Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]XDNA-Revolution in cryptocurrency|POS|Charity Support|NoICO| - page 69. (Read 90278 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
With the overall growth of the market of course the price of a coin of $ 1 is not a problem, and even more. That's only when all the same growth will be here is the question?
I am sure that the bottom of the market has been passed and there will be growth ahead. If we study the graphs of fluctuations in the rate of cryptocurrency, then a lot of signals indicate the approaching growth of the cryptocurrency market.

im not sure it pass bottom yet.  we need to wait until next month  if this month ETF not pass maybe price drop again
And it seems to me that all this talk about ETF and other events that allegedly affect the cryptoindustry is a myth. The whole cryptoindustry is controlled by a dozen or a hundred people. And the news background is customized as they need.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
With the overall growth of the market of course the price of a coin of $ 1 is not a problem, and even more. That's only when all the same growth will be here is the question?
I am sure that the bottom of the market has been passed and there will be growth ahead. If we study the graphs of fluctuations in the rate of cryptocurrency, then a lot of signals indicate the approaching growth of the cryptocurrency market.

im not sure it pass bottom yet.  we need to wait until next month  if this month ETF not pass maybe price drop again
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
That's for sure! I am also surprised by people who invest in frank scam projects. How can you throw money away when there are such promising projects of XDNA.
Activity: 232
Merit: 24
Here you wrote above about the Dash coin. And they say that it also cost a few cents. And then it grew to $ 1. almost all sold. And the coin continued to grow to $ 15, then to $ 60, and then to $ 120. Last year, the price for 1 dash was about $ 1,500. So much for the growth rate.

it hard to use price in 2017 to be reference maybe price not back like that anymore.

last year people so hype about crypto but think only profit buy it we will rich.

when drop they sold all and not come back anymore  we need head fund to pump cryptomarket.
According to rumors, the fall in the value of many assets of the stock market is due to the fact that money is withdrawn from them and they are being pumped into cryptocurrency. So soon the rockets will be refueled and fly to the moon!

Well, that's what I've been doing since the August 2018! Grin
Just buy clever, don't waste money on scam ICOs which may turn out to be non-tradable forever!
I see no reason why the coin does not grow to the August 50 cents. Anything can happen. if not for the global drain, then the course would have been 50 cents.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
And by the way, today the crypto market is again all red and the XDNA shows an increase of 10%. Here you have the resistance of the coin against the general trend of the market.
By the way, yes! The coin of XDNA all these days surely keeps in the range of 10-11 cents. Even more eminent projects even fell by 10–20 percent these days.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
And by the way, today the crypto market is again all red and the XDNA shows an increase of 10%. Here you have the resistance of the coin against the general trend of the market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Here you wrote above about the Dash coin. And they say that it also cost a few cents. And then it grew to $ 1. almost all sold. And the coin continued to grow to $ 15, then to $ 60, and then to $ 120. Last year, the price for 1 dash was about $ 1,500. So much for the growth rate.

it hard to use price in 2017 to be reference maybe price not back like that anymore.

last year people so hype about crypto but think only profit buy it we will rich.

when drop they sold all and not come back anymore  we need head fund to pump cryptomarket.
According to rumors, the fall in the value of many assets of the stock market is due to the fact that money is withdrawn from them and they are being pumped into cryptocurrency. So soon the rockets will be refueled and fly to the moon!
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
And it seems to me that XDNA will grow to $ 1 for 1 coin, and even if the market does not change its vector. This coin has an amazing team and a very active and fast-growing community!
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Merit: 22
Extremely over value at $1 for each XDNA.

And it seems to me that the price of $ 1 for 1 XDNA we can easily see without any reversal of the market. Look at the volume of trades! If the project includes a couple of serious investors and there will be no coins on sale.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
On the one hand, a growth of 100 times seems unlikely and almost fantastic, and on the other hand, the crypto market knows a lot of examples of such highs.
the growth of 100 times we can see if the entire crypto market to repeat the rise up, such as it was in December 2017,but unfortunately it did not last long,and the market again went down
A crypto market grows and falls with a certain cyclical nature. It was, is and will be. I think that soon we will see again growth similar to the last December pumps.
And then the XDNA will show itself to the best!
Activity: 434
On the one hand, a growth of 100 times seems unlikely and almost fantastic, and on the other hand, the crypto market knows a lot of examples of such highs.
the growth of 100 times we can see if the entire crypto market to repeat the rise up, such as it was in December 2017,but unfortunately it did not last long,and the market again went down
Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Activity: 434
The XDNA project has enough interesting ideas and solutions. Many exclusive developments. I think that the XDNA is waiting for massive recognition.
when more people and miners learn about this project, this coin will become the most popular in the mining environment
Activity: 266
The guys from XDNA are really great and they are doing something really unique and unique. The remaining 95% of coins with masternodes is wallet with Dash and PIVX a modified logo.
The XDNA project has enough interesting ideas and solutions. Many exclusive developments. I think that the XDNA is waiting for massive recognition.
Merit: 22
The main thing is that XDNA has potential. Anyone who is familiar with this project immediately notice that this is not just another fraudulent ICO or just a pump to collect money. This is a MEGA project!
Pages:
Jump to: