Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]XGOX (XGOX) - page 3. (Read 15756 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 55
July 02, 2018, 08:03:33 PM
https://twitter.com/bitexlive/status/1013912909213241344.  and new exchange!!!!   more news coming!!! 
July 02, 2018, 07:42:00 PM
I have sent a demand in telegram, waiting for your return! A rather interesting plan, spotless activity, mindful plan.

exchange telegram. you mean?
July 02, 2018, 05:43:23 PM
awesome news for xgox and mirai Smiley

https://twitter.com/SistemKoin/status/1013879139743432704

congrats is a very strong exchange growing very fast!!

July 01, 2018, 03:02:00 PM

BEWARE Detected user :XgoxOfficial#0924At Discord  Requesting coins for a fake swap in pm using this fake flyer

July 01, 2018, 06:51:12 AM

This coin has been added to our pool.
July 01, 2018, 05:15:33 AM
 Hi there a great event for our users will be released withgin few hours please stay tuned

June 29, 2018, 06:27:50 AM
Will there still be dev on XGOX for those that havent swapped to new masternode chain? My coins are still stuck on coinsmarkets.
Sure!!!  In fact, MRI is an extension of XGOX development, as we've explained.. is a massively difficult task touching the no possible,, to upgrade XGOX code, is so old and use is so extended, besides many features we have that just would be disappearing forever, so we offer voluntary swap to MRI,, for those who appreciate this option, and for those who not, stay in xgox. As we said too, being a con with so that many goals already reached,, development process is slower, but not abandoned at all Wink we will have new exchanges on few days, new developments, targeted to provide users with NO GAMBLING GAMES, as we have legalized companies using our token like payment method.. OUR Blackjack and SLOTS will be closed in 48H TIME. Leaving the doors of an inexplorable world open for us to develop games where xgox is the key for the premium functions or is the currency selected by the players for play tournaments and more. Slow yes, dead no, working on it with many ideas and enthusiasm yes.

Activity: 389
Merit: 103
June 24, 2018, 06:39:18 AM
Will there still be dev on XGOX for those that havent swapped to new masternode chain? My coins are still stuck on coinsmarkets.
Did you contact CoinsMarkets support to get your coins back there?

Please join in our Discord server of XGOX/MRI to get informed about the updates especially swaps.

XGOX: https://discord.gg/nMwYWxw
MRI: https://discord.gg/ZvwQ8fA
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 01:30:52 AM
June 23, 2018, 02:15:56 PM

+ poker room +100 games

register your account and choose xgox like curency to play

xgox now added also to:

congrats community

This is great update and is a move forward for XGox as it will get better and stronger due to uses beyond just the exchanges.

Well done team

dont forget  that during this world cup you can use your xgox at this betting and poker places, see you in the tables. Wink

June 23, 2018, 02:14:05 PM
Looks very nice!
Engaging business, impeccably vision.  Good luck.

cheers
Activity: 74
June 23, 2018, 12:39:47 PM
When is the registration guidelines going to be release?
Activity: 84
June 23, 2018, 08:05:31 AM
 Android wallet looks good. Hopefully this can raise interest  to the coin Smiley
June 22, 2018, 05:04:43 PM
 Back in few hours, I trulls apologize for the inconveniences of my 3 days out without connection, Let me update everything with the team, update payments, within 12 h maximum, thank you and sorry again, the good news that issues are finished, so will be back online as normal.
Activity: 26
June 18, 2018, 10:53:14 PM
xgox is a really stable staking coin.   Stakeable at Stake united, so that you wont have to keep your Wallet running.  To recieve Roi.   Between all other alts its really one of my best investment!
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 09:32:49 AM
The voluntary swap of xGOx to MRI ends in 8 days at Mirai channel.
Remember MRI is already listed on three exchanges(also more to come) and trading start after end of swap.

https://discord.gg/72bWN46
Activity: 150
June 14, 2018, 11:51:54 AM
I remember when I joined this project, it was mid December. I thought it was a coin more than the pile and I came in with very little faith. After a dream I had I decided to buy a little more. In the dream I looked happy and making money with this coin. With the fall of the market the thing has become hard, but I keep my faith that it will improve and that this project will give me the good joys that have been taking away other currencie
June 13, 2018, 01:32:35 PM

new!!! under development!

June 13, 2018, 03:21:44 AM
It's good we now have official stake pool. XGOX looks cooler now. So I'm just gonna continue to hodl and stake. This coin stakes great and so far I have no problem. More power to XGOX. Wink

Yes, we never thought on it seriously, but we saw pools growing with our coin, mkostly from the owners asking us how to create their pool...and now that they have some DUMP power,, even they ask us BTC to add our coin MRI, well, we have decided to open own pool as we know hoiw to do it better, and of course people prefer to stake in official team pools, with lower fees, with final destinatuon DEVELOPMENT of the coin,,,  not DEVALUATION of the coin Wink . We invite all our users to use our pool, and suggest us other coins to be added. VPS is getting ready, and a 5+ team people will care of customer support and other sections.

COINS WILL BE UNDER SCROW BUY CORE DEV (me)

https://discord.gg/uTtjWPr

xgox not mandatory swap ongoing
June 13, 2018, 03:14:31 AM
How high of ROI will the masternodes be? Will this be a more sustainable project than XGOX the staking coin?

sustainable? I think we did great with xgox, roadmap completed,however we keep on development, community support, and looking for new targets, the most difficult is done, now XGOX is a known and classic coin, with wide use between community, and this is the 1st goal to reach before to expand our merchants net, or apply to crypto payment processors. As they need coins with solid community, solid buy support and constant vol. Otherwise they wil never add, and coins out f this networks, are , sorry: USELESS.

Pages:
Jump to: