Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XMT] Summitcoin - *** ICO COMPLETE*** POW Rewards still available!! - page 4. (Read 12861 times)

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Funny thing any coins being sold are the same ones that were bought.  Since you can't deposit yet.

I know, it's inexplicable why people buy for 200 and sell it back for the same, since the wall can't be broken for the next 6-7 days.
It can go to zero but not below, so what's the rush?

I really don't know.  It may have had something to do with the fork, and the pool issues.  Both seem to be resolved and the coin is running smoothly.  I think the 115 per block should have been only a week with halving.  I can't wait for the explorer and I hope it has a rich list, I want to see where I am on it!!
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
Funny thing any coins being sold are the same ones that were bought.  Since you can't deposit yet.

Pretty simple, coin wasn't pumped from the start, so people dump it. Winner is Yobit with the 0.57 in fee. I think the result of the ICO will be something like 0.20 BTC or so for dev, like with OS76, his result was 0.05BTC and he is even still active after the wall was gone.

There you are in another thread than you should be....you of all people should not be commenting on ICO's.
Is FRDC mooning yet?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Pretty simple, coin wasn't pumped from the start, so people dump it. Winner is Yobit with the 0.57 in fee. I think the result of the ICO will be something like 0.20 BTC or so for dev, like with OS76, his result was 0.05BTC and he is even still active after the wall was gone.

I know, it's inexplicable why people buy for 200 and sell it back for the same, since the wall can't be broken for the next 6-7 days.
It can go to zero but not below, so what's the rush?
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
legendary
At this rate it won't take long before the buy wall is gone.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Plans to another exchange?

We're going to contact a couple once we get everything sorted. Yes.

Update on the Pool: The db was rebuilt, the mined and confirmed blocks are reconfirming in everybody's account now. We had some issues with orphaned blocks from the fork clogging the database up. It's caught up now and coins should be available for withdrawal.

I have funds on Bleutrade, contact them please
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
PoS to high Diff. 1869.5327000, why?
PoW Diff. 24.54250200 ?
legendary
After a week of mining with a block reward of 1, and lets assume the buy wall gets dumped out.
What will be the supply of this coin after the 7 day holding period?

Block reward right now is 115.
After a week of mining with a block reward of 1, and lets assume the buy wall gets dumped out.
What will be the supply of this coin after the 7 day holding period?
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
good job with fixing the pool ! those db issues can be a nightmare
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

We're going to contact a couple once we get everything sorted. Yes.

Update on the Pool: The db was rebuilt, the mined and confirmed blocks are reconfirming in everybody's account now. We had some issues with orphaned blocks from the fork clogging the database up. It's caught up now and coins should be available for withdrawal.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Activity: 770
When is YoBit going to turn on deposits and WDs?

Not sure yet. I'll see what I can find out.

Yobit deposits are enabled after the 7 day buy wall was removed and dev got the ICO. This to prevent miners dumping into ICO buy wall
Activity: 80
probably have to wait until holding period is up--7 more days.

Not sure yet. I'll see what I can find out.
legendary
Ah, people are still mining it - I've re-enabled stratum on suprnova but please consider mining on the other pools. The wallet was updated already to enable withdrawals.

Thanks OC!
Good Morning guys.

The ICO has ended. It looks like this is going to be a fairly low supply coin.  Wink Even more so with every PoS block that hits given the fixed block reward of 1.

On the list for today:

We've brought in somebody else to look at the pool for us. We want to get everybody their coins asap.

The block explorer should be coming online today.

We'll also be burning the development premine. Looks like we'll be burning somewhere in the ballpark of 94-95% of the development premine.

Thanks to everybody for the support so far. The main mining rewards period continues. We still are recommending Binpool at this time, since our pool still hasn't been updated correctly.

Pages:
Jump to: