches is ICO only idea, without developed product. They're just tricking investors.

The team is engaged in the project. If you align them with most of the others, then you will see that the team puts a lot more effort than you think.
They are certainly great fellows! Really a lot of work and try to develop the project! I hope that they will succeed!
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
I'm not sure if you are talking about XDNA potentially being a scam projects or for other projects, but in any case I'll list the reasons XDNA is not a scam.

- XDNA did NOT run an ICO, the team is holding XDNA coins and wants the success of the project even more than the investors.
- XDNA team doesn't hold big bags of coins, the project is only a few months old and already the team holds about 10% of the coins in circulation (15% is locked in the XDNA Foundation wallet, meant to be controlled by the community). If the team would sell their coins they'd make very few money.
- Because the team is taking a 1% dev fee from each block, they'll make the highest profit by keeping the project healthy and expensive forever.

Scam projects don't have those characteristics, instead I'd call it the formula to success!  Wink
gold words! These quotes of yours need to be fixed on the main page for everyone to read.  A kind of input to the basics of XDNA! )))
Pages:
Jump to: